Your Guardian Angel
Chapter 8: Cuz You're My, You're My, My, My True Love, My Whole Heart

Copyright© 2013 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Cuz You're My, You're My, My, My True Love, My Whole Heart - A teenage boy. A lamp. A genie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Did you really love her?" Phoenix asked, parking the car in her driveway. Devon turned around in the front passenger seat to watch my face when I answered. Morgana turned to look at me from where she sat behind Phoenix in the car.

"I had a pet shark for a couple of months," I replied. "But it was MY shark."

Morgana followed me into the house. I hadn't said a word for the entire drive so Phoenix and Devon knew better than to come inside.

"You shouldn't blame them," Morgana said in my living room. "There are few temptations as great as a Genie's lamp."

"Allysandre lied about having to make the wishes," I said.

Morgana nodded.

"I didn't have to," I said. "I could have ordered her back in the lamp and never seen her again."

"You could have," Morgana said. "But you were lonely too, my Master."

I interlaced my fingers behind my back. I rocked from my heels to toes and back for a few seconds. "I know you can't tell me where she is but..."

"She is living what you wished for her," Morgana said. "I'm here now, so there won't be a repeat of what happened with my previous Master."

"You'll make sure I live a long life?"

"Not for you," Morgana said. "I'm a Genie. In many ways only I can understand Allysandre. She's more like a sister to me than real sisters are. I will do this for my sister."

I turned around. "I won't order you to because I think you could find a way to lie."

Morgana smiled.

"Did you fuck Phoenix and Devon over?" I asked.

"You've decided what the real test of that will be, Master."

I nodded.

"May I ask for one favor, my Master?" Morgana knelt, sat on her heels, and bowed her head.

"I wish to spend my time out here instead of in the lamp," Morgana said when I stayed silent. "I can protect you better."

"Is it lonely in there?" I asked. "Even with the memories of your previous lives?"

"I have a Master," Morgana replied. "My place is at his side. When you are gone, my place will be in the lamp."

I walked to the TV stand and grabbed the remote. I handed Morgana the remote. "The password to the computer in the study upstairs is 'Allysandre'. You don't have to go into the lamp unless you want to or I order it, otherwise do whatever you want."

"Thank you, Master!"

I headed to my bedroom. I needed to spend some time staring at my ceiling and thinking about the ways Morgana could have screwed with Devon and Phoenix's wishes.


I was pissed at Phoenix and Devon. I knew they could not understand why. There was no way that telling them 'Allysandre was homicidal' could get across the terror I felt when she looked at me sometimes. Some people talk about choosing to die instead of doing X, Y or Z. I'm not buying it until the gun is in their face and the person holding the gun has, in front of them, blown out the brains of the last person who said 'You are going to have to kill me because I'm not going to do it'.

The next day, Morgana popped up behind me when I got off the bus at the practice field.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Hi," Hitomi said to Morgana, walking up to us from the crowd of cheerleaders approaching the field.

"Hello, I'm Morgana, Devon's cousin."

"Really?" Hitomi asked but didn't wait for a reply. "I'm Hitomi. Are you staying with Devon?"

"Yes," Morgana replied. "I'm going to the local community college, but living with my parents isn't going to cut it."

"I get that!" Hitomi said. "You look like a high-schooler. Too bad, the cheerleading team needs new girls."

Hitomi looped her arm with Morgana's and guided the Genie away. Hitomi turned to give me a wink. She obviously liked Morgana and for more than friendship.

Devon got the message from me when I did go over to get a ride in the morning. She did not pick me up after practice. Hitomi was in the final stages of seducing Kiara, which required getting lunch together that day. I shooed Morgana away; she faded into smoke. I looked around in panic, but no one else had seen it. Unfortunately, Kiara and I did not get along, which was a big blow to my decision to take a break from Phoenix and Devon.

A bigger blow to that decision was Morgana.

The Genie liked to be naked when we were in my house. I got very familiar with the perfection possible when a Genie's form was constructed from the mind of a teenage boy. She had a wealth of long, curly, blond hair. Her blue eyes shined with a light of their own, probably magic or something. She was a couple of inches shorter than Devon but had matching breasts to the blonde. Morgana's hips and ass fell more on the Phoenix side of curvy. The rest of the Genie was clearly molded after Hitomi.

Not only did Morgana like to be naked, she also liked toying with me. Unlike Allysandre, Morgana enjoyed telling me stories, carefully doctored to not give details of wishes, about her masters. A good number of them freely used Morgana sexually. For her part, Morgana enjoyed being used in that fashion, especially after being ordered by the master to enjoy it.

The stories led to the greatest blow to my resolve at maintaining a celibate lifestyle for a while.

"Morgana, I order you to orgasm."

Bad idea!

Her teasing being responded to in a sexually pleasurable fashion emboldened Morgana. She touched me every chance she got. Morgana also started going to bed with me. I wanted to say to get the hell away from me, but by that point, the horniness was making my skin tingle.

Hitomi also figured out there was trouble in paradise. Devon and Phoenix were only lovers in my presence, at my instruction, or in an attempt to excite me. Hitomi was in it for herself too. She very much enjoyed visiting Devon after the Kiara attempt fell apart. I could not help but watch the two of them having sex for hours. If Hitomi had not been so obvious that she was trying to get to me, it would have broken me.

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling. I could hear Devon and Hitomi still going at it through the security feed. My body felt like the lightest touch would set my cock off. I was trying not to move too much. I lay naked under the blanket. If I moved, the cotton would rub my dick.

Morgana climbed onto the bed. She crawled between my spread legs until her face was over my crotch. Morgana stared down at my cock. She licked her lips.

"You could stand against us if there was a reason to, Master," Morgana said.

I stared at her lips as she blew up and down the cotton over my cock.

"Devon has the soul of a concubine, if you doubted Phoenix then Devon's wishes should have made that truth irrefutable," Morgana said. "Phoenix did what she did for her children."

I grabbed the blankets tightly. Morgana opened her mouth and placed her teeth millimeters from my cock. I could feel the heat of her breath.

"I am not Allysandre," Morgana whispered. "I have punished some of my masters cruelly for abusing me. I have given myself completely to other masters for their kindness."

"How can I trust you?" I asked.

She turned her face up to smile at me. "You don't have to, my Master. You may order me to enjoy your pleasure. You can use me with no care to my pleasure as you would never do with those other women."

"I will never make the wishes," I told her.

"I believe you," she said. "You don't want for much."

She opened her mouth; her tongue came out and licked the air above my cock.

"You want my lips on you," Morgana said. "You want this beautiful cock inside of me."

I grabbed her shoulders and pushed Morgana up. Getting off the bed, I stared at her. She stared at my hard cock.

"I won't USE you for my pleasure," I told Morgana. "You are the same as the others, a willing partner."

"No, Master," Morgana said. "I am a willing Genie. Let me show you the difference!"

She lay on her back with her head off the edge of the bed in front of me. Reaching above her head, she grabbed my hips and pulled me towards her. Morgana lined up her mouth perfectly; my cock stroked through her lips until it was fully throated in Morgana.

"Fuck me!" I whispered. Morgana sucked hard! It was not a small load, but Morgana swallowed it all. I rested my hands on the bed.

"Cum!" I said. "I order you to cum!"

Morgana wiggled; she reached around me to grab my ass. She pulled me down, even deeper into her throat. I felt the vibrations as she screamed around my cock.

She adjusted her body more off the bed. It gave me a better angle to fuck her throat. I pushed up, grabbed her upraised knees, and took a deep breath. Looking down, I could see the moistness of her pussy. I cupped it with my hand and fucked a couple of fingers in. Morgana stroked my thighs with her hands. She hummed happily and sucked on my dick.

I pulled my hips back and fucked my cock back into her throat. Her hands urged me to let go. I fucked her pussy with my fingers. Morgana arched her hips to get my fingers deeper.

Allysandre's definition of healthy included a very quick recovery time. The several days of staying away from my lovers helped, too. I was still as hard as when we started. I pulled back and fucked in. Morgana felt the serious intentions behind the thrusts. She grabbed onto my thighs and held on. I fucked her throat! I don't know that Devon, Phoenix or Hitomi could not have taken me as smoothly. I was sure going to find out someday though! I stroked in and out of Morgana's throat like it was a pussy. She made no complaint.

"Cum!" I said.

Morgana took it as the order I meant it to be. She dug her nails into my ass and arched. I fucked through the sensations of her orgasmic scream. I wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer.

"CUM!"

Morgana screamed! I held my cock as deep in her throat as I could. The sensation of the scream set me off. I emptied my balls for a second time into my Genie.


It was pointless to stay away from the other women once I fucked Morgana. They did what they thought right. It was up to me to protect them from the consequences if Morgana screwed them.

I called them and asked them to come by.

"I knew it!" Hitomi shouted when she walked into the living room. Morgana was on her knees with her chest on the floor. Phoenix and Devon walked in to find Hitomi stroking Morgana's back and sides as if the Genie were a prize pony.

"I guess Michael finally got her over the hump," Hitomi told the other females. She dipped a finger into Morgana's pussy and licked the juice off it when she pulled it out. Phoenix and Devon looked at me; I shrugged. I certainly wasn't going to tell Hitomi about Genies.

"My husband is taking care of the kids," Phoenix told me. "He wanted to give us the time to resolve our issues. I can stay the night, but I will need to leave early in the morning."

She walked to the couch with a little extra sway in her hips. Sitting down, she grabbed the lube from the side table and tossed it to Devon. The petite blonde did not say a word. She doused her hands in lube, walked up to me, and stroked my cock to apply a liberal amount on me.

Standing behind Morgana's ass, I knelt down. Hitomi grabbed my cock and put the tip on Morgana's anus. Hitomi's hands kept me hard as I pushed into Morgana's ass. The Genie was the tightest by far of the women! Hitomi gasped in empathy when Morgana cried out as the head of my dick passed through her anal ring.

Devon knelt behind me. She kissed my shoulders. Phoenix stood up and looked about to take off her clothes.

"No," I told Phoenix. "I want to do that later."

Phoenix nodded and sat back down. She crossed and uncrossed her legs nervously, a sign that she was turned on.

I grabbed Morgana's hips. I was not feeling generous towards her; before the women arrived, I had ordered her to take pleasure from the ass fucking so there was no reason for me to be gentle. I had even used Devon's words 'hurt and love it'.

Morgana sounded like the hurt and love were equal as I pushed in deeper. Hitomi kept stroking my cock, but it was more because it turned her on, too. I adjusted so I was over Morgana. I took a tighter grip, pulled back, and fucked down into her ass hard.

She screamed and came!

"Holy shit!" Hitomi whispered. She dropped to our sides and opened the buttons of her jeans.

"Hitomi," I said. "I want to do that later!"

Devon grabbed Hitomi's arms and held them behind the girl's back. Hitomi could have broken free, but she had agreed to the rules of the house. The Japanese girl stared at my cock as I pulled back and fucked deep into Morgana's ass again.

Phoenix came off the couch and crawled to Hitomi and Devon's side. The three women watched my cock fuck in and out of Morgana's ass. The Genie clearly loved every second of the pain and pleasure. Morgana smacked the floor with her forehead when I sped up my thrusts. The three women must have decided Morgana had her share. They broke ranks to attack me with their hands, lips, and tongues. Devon got behind me; Phoenix to my left; Hitomi to my right.

"Fuck! Shit!" I yelled.

I wanted a longer ride in Morgana's behind, but the touch of the other women was getting me over the edge very fast. I went with it! I put my weight completely on her ass. Morgana howled and braced her body to take it. I pulled back, dropped, pulled back, and dropped. One more! I pulled back, let my body hang for a second, and dropped down.

Morgana's ass clamped around my thickening cock. The women stroked me with their hands, knowing I was over. I blew a load into Morgana's ass.


The way I fucked Morgana's ass let the women know the night would not be easy. The way I took off their clothes, slowly and touching every inch of exposed skin let them know I meant them to love it. By the time the three women were fully naked, they would have taken the hard ass fuck if it let them cum.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.