My Second Life - Cover

My Second Life

Copyright© 2013 by wcoyote

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What if you got a second chance at life? Not going back in time (give up the internet, computers and cell phones, no way!), just a chance to be young again. This one man's journey back through high school and beyond. This is an ongoing work not a completed one. Please excuse minor grammar/tense/spelling errors. Someday I will get them all fixed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Mind Control   Sports   DoOver   First   School  

Saturday late morning. I am pounced on in bed by a Goth cat. I didn't even know they MADE Goth cats. Lana is bouncing up and down on me above the covers like a little kid. All I hear is "Get up, get up and show me your house."

"Wait, what are you doing in my bedroom?" I asked with my usual early morning IQ.

"Mom is here for her first day of work and Judy sent me up here to get you up. Come on and get up, the day's wasting away while you sleep. I want to see the rest of your house."

"Your mom's here? You are going to get me killed if she finds you in bed with me!"

"No, I'm not. She even said I could do this if you didn't wake up." she said, leaning down and kissing me. I might not have been awake before that but I sure was now. I started kissing her back and wrapped my arms around her. After a few moments, she pulled away, "That is really nice but I do want to see your house, so get up."

I tried to get her to leave while I got up but she just moved out of arm's reach and watched intently. She notice my morning wood and giggled asking if she caused it. I said yes and no, as this was it's default state in the morning but she had definitely contributed to it. I swear she would have followed me into the bathroom if I hadn't shut the door in her face. I asked her to leave so I could get dressed and I would meet her in the kitchen in a minute. I did my morning business and grabbed a quick shower and dressed for the day before heading downstairs.

Lana and I ate breakfast and I showed her around. Downstairs was the kitchen and dining room. The formal living room, the library, and ballroom were all on the main floor. I took her outside and showed her the pool and pointed out the vehicle storage room past the backyard. I took back inside and showed her Judy's office. I said that she had already seen my bedroom and that Judy's bedroom was on the opposite end of the second floor with guest rooms in between. The top floor was the servants' quarters.

"Let me show you the only part I use besides my bedroom" I told her pulling down a set of stairs behind the kitchen. We went down into what was originally designed as a kind of storm shelter but I had made into my junior man cave. I had a pool table, big screen TV and several small couches. I had my gaming consoles hooked to the TV. The other end had a locked door that I said had my father's gun collection behind it.

We shot a couple of games of pool and watched TV until it was time for lunch. Donna had cooked and said that she was very impressed with the kitchen and was going to start regularly on Monday. We talked and she agreed to just bring Lana with her and we would eat breakfast together and ride to school together. After lunch, Lana and I told everyone bye and John drove us to the mall. Lana proved that she was a regular girl by saying that the mall was one of her favorite places.

The mall. Okay, Lana is definitely a girl. I don't think that "shop till you drop" was a real thing but now I am a believer. I think we hit every clothing store in the mall (and if we missed any it wasn't Lana's fault). I made sure that we hit a few places, too. For all the looking and walking I think she only bought 20 outfits which she thought was too much and I didn't think was enough. The bookstore was popular with both of us (less so with John as he had to carry our purchases out). I made her go into the high end lingerie shop to be fitted for bras. I told her that I would wait outside but got dragged in to look. The attendant kind of smirked at my red faced 14 year old self but seemed to take good care of Lana. She explained the difference in sizes and cup sizes and the different types of bras. I didn't get any modeled despite threats to do so but I think I saw every one she tried on before she tried them on. I talked her into buying the matching panties and such and you would have thought it was Christmas.

Two more places I wanted to go and I had to do a little fast talking on the first one. We went into the big box electronics store and browsed laptops. We talked about what was good and she fell in love with a small one that came in pink. I really hadn't thought about pink for Lana but she just loved it. I told her I wanted to buy it for her and we nearly had our first fight as she said it was way too expensive. I explained again about the whole money is not important thing and finally had to put my foot down to get her to accept it. Then we went over to the phones and I had her pick out a smart phone. This time she started crying (which is completely unfair) and said that no one had ever been this nice to her before. I bought her the latest and greatest (for at least a week) smart phone on a prepaid plan as we were both too young to sign contracts. I also got her a wifi hotspot like mine so that she could get on the internet at home.

We actually had to leave the mall and go across the street for my last surprise. When we pulled up in front of a very exclusive jewelry store, I almost had to drag her out of the car. We went inside and I told the salesman my name and that I was there to pick something up. When he checked, we were lead to a private room and the owner came out to shake my hand. I asked if they were ready and Lana looked like she was going to faint. An attractive sales lady came in with a box and asked who they were for, I said that Lana was my girlfriend and they were for her. She smiled and said that if I needed any more girlfriends to put her on the list. Lana didn't think that was nearly as funny as the sales lady and I did. Lana glared at her and clutched my arm tightly. I took the box from her and opened it showing it to Lana. "These are yours, I hope you like them." Inside the box were two sterling silver hair clips shaped like skulls with real ruby eyes. Lana started kissing me and crying at the same time and telling me that they were beautiful.

I got her calmed down and back into the car. We both decided that a movie was anti-climatic after that and had John head back to my place. On the way, she confessed that she was afraid that when we pulled up to the jewelry store that I was buying wedding rings. I told her that I wasn't trying to push her or trap her. She exclaimed "NO!, you don't understand. I was scared of how bad I wanted it." I held her and stroked her hair and told to wait that we were going slowly. She kissed me and said that maybe it was too slow for her. We kissed and hugged all the way back home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.