My Second Life - Cover

My Second Life

Copyright© 2013 by wcoyote

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What if you got a second chance at life? Not going back in time (give up the internet, computers and cell phones, no way!), just a chance to be young again. This one man's journey back through high school and beyond. This is an ongoing work not a completed one. Please excuse minor grammar/tense/spelling errors. Someday I will get them all fixed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Mind Control   Sports   DoOver   First   School  

Monday morning. I feel something and look up into Lana's brown eyes from a foot away. "Wake up, lover, Mom is here and breakfast is almost ready" I hear. I grab her for a few quick kisses and roll out of bed. This morning she follows me right in the bathroom and watches me pee in fascination. Nothing to shave yet at fourteen, so I drop drawers and jump into the shower. The last thing I see as the water starts is Lana checking her make up. I hear her say that she will meet me downstairs for breakfast, so I hurry my shower and get dressed.

Breakfast is busy. My old cook is talking to Judy about a flight to New York and her new job. The maids are chatting about a new movie. Donna is hustling around feeding everyone until I finally tell her to set down and eat. Lana is telling me about something she saw online and how neat it is to go online from home. I just sit and smile at everyone. Getting closer to being a home.

Walking into school is a laugh. It's like a sitcom on TV; everything just stops, no one is saying anything, and everyone is staring at Lana. A week ago, she was this quiet person that everyone picked on. Now she looks like someone out of a magazine. Instead of washed out looking black, her current outfit is black and purple. Her blouse is cut in a forties kind of way but neon purple. Her skirt is shiny black velvet, tight and about two inches longer than the school minimum. I don't know how she did it, but her hose are almost exactly the same shade as her blouse. The highest heel she can get away with in school completes her outfit. Plus her hair is slick, shiny, black and straight. Her skin is pale and glowing, and she is smiling for one of the first times anyone can remember.

Like a switch is thrown, suddenly everyone is talking again. Several girls rush up to her and ask her where she got her outfit. For the first time maybe in her life she is the center of attention. I watch laughing as this quiet little girl fends off their questions like she is the Queen of England. With a big smile, she gives me a "Come along, Nate" and we walk towards our first-period class.

Lunch is loud, boisterous and happy. Craig and the guys from the online guild set with us along with several of the shy girls whom Lana is friends with. Well, I say shy, you definitely couldn't tell it from lunch. I asked Lana why they were so outgoing, and she said everyone is starting to feel safe near you. I just sit and smile. I can't imagine a nicer compliment.

Gym Class. I meet up with Coach Miller at the start of class, and he takes me out to the track. I ran the 5000 meter for him in a time that he said would probably equal a state record in a meet. I meet some of the other guys from the track team, and to my surprise one of them is Mark Matthews one of the online guild guys. He tells the rest of them how much fun we had Friday night and how well I had done. I ask him about his twin brother Mike, and he laughs and says I will see him at swim practice. They get so tired of people mistaking them for each other, they do different sports.

After school, I have swim practice. Coach Howell works on my starts and turns. Things like that make all the difference in meets. Coaches Howell and Miller agree that I will alternate swimming and track practice. I meet Lana at the school door so that we can ride home together. She said that she was good friends with the librarian, and that she let Lana wait in the library until it was time for me to leave. However, on pretty days, she would like to come and watch me practice if that was okay. Of course, I told her that it would be fine what guy doesn't want his girlfriend watching him.

After school is great. Lana and I work on our homework while Donna prepares dinner. It doesn't take us long to finish what we have, we both did as much as possible during school. I tell Donna we are going to sit out by the pool, and she says to behave ourselves. Outside I hug Lana and pull her down in my lap on one of the chaise lounges. We look out over the pool and talk.

"Honey, how would you feel about drinking more of my blood" I ask.

"That's a strange question. Do I need to drink more, or you just being kinky? Not that I mind kinky" she says, grinning at me.

"Well, there is a certain kinkiness to it. But the more you drink earlier on, the stronger you will get. You will improve much faster with it. You need the nutrients for the lack of a better word."

"Great. It kind of turns me on to drink your blood. If you want me to, I am fine with it."

"Alright, I told you that you would start to be able to do things. Here is a simple trick. Think of your fingernail as being hard as steel and razor sharp. Then draw it down my arm above the wrist."

I hold her hand and guide her pull her now razor-sharp nail down my arm. It opens a wound about a half inch deep and an inch long across the vein in my lower arm. As soon as the blood started welling up, I hold my wrist to her mouth. She licks at the blood and eyes me as she sucks on my arm. In seconds, she is squirming in my lap and moaning around my arm. I let her drink for almost a minute and pull it away from her. I tell her to lick down the wound and think "Heal." She watches in wonder as the wound heals back up.

"Did I do that?" she asked.

"Yeah, mostly. You will be able to heal people with just your hands soon. But I liked you licking it" I grinned at her. She smacks me and we talk more about what she would be able to do. I warn her about letting anyone know about it. I tell her we would bring in more people slowly, but we have to trust them absolutely. I can keep anyone from betraying us, but it would harm that person's mind greatly.

Dinner is fun again. Donna did a wonderful job and she, and Lana left just after dinner to go home. Another great day in my new life.

Tuesday morning. I wake up to soft kisses upon my lips and reach up and hug and kiss Lana. She pulls back enough to talk and tells me it is time to get up, and that breakfast is almost done. As she leaves I had seen what she has on and decide instantly what I am wearing today. I do two of the three S's (still no shaving) dress quickly and head downstairs.

Lana looks at me and smirks. Donna looks around and almost laughs "Trying to be twins this morning, Nate?" What we have on doesn't exactly match, but you can tell I tried. Lana has on a pink t-shirt that is cut to be just longer than the top of her pants. Black cargo style pants and black Doc Martens complete her outfit. Less makeup than yesterday but she is still beautiful. I have on a white t-shirt that says "tsundere" in kanji and black cargo pants plus my Doc Martens. Of course, her pants have about a hundred zippers and chains on them while mine are just plain duty pants from 5.11.

After breakfast, Judy pulls me aside and tells me that one of the upstairs maids is leaving. She is starting nursing school and has to be there by the end of the week. She is a nice girl and hard working so I tell Judy to give her a bonus of a month's pay and tell her she always has a job and a home if she needs one. Judy says to be on the lookout for another maid as I seem to have great luck with employees. I agree to look out for one but don't know how much luck I will have at school.

We get a few odd looks as this is the second day Lana and I have arrived together. I'm not too worried about it as her parent and my guardian both know what is going on.

Trig class is good not easy but good. I haven't had some of these functions and definitions before I am learning as much as the others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.