Your Guardian Angel - Cover

Your Guardian Angel

Copyright© 2013 by ElSol

Chapter 6: Days Grow Longer And Nights Grow Shorter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Days Grow Longer And Nights Grow Shorter - A teenage boy. A lamp. A genie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Phoenix wanted to wait until the weekend to celebrate because Mr. Marie's parents were taking the kids to give Mommy and Daddy some alone time. Needless to say, neither Devon nor I were agreeable. Phoenix planted me on her side by saying something about the two women being my slave girls from Friday night to Monday morning. Devon's head turned when Phoenix negotiated to blow-jobs being acceptable and going on a shopping trip with Devon for slave girl paraphernalia.

The Slave Girl Weekend was a thank you for helping Devon, which had been mostly Phoenix's idea but I did not plan to say shit. Phoenix's participation had to do with the very honest dialogue I inspired her husband to start about what they needed outside of their marriage.

Devon got so excited about the shopping trip that she forgot about the blow-jobs. Phoenix's teasing convinced me she was doing her damnedest to distract the petite blonde until the weekend.

Slave girls are supposed to be obedient, which gave me an idea of my own for the weekend.


"Hey, Hitomi," I said on the way to Devon's car. The cheerleaders were hanging out at their usual spot.

"Hey, dude!" she replied. "I bet you're glad the summer is almost over and these practices will end soon."

"Practice after school is the same crap with more guys," I said. "At least, this way we only focus on my stuff."

The cheerleaders watched us like hawks. Hitomi had toned down the possessiveness after the initial meeting over Devon's settlement. It was only a couple of days before, but they noticed the difference. Hitomi thought my time would be taken up more and more by Devon so she backed off, not actually knowing the details of the relationship.

"Want to come over on Saturday afternoon and watch a movie?" I asked.

"A movie?"

"I heard the one we saw with Alexis was a remake of an older film," I said.

She bit her lip to stop from laughing. "I'd love to catch another movie."

"Cool!" I said. "Call before you come over; I'll make sure the movie is ready."

"I'll do that."

I nodded to the other cheerleaders and walked away. I heard Hitomi getting swarmed with questions behind me.


Friday night and Saturday morning were your standard slave girls making your every sexual wish come true kind of thing. The most interesting aspect of it was how the weekend changed my relationship with Devon again, which had more to do with me than her.

When two hot women are walking around mostly naked and express the utmost willingness, there's no actual initiating of sex. I bent over whichever woman was near and shoved my cock inside her. The sex did not all go down that way, but there were a couple of instances I took what I wanted with no thought to the woman not being ready at that particular moment.

It led me not to tell the women about Hitomi until she called on Saturday afternoon. Phoenix looked a little nervous about someone finding out about us, but I assured her that Hitomi had her own secrets to keep. Devon did not blink about a third female joining us.

I did not think about the 'slave girl' thing though -- Phoenix had been quite clear about the rules.

"You weren't kidding!" Hitomi said in amazement when I led her into my living room. Phoenix and Devon were sitting on my couch. Devon was wearing a belt, studded collar, and heels, all in black leather. Phoenix wore red leather panties and matching thigh high boots.

"I thought you might like to play," I told Hitomi. She was wearing boots, a short cheerleader type skirt, and a t-shirt tied at her stomach. She certainly came armed to play!

"Let me explain the rules," Phoenix said.

This wasn't on my script!

Phoenix and Devon strutted to Hitomi. Phoenix pushed Hitomi's chin up and kissed the girl on the neck. Devon palmed Hitomi's tits and squeezed. The little blonde ran her hands down Hitomi's sides and under the skirt. Devon knelt, pulling Hitomi's panties down. Hitomi stepped out of them; Devon hooked Hitomi's right leg over a shoulder and angled Hitomi's lower body towards her. Devon dove into Hitomi's pussy. From the sounds Hitomi made, Devon went right for her clit.

To ease Phoenix's fears, I had to tell them a little about Hitomi. Phoenix took that and rode with it.

"This is Michael's weekend," Phoenix told Hitomi. The tall blonde held Hitomi's chin and stared into her eyes. "That isn't enough for us though! He is the man of this house. I know all about girls like you, Hitomi Soga. They use kindhearted boys to get what they want, like Alexis. Like Kiara! You're going to use him to get those girls so hot and bothered they won't care what happens in his bed. Or with you!"

Phoenix leaned down and licked Hitomi's lips. The Japanese girl cried out and grabbed onto Devon's head.

"You can bring them here to play if you want to, as long as they also let Michael play. Is that clear?" Phoenix grabbed Hitomi's hair and pulled her head back.

Hitomi nodded.

"But you're different," Phoenix continued. "You have to be one of us!"

I took a step back so there was no chance I could interfere with whatever came next.

"You don't have to make yourself available the way Devon does," Phoenix told Hitomi. "But like me, when you step into Michael's home, you are completely his."

Hitomi reached back towards me with a hand. She gurgled something! Phoenix had grabbed Devon by the hair and pulled her away from Hitomi.

"NO!" Hitomi yelled. She must have been very close to an orgasm. She looked to me. "Please, Michael! I'll do anything! Okay, I'm yours the second I set foot in this house. Or fuck it, whenever you ask!"

Really close to an orgasm!

"Devon started a little ritual," Phoenix told Hitomi. Devon picked up a tube of lube from the couch. Hitomi got it right in one; she grabbed her ass and squeezed. Hitomi looked over her shoulder at me again.

She didn't run. She didn't protest. She didn't negotiate.

Phoenix took Hitomi's lack of action as acceptance. She stripped Hitomi, kissing and licking every inch of skin as she exposed it. I watched as Phoenix made Hitomi kneel down, naked. Phoenix pushed Hitomi's head to the floor.

I hadn't given any real thought to ass-fucking a girl before Devon did her thing and kind of made me do it to Phoenix, who liked it even more than Devon. It's the kind of experience that will turn a guy's tastes in a certain direction!

Devon dripped lube on my cock and rubbed it in. I walked to stand behind Hitomi when Devon finished. Kneeling down, I put a hand on the small of Hitomi's back. Phoenix slipped a hand under Hitomi's stomach and rubbed the girl's pussy. Hitomi's ass undulated as the pleasure came rushing back.

I grabbed my dick and placed the tip on Hitomi's ass. Devon knelt at Hitomi's side, grabbed the girl's ass cheeks, and spread them for me. I used my hand to push my dick against Hitomi's anus. Hitomi grunted; Phoenix rubbed Hitomi's pussy harder. Hitomi pushed backwards to get greater contact with Phoenix's hand; the motion wedged the head of my dick in Hitomi's ass. She grunted again and froze. I couldn't stop! Taking a stronger grip on my dick, I pushed more of myself into Hitomi's ass. Phoenix wrapped her arm around Hitomi's torso to keep the girl in place. More and more of my cock fucked into Hitomi's ass!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.