SX69 Incredible Love Potion
Chapter 2: Journal of Edward Vitello, Scientist

Copyright© 2013 by KissedMany

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Journal of Edward Vitello, Scientist - A secret government project discovers a extraordinary love potion that instantly bonds any woman to a man. They cancel the project but Edward Vitello secretly steals a large supply to start his own human trials on a variety of human female types. He believes SX69 might change the world for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Hairy   Nudism   mc sex story,mc story

September 2011.

The last month has been a successful combination of science and pleasure. My life with Sarah is marvellous. She has become an extremely social person. She is happy, outgoing and confident. This is so unlike the shy, somewhat introverted librarian she was before SX69. From the first day living with me, she found it impossible to stay at home alone when I went off to work. So, she has found a job as a barista at a nearby Starbucks. She is happy meeting and helping the constant flow of people. At the library where she worked before, she just didn't have enough social interaction. The one condition I had was she must be home when I arrive after work.

I am discovering that the social habits and sexual instincts of the bonobo monkey DNA that has melded with her's expresses itself in many positive ways.

As an example, let me give you an outline of how we interact every day. I do mean every day. I found early that if I changed the routine even a little, Sarah would become very anxious. When I arrive home, we have a little ritual. Sarah greets me at the door with peels of laughter and fond wishes like I am an arriving celebrity. She is always dressed in a brightly colored dress or skirt that accentuates her perfect figure. Also, she has taken to wearing low cut tops that show a goodly amount of cleavage. She no longer wears undergarments but the firmness of her perky breasts makes a bra unnecessary. It pleases her greatly when I slip my hand down her top and cup her breast. As part of the happy greeting, she enthusiastically kisses me around my neck area while stroking my crotch until I have an erection. I must admit I usually have a solid woody before I come through the door knowing what is in store for me. Once she feels my arousal, she humps her crotch against my thigh and we mutually massage each other's ass-cheeks. Of course, I lift the back of her dress to feel her bare little bum. It has become more muscular and perfectly shaped from standing up all day at the coffee shop. She then unzips my fly and pulls my erection into the open air and strokes it lovingly. She kisses my neck and whispers loving words "My love, I have missed you so much. I was thinking about you all day. I want you to touch me. I need you. You are my man. I love you so much. Please let me pleasure you. I love the feel of your wonderful cock. Please use me." You get the idea.

She then turns and bends over a side table we have in the entranceway and lifts her dress over her back, exposing her naked ass. She lifts one knee to the edge of the table exposing her very moist pussy lips and vagina. I mount her and thrust my cock forcibly at least twenty times into her tight, hot womanhood. I have found any less than this number makes her sulk and act nervous.

Early in our living together, I would have an orgasm right there in the entranceway. I am only a normal human man. It's hard to hold back when she is shouting, "Yes, baby, do me. Ahhh, that feels soooo good. You are my man, my wonderful manly man. Please fuck me harder." But after a couple of weeks, I was able to fuck that special pussy just enough to quell her fires a bit and save myself for the delights that she offered throughout the evening.

After our ritual fuck-greeting, I go to the bedroom where Sarah would have my evening clothes arranged on the bed. These are always a sleeveless T-shirt and loose fitting sweat pants with a drawstring. Sarah likes to stroke my bare arms as we talk. The sweats allow me to quickly drop them to hump her sweet pussy whenever she needs it. That turns out to be many times a night. If I can't spring a boner, she gets all antsy and immediately starts sucking my cock until I get hard. Now you know why I have stopped having an orgasm when I first arrive home from work.

Sarah changes into an apron, the kind that ties behind one's neck and covers the chest and lower torso. At first, she was going around totally nude but we decided on the apron since hot grease sometimes splatters when she cooks my dinner and I like to leave the drapes and patio doors open. I caught the boy next door peeking through our dining room window and jerking off at the sight of my naked luscious mate. Since she wears nothing but fluffy pink slippers other than the apron, I have full and handy access to her ass and pussy any time I have the whim.

Life is certainly different living with a woman after SX69. For example, here is what happened just last night. We were watching Monday Night Football on T.V. My team, the Chicago Bears, was playing the Seahawks, a tough up-and-coming opponent. Sarah was sitting beside me on the sofa gently stroking my upper arm and watching my face. Her staring at me like this was a bit creepy at first but I've gotten used to it. I have my hand on the smooth skin of her thigh. I know I could have my hand anywhere I wanted or I could have her sucking my dick but the Bears are in for a tough game and they need this win.

Sarah holds my can of Coors and whenever I glance down at it, she notices my eye movement and hands me the brew. After I take a swig, I give it back for her to hold. She likes that.

She takes my hand and moves it to her beaver. As I am watching the game I kind of run my fingers through her soft blonde bush in a distracted way. She tends to open her legs quite far when I do this. When I'm watching football, I never dip my hand down below to her pussy lips even though I know she wants me to. I made that mistake when the Green Bay Packers came to town and Sarah got all worked up when I stroked her cunny. She begged that I mount her and bang her or she said she would just die. Not being a cruel guy, I had to do it but I missed most of the first half.

Sarah has picked up on the timing of the game and when we get near half-time she snuggles close to me, starts nibbling on my ear, opens the drawstring of my sweats, dips her delicate hand inside and starts playing with my balls. That hits all my hot spots and I am guaranteed to have a stiff erection. If the football action is intense, like it was last night and as we near half-time, I just bend her over the leather footrest in front of the sofa and mount her, grab her slim hips and fuck her slowly from behind while still watching the game. Then when the second quarter ends we start fucking like rabbits. I try not to cum. Sarah on the other hand is starting to have multiple orgasms after just a few minutes of intercourse. That's likely why she always has a big grin on her face.

After five minutes or so of vigorous sex during half-time, we stop for a snack and a cleanup. She goes and gets a warm wet washcloth and cleans my dick and balls. I had read that sexually active couples can get rashes and such if they are not hygienic. You can't be too careful. Then, I send her to make us a nice snack.

Last night in the second half, the Bears were down two touchdowns and Sarah must have seen that I was pretty down about it by the look on my face. The sweet girl tried to cheer me up by pulling down my sweats and taking my limp cock into her warm mouth. She didn't move or anything to disturb my concentration. I stroked her hair as she lay in my lap. It was a comfort that almost offset the Bears eventual loss.

After the game, we brushed our teeth and went to bed. It was early, but I like to have a good deal of time to fuck Sarah. I have to get up in the morning pretty early. If I don't give her pussy a good workout, she tends to keep me up all night asking for sex. I need my shut-eye.

Bedtime with Sarah is fantastic. Just imagine going to bed with the cutest, sexiest girl you can dream of and one who will do anything sexually that you want to try. Knowing I have that at home is likely why I go around at work all day with a big grin on my face.

Sarah always gets to the bed first and stands there beside the bed, gloriously nude waiting for my arrival. When I get near the bed she goes to her knees and kisses my feet. I still feel uncomfortable about that part but she insists. She always needs to start our sex sessions with me mounting her from behind. The bonobo influence, I am sure. I am not complaining but I do love looking at her beautiful face when we do missionary. Lately, she bypasses the kissing foreplay and just rubs her body up against mine. It is an interesting research point that after being transformed with SX69, females are not into kissing. First she rubs her front with those firm ripe tits against my chest and then rubs her ass on my crotch and looks back over her shoulder at me with a horny look in her eyes. The first time she did that I almost had a premature ejaculation as she rubbed my dick along the crack of her ass. Once she has done the rubbing ritual she kneels on the edge of the bed doggy style and seductively offers her pussy for me to fuck. I mount her and either fuck her until I cum or if I want to play more, at least do the minimum twenty solid thrusts to appease her nature. Lately, she has been having screaming orgasms before I even hit fifteen.

I can't wait to unveil this product to the world. It is going to make women happier and the world a better place.

Once the humping from the rear ritual is over and if I have not cum my load, we start the fun.

Last night, we practiced oral sex. She is getting really good. Sarah has always been a big reader. Now, after SX 69, she reads books on cooking, erotic massage, that kind of thing. Her latest book is one written by a gay man who tells how to give a great blow job. The first chapters were really super. She is getting good at the tongue swirling, the ball licking and the deep throating. Well, I have to admit that my wang is not that long that we should call what we do as deep throating.

Last night, she surprised me by coating her index finger with KY jelly and sticking it up my asshole and massaging my prostate while she sucked my cock. I almost blacked out when I came in her mouth. Those gay guys certainly know all the male buttons to push.

I fell asleep immediately after Sarah washed my package and snuggled in beside me.

Waking up is another routine that we must follow or she gets anxious. When I open my eyes, she always is awake with her pretty face close to mine and looking into my eyes intently. That really freaked me out the first few mornings but I am getting more accustomed to it. When she sees I am conscious, she snuggles in very close by putting her arm across my chest and throwing her leg over my hips and crotch. She gives me a strong hug and a big, "Good morning, my love." She then starts to play with my penis until I am erect. Before I leave that bed every morning she insists that I mount her doggy style and give her at least the standard twenty deep thrusts. Amazingly, she is always very wet and ready to receive my dick. That is good because her pussy is so tight that I shudder at what discomfort we might have if I ever went in dry. I wonder if she plays with herself while she waits for me to wake up. I should ask her one day, for the sake of the SX69 research project.

We go and shower together and she soaps us down all over and slides her slick body all over mine before we rinse off and I get dressed. Her shift at Starbucks starts at noon so she just dresses in her sweet little apron and makes me breakfast.

She walks me to the door and kisses my neck and professes her love and loyalty until I am out of ear range.

So there you have it - life with a mate after SX69. Two incredibly happy people.

I have another subject in mind. Actually the person chosen was Sarah's idea. Does that surprise you? It shouldn't. I am totally confident of Sarah's love and loyalty. She wants what's best for me and she knows my pact with her is forever. I told her all about the SX69 project. It is a big part of my life and work so it only made sense that she knows. Sarah is a big believer in the benefits of SX69. She has never been happier or fulfilled. Before, she was introverted and usually went home alone to surf the internet rather than socialize with people. She had never had a real boyfriend even though she is very beautiful. Now she is meeting new friends at the coffee shop and she is fulfilled sexually by the man she loves, me.

Sarah is looking forward to having another girl living with us and sharing our bed. In her new way of looking at things, she feels a group of females around her and her alpha man seems so natural.

The girl works with Sarah at the coffee shop. They have become good friends. I have visited there a few times to check her out after Sarah came up with the idea. She thought of her after I mentioned that I spotted a potential subject at the university. Frieda is one of my biology students, a girl of German descent who is tall and very attractive. She is also a good athlete that plays on the varsity basketball team. When I brought Sarah down to the university to see her, she got visibly agitated. My guess later is that she she worried that the woman's athletic ability might allow her to usurp her role as the dominant woman in our group. I must admit I was also a bit scared that the big German bombshell might be too much for me if she became as horny as Sarah.

But back to Sarah's choice. Mary is her name. She has a look unlike Sarah's. Where Sarah has a delicate blonde Scandinavian appearance, Mary has long black hair and a southern Mediterranean look with darker skin tones. When Sarah introduced us, Mary gave me the brief "What is SHE doing with HIM?" quizzical look that I get a lot but then she broke into a big toothy smile and gushed about how Sarah had said such great things about me.

Mary has told Sarah that she does not have a boyfriend but she has had in the past. She is 21 and certainly no virgin.

Mary is a bit taller than my Sarah, maybe 5' 7" or so and weighs about 130 ponds. She was dressed in business casual the three times I met her with fitted slacks around a nice firm ass that is more womanly than Sarah's. Her pubic hair will be jet black but she seems a modern girl who likely shaves her privates. That is a shame because I am getting used to stroking beaver when I am watching TV. Well it won't take too long to grow back in. She was wearing a tailored white blouse that is transparent enough to show a hint of a white bra. Mary also has fuller breasts. Let's say a 36C cup. I can almost feel the weight of them in my hand. I wondered if she has big nipples.

All in all, she is a perfect specimen and the fact that she and Sarah get along is a big bonus. Sarah has invited Mary to join us at a local nightclub and she has agreed. We plan to administer the SX69 there.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.