Your Guardian Angel - Cover

Your Guardian Angel

Copyright© 2013 by ElSol

Chapter 5: And Stars Are Falling All For Us

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: And Stars Are Falling All For Us - A teenage boy. A lamp. A genie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Keeping our distance didn't suck – it really fucking sucked!

At least, things moved fast. The financial firm put investigators on us, but they were hampered by circumstances. We lived at a dead-end in our development and Phoenix was far from the only stay-at-home mom. Strangers stood out like a sore thumb; the moms had the non-emergency police number on speed-dial. I was a loner at school, so asking questions about me would get noticed. Mr. Soga had an angle with his daughter, but he also had his own agenda. Everyone wanted out quickly and painlessly! The longer things dragged out the more likely the whole situation would become public. Even if Devon were the only one with account discrepancies, the firm would not want their other customers to find out. Actually, if Devon was the only one, the firm would be even more motivated to keep a lid on things.

"No ride today?" Hitomi Soga asked after my next practice.

I shrugged.

"Everybody is really curious about you and Ms. Eve," Hitomi told me.

"Everybody?" I asked.

"A few of the girls who don't have boyfriends," she admitted. "And some that do. Come on, you're a football player and everyone knows the college scouts are going to be all over you. You'd be higher than Davis on the Most Wanted List if you were a little nicer to us. Are you planning to be a virgin forever?"

I frowned at her. There were stories floating around about Hitomi. In high school, there were stories about everyone.

"I'm just saying!" she smiled innocently at me. "A lot of girls want to be your girlfriend. Putting out is part of the girlfriend package in our crowd."

"How about you?" I asked, picking up my bag. "Do you want to be my girlfriend? Would you put out if you were?"

She stared at me for a full minute before replying. "I prefer girls."

I dropped the bag. "Why would you tell me that, Hitomi?"

"I think you're fucking Ms. Eve," she replied. "Nobody knows about it, including your teammates, so obviously you can keep a secret."

"I don't get it," I said.

"My dad asked me to find out what I could about you," Hitomi told me. "I think it's more than what you talked to him about in his office. I'm pretty sure he knows about me and thinks I need a little camouflage."

"Now, I am completely lost," I admitted.

"If my dad is making a play at work and you're doing Ms. Eve, you need some camouflage too," she said. "At least for a week or two."

"Still lost here, Hitomi."

"When people see us together, they'll make certain assumptions about why you persuaded Ms. Eve to talk to my father in private," she told me.

"How much do you know?" I asked.

"Nothing really," she replied. "I do know which side of my bread is buttered. I know my dad was thinking about looking for a new job and now he's walking around like ... well, like he's you asking a cheerleader out if you were at all friendly to us. It started after your little powwow, so how much do I need to know?"

"He didn't push you at me, did he?" I asked.

"Daddy knows I like you," she replied.

"I thought you preferred girls."

"I prefer sushi, Michael," Hitomi said. "But if you put a fine cut of steak in front me, I will enjoy eating it."

She looked over her shoulder at the other cheerleaders.

"Does your stock go up with them?" I asked.

"I have a different plan for them," she said softly. "Hey, want to go out tonight?"

Hitomi Soga was making me dizzy. "Sure, I guess."

She turned to look at me. "You guess?"

I took a deep breath and studied Hitomi. She was hot by any definition of the word. It struck me that for the first time since Devon and I started fucking, I was going to have to masturbate when I got home.

"I'm better off the way things have been," I told Hitomi, picking up my bag again. "Being a virgin forever isn't that bad. I won't know the difference, right?"

She froze and tilted her head. "At least, let me give you a ride home."

I should've seen the trap, but it had been very nice to have Devon drive me to and from practice. I shrugged and followed Hitomi to her car.

Alone in a car with a teenage girl ... I got the verbal beat-down of my life until I agreed to hang out with her that night.


"The king deigns to come out of his castle to visit the peasants!" Davis yelled when I walked into the burger joint behind Hitomi. The girl was ready for it. She grabbed my arm and dragged me to the cheerleader's table. Fighting out of her grip would have been undignified so I sat down.

I had been alone for a long time before I found Allysandre's lamp. As terrifying as the thought of how she might twist my wishes might have been, I enjoyed her company, at least until it became obvious she had more than a few lifetimes of hate inside her. It still took a long time to get used to being alone again after I made the wishes. The first afternoon without either Devon's or Phoenix's company had been worse than when I wished Allysandre to her new life. Phoenix talked to me about everything. While Devon and I did not talk about anything important, it was comforting to be in the same room as her.

And, obviously, there was the sex!

The cheerleaders were curious about me and for once I answered questions. They wanted to know if I had chosen a college yet. Surprisingly, some of them had strong opinions about which school should be my front-runner. All in all, it was a fun time.

Hitomi cut the evening short. She grabbed my hand and headed outside.

"You did that to make a point, didn't you?" I asked in the car.

"You know it!"

I lay my head back in the seat. Hitomi meant to control access to me for some reason. It had been a fun diversion, but I wasn't going to play along with her plans. Hanging out with her would benefit Devon and me until the financial firm decided to deal. Like her dad, Hitomi had an agenda, so I hoped she wouldn't be too disappointed when I cut everything short. Having Davis hate me was one thing; the cheerleaders could cut deeper since I couldn't take them behind the bleachers and kick the crap out of them if they went too far.

I was surprised when Hitomi followed me out of the car and to my front door. She pushed past me and walked inside. She spent thirty minutes investigating my house. I watched her open drawers, dressers, and closets. Hitomi had to touch everything! We ended up in my bedroom, which I guessed wasn't an accident. Hitomi confirmed it by kneeling on my bed and smiling at me.

"How about we take care of that 'virgin forever' problem?" she asked.

"I'm not a virgin, Hitomi."

"Then how about you show me what a boy with some experience under his belt can do," she replied immediately. "I want to know what Ms. Eve taught you."

I would have denied Devon was my lover except for Hitomi's raised eyebrow.

"What about..."

"I'm in the mood for steak, Michael," she said, interrupting me. "NOW!"

I opened my pants and pushed them to the ground. Kicking out of my shoes, socks, pants, and underwear, I pulled my shirt off. Hitomi whistled when I stood naked in front of her. I climbed onto the bed. Grabbing the bottom of her t-shirt, I pulled it up over her head. Hitomi undid her bra and threw it aside. I grabbed Hitomi's face and kissed her. She opened her mouth, wanting to taste my tongue. I let go of her to work on her jeans. I got them undone so I pushed Hitomi to her back. She raised her legs and ass; I took a hold of her pants and panties and yanked them down. They joined Hitomi's bra beside the bed.

She gasped when I pushed her knees to her breasts. Hitomi watched me as I studied her pussy. Her pubic hair was nicely trimmed. Her pussy lips opened and closed in anticipation. I pushed harder on her knees and leaned down. I licked her pussy lips open to find Hitomi's clit. Phoenix and Devon had been quite thorough in their pussy-eating lessons. I applied my knowledgeable tongue to Hitomi's pussy.

She about purred when I licked in as deep as I could to draw out her flavor. I settled in for a long session. She favored my tongue in and out of her. I gave her exactly what she wanted, fucking her with my tongue, until she got close to her orgasm. I moved up and worked the flat of my tongue on her clit. It slowed down her orgasm and built up the pressure even more. Hitomi tried to push my head down to get back to what she liked. I rolled her hips up higher and kept on her clit. She could not resist the pleasure for long. She gasped and pushed all of the air out of her lungs. I pressed my tongue against her clit and applied as much pressure as I could while rubbing it. Hitomi screamed as the orgasm overcame her.

I kept on working Hitomi over throughout her orgasm. She had barely come down, when I pushed her body back up. Hitomi worked her legs wider to give me more access. I changed from attacking her clit to long strokes of my tongue from the bottom of her pussy and across her clit. Hitomi's breathing relaxed as I slowly helped her climb to another orgasm. This one took longer to get to, but would be no less pleasurable for Hitomi when it finally fired.

She opened her eyes to find me above her.

"I'm on the pill," Hitomi told me. "Just fuck me hard!"

My cock found her opening. I slammed down, pulled back, and slammed down as deep as Hitomi's body could take me. She screamed! I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. Long, powerful strokes drove my cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy. Hitomi pushed her hips up to meet my thrusts, her pussy needing the violent strikes of my hips against her body. I couldn't last long after eating her out, but Hitomi did not need me to last long.

Her pussy squeezed me; I forced my cock in and out, ignoring her pussy's tightening grip. I found more strength and speed to fuck Hitomi.

"Yes!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. I fucked down one last time and ground my hips against her. Hitomi's eyes rolled back; her pussy began to spasm around my dick as she began to orgasm. I rested my full weight against Hitomi's pussy as I blew my load deep into her body; Hitomi screamed one last time!


As camouflage, Hitomi worked wonders. When Hitomi and I showed up holding hands the next day, all the kids forgot about Devon dropping me off, watching practice, and taking me home. Hitomi played it cool and mysterious, which was easy since we'd been in a few classes together. The guys wanted to know all about it, especially whether she put out. I had no comment and just wanted to get through practice so I could go home and fuck Hitomi a lot more.

Unfortunately, it wasn't Hitomi's plan. She dropped me off at home and raced off. When the rest of the week played out the same way, I figured it was a one-time thing to serve both our purposes -- Hitomi to hide her preference for girls and me to hide Devon and Phoenix. It turned out I could not have been more wrong. I needed camouflage as prey; Hitomi needed it as a predator.

Friday night, the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find Hitomi and another girl. Hitomi pushed in and pointed the girl to the refrigerator. They put away a couple cases of beer, leaving a bottle out for each of us. I didn't drink, but I was not going to say anything.

"This is Alexis," Hitomi said to me. "Alexis, meet Michael."

"I've heard so much about you, Michael," Alexis said, shaking my hand. I held onto her hand and stared at her.

"You dyed your hair," I said after a few seconds. Her fingers fluttered in my grip; she wasn't fighting me so I did not let go.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"I always loved your eyes and the hair really makes them pop," I replied.

She smiled widely. "Do you have a bottle opener?"

I let go of her hand to get one. Alexis had graduated high school that year. I heard her parents sent her to London as a graduation gift. She was a cheerleader so I knew her but not very well. The hair had been a mousy brown, but the new raven color set off her green eyes marvelously. Her body was very curvy.

The girls went into the living room after I opened their beer bottles. I dropped the bottle opener on the coffee table. Sitting down, I studied them. They were picking out a movie from my DVD collection. The way they kept touching each other was very interesting. They popped the movie in the player, turned off the lights, and sat on either side of me on the sofa. For the most part, my job was to get them new beers whenever they emptied one. They barely spoke to me throughout the movie.

When the credits rolled, Alexis went to get the new beers. Hitomi straddled my lap and kissed me. We went zero to one hundred sixty in a second flat. Hitomi grabbed my hair, pulled my head back, and invaded my mouth with her tongue.

"That's so hot!" Alexis said when Hitomi and I came up for air.

"You should try it," Hitomi told her in a husky voice. She grabbed Alexis' hand. Sliding off me, Hitomi pulled Alexis into my lap. Alexis kissed me with the same hunger as Hitomi.

I figured out Hitomi's (and probably Alexis') plan in exactly no time. I was either going to be the proxy or the enabler for what the girls wanted to do. The girls didn't know it wasn't my first time in the director's chair for girl-on-girl action. On their own, Devon and Phoenix would never get together, but they took instruction quite well.

Wrapping an arm around Hitomi, I pulled her close so that I only had to turn my head to kiss her. We went back and forth a few times, with the girls getting closer and closer to each other. I palmed their asses and pushed up so the girls knelt on the sofa. It put their breasts at face level. The girls put their hands on my shoulders and leaned into each other. They were cheek to cheek as I mouthed their tits through their clothing and massaged their behinds.

I shifted the girls around so they each straddled a thigh. Pulling them down, I went back to making out with them. Hitomi ground her pussy against my thigh; Alexis followed suit. I had to choose which way to take it: get them off and have them be more open about what was going on, or keep them humming until their need for more made them go all the way. Nobody was going to stop, and 'open' promised more fun in the end. I flexed my quads and lifted my thighs up with the girls on them. They applied more pressure downward as they moved on my legs. I grabbed their asses tightly and kissed each girl on the neck. I used my hands to urge them to move faster. They needed a little more! Pulling up their shirts, I made skin-to-skin contact with their backs. The girls came almost at the same time. I kept kissing them, letting them hold on as they came down.

They settled on the couch, each with a cheek on my shoulder. We watched the movie for a few minutes.

Hitomi stood up and looked down at us.

"You look uncomfortable," she told me, staring at my groin.

"You can't be comfortable either," I said, staring at her groin. She shifted her hips and bit her lip. I sat up; Alexis moved to one side. I opened and unzipped Hitomi's jeans. I pulled down her panties and jeans. Hitomi put a hand on my shoulder to step out of them. She looked at Alexis before unbuttoning and taking off her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra so she stood naked in front of us. I glanced at Alexis; the brunette was drinking in the sight of Hitomi.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.