My Second Life
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2013 by wcoyote

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - What if you got a second chance at life? Not going back in time (give up the internet, computers and cell phones, no way!), just a chance to be young again. This one man's journey back through high school and beyond. This is an ongoing work not a completed one. Please excuse minor grammar/tense/spelling errors. Someday I will get them all fixed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Mind Control   Sports   DoOver   First   School  

Man, I had only thought my life was busy before. Now it went into overdrive. Without Lana, Judy and Mercedes, I think I would have lost it. Judy and Mrs. Brown were getting along entirely too well. Mercedes was a godsend. I think that girl could and would have organized a clusterfuck in whorehouse. I just put her in charge and things happened. And Lana, well Lana was the one that walked beside me and said "You are still a man." When I got too stressed, she would drag me out to the pool, sit me down in a lounger and hop in my lap. She would kiss me and remind me, no matter how important it is, this too will pass. Of course, she would also smack me and tell me that it was all my fault anyway as it was all my idea.

Finally we had all our ducks in a row. We presented our proposal to the school board at their monthly meeting. And it went over about like I thought it would. "It's too radical." "Could be detrimental to the sports program." "Aren't there federal programs covering this?" Fortunately we had answers to most of the questions. And Judy and Mrs. Brown were doing a little backroom politicking at the same time. It was going to cost me some money for other people's favorite programs. I didn't mind the money. But I refused to put in money into the football or basketball programs. It was just a matter of principle. I knew they would just divert some other money to them but I wasn't giving any directly.

Even with the money and help from Mrs. Brown, our proposal was stalemated. There were enough doubters that it might have dragged on for several more years. Then a couple of things happened that changed everything. Always, always give thanks for the stupidity of your enemies.

The first one happened in the guys showers after gym class. Now we are well into the twenty-first century. And you would think that people would be more accepting of alternative lifestyles, ie gays and lesbians. But apparently the football team had not gotten the memo. Two of the junior guys had come out of the closet and wanted to go to the prom together. Several members of the football team and their hangers on were shoving around one of the two in the showers. I guess it went a little too far for even them. Somebody said to let the little fag suck their dicks. Now it had the potential to be a rape situation.

I did mention that we are well into the twenty-first century. I think everyone in the school except a couple of really poor kids had camera phones. So the jocks noticed that all of this was being recorded. This lead to several phones being smashed. Fortunately or unfortunately, according to which side you were on, these particular jocks were not technophiles. So several micro sd cards were recovered and within hours the whole thing was stashed in multiple places in the cloud. Next it was posted on YouTube (with everyone's sexual parts fuzzed out). It got pulled within a day but not before it went viral. It was posted on a dozen national gay and lesbian sites as what was wrong with America. To make it worse, when the young gay guy's parents asked to have the instigators suspended, the principal said that there was no evidence and refused to view the film.

The next thing that happened was just a thing of beauty. I am pretty sure that it was a setup but not by us. Remember the football player I mentioned early in this story? The one that attempted to extort money from me the first day? That was Otis Spunk. I do feel a little bad for Otis. With a name like that, you are either going to be bullied or be a bully. We know which one he chose.

Anyway, Otis is running his mouth in the front hallway of the school a few days later. He was spouting the party line of "football is important to the school" and "the little faggot had it coming". Bonnie Perry then did something that will always endear her to me. She walked up to him, put her hands on her hips and told him to his face that he was a bully and a loser. Looking down at his crotch, she said that she doubted that he had enough penis to interest a woman or a man.

Now ol' Otis had been held back a few years in elementary school. He was almost twenty when all this when down and he weighed about two forty. So the big strong man that he was, he punched out a girl. (Just for the record, Bonnie was not a little girl. She was about five eleven and one thirty at fourteen years old.) Bonnie wiped her mouth, got up from the floor and proceeded to clean his clock. At the end, Otis was on the floor covering his head while Bonnie was screaming something about "You want some more, you pussy" while kicking him with some pointy toed cowboy boots. (It seemed that little Bonnie had four older brothers and had been roughhousing since she could walk.)

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.