My Second Life
Chapter 3: The Date

Copyright© 2013 by wcoyote

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Date - What if you got a second chance at life? Not going back in time (give up the internet, computers and cell phones, no way!), just a chance to be young again. This one man's journey back through high school and beyond. This is an ongoing work not a completed one. Please excuse minor grammar/tense/spelling errors. Someday I will get them all fixed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Mind Control   Sports   DoOver   First   School  

I pulled up in front of Lana's house promptly at 6pm. Walking up, I noticed a few things. The house was in a decent neighborhood but needed painting badly. The grass was all cut and neat but the car in drive was older and kind of beat up. I added these to the things that maybe I could help Lana with.

The door was answered by a nice looking woman, "Can I help you?"

"Hi, I am here to pick up Lana. Is she ready?" I asked.

"Whoa, cowboy, slow down a little. I am Lana's mother and I haven't even said you two could go out yet." She answered, smiling at me. "Let's go in the kitchen and you can explain why I would let my little girl go out with you even though she's not sixteen yet."

"MOM, I am not a little girl. Please don't embarrass me." I heard Lana say.

I turned to look at her and "WOW, you look great. I mean you always look great but wow." I blabbed.

Lana was still Goth but she looked really nice. Black pencil skirt, black hose, dark red blouse and a black blazer. I felt kind of underdressed in my khakis and blue polo shirt.

We sat down at the kitchen table and I explained, "Mrs. Turner, I would like to take Lana out to dinner and a movie. I know that we are both young but my chauffeur will be driving, we will always be in public and I promise that there won't be any hanky-panky stuff."

We talked for a while longer and she agreed as long as she knew where we were all the time. Lana had to promise to answer her cell phone right away if it rang and to not drink or get into any trouble.

"I can't believe she agreed to this." Lana exclaimed after we were in the car. "She always said that I couldn't date until I was sixteen. Did you use that mind control thingy on her" she looked at me with suspicion.

"No" I laughed, "I didn't have too, I swear. I think she was just so relieved that I didn't look like an ax murder that she just went along with it."

We pulled up to the restaurant that I had picked out. "This is really expensive" Lana said, looking at it. "Are you sure that you want to eat here?"

I laughed again, "Lana, you know I'm rich. Everybody in school has probably been talking about it. I want us to have a nice first date and I want to be able to talk to you without yelling. I have a private room in the back reserved and the food is already ordered, so don't worry about it." I turned to my chauffeur and said "John, we will be about a hour or so. Please get yourself something to eat and I will call you when it is time to go."

"Yes, sir, Mr. Long" he answered. "I have a book in the car, so take as long as you need."

Walking in, I told the maitre de that I had a reservation in the name of Long. The waitress showed us to a private dining room in the back. The local business men used this place for a lot of big deals (and I suspected the Mafia did the same) so I knew that no one would be listening as we talked. I held Lana's chair for her and waited until she was seated before I sit down. "Okay" I said "Eat and I will try to answer all your questions. Some I won't answer until I am sure of you through."

I tried to explain what I wanted. I really did want a girlfriend or girlfriends. I told her that I could give her a perfect body or at least as perfect as anything gets. She would be smarter, learn easier. I was a guy so she would be prettier. She would be perfect health and would not age beyond what she wanted AS LONG AS SHE WAS WITH ME. If she left me she would begin to age normally and her health would be normal for someone of her age.

The drawbacks were that she would give up some of her free will. What I wanted would become more important to her. If I ordered her to do something, she would be compelled to do it. I promised I wouldn't use that power lightly but she did need to understand that it was possible. And she probably would find herself wanting things that she hadn't previously wanted. After all, the vampires in the books she read were drawn to sex and power and she would be too.

I promised that anything that she wanted if it was in my power, she could have. I explained that in addition to everything else, I was very rich so money and things were easier. I couldn't make her a movie star or the next American Idol but she could go to college anywhere and live anywhere she wanted. Concerts, cars and other material things were easy all she had to do was ask.

Finally she asked the million dollar question. Why her? I told her that I like the way she smiled, that she was smart, she liked the same books that I did, that I hoped she would be loyal and that in the end I was queer for little Goth girls and I wanted her to be the one.

"Okay, all that is wonderful but if you wanted a girlfriend, why the big push? Why not go slow and natural." She asked.

"Well, it is hard to explain. Some of it is that I am a fourteen year old boy and patience is not my strong suit. Part of it is that if I got to like you more and I told you all this, you might think that I was crazy and break up with me. And maybe it is being a guy and wanting a sure thing."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.