Your Guardian Angel - Cover

Your Guardian Angel

Copyright© 2013 by ElSol

Chapter 2: And I Know I'll Find Deep Inside Me I Can Be The One

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: And I Know I'll Find Deep Inside Me I Can Be The One - A teenage boy. A lamp. A genie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I stared at the ceiling of the hospital room and ignored the doctors poking at me.

At the scene, the cops quickly figured out they were dealing with a legal minor. Devon also got across that I saved her from the three men. She witnessed me getting hit with the baseball bat, so she yelled at the cops to take me to the hospital immediately. They could have ignored her, but Mr. and Mrs. Marie came out with the rest of the neighborhood to investigate. The cops heard the cash register sound when Mr. Marie arrived to survey the situation. He was a partner in a nice-sized law firm. Some of the cops also knew my name and that I lived in the neighborhood, making Devon's story about what happened plausible. When Mr. Marie started taking down the cops' names, they decided the best course of action was to take everyone involved to the hospital to be checked out.

The 'minor' thing threw the cops for a loop, especially with my dad being out of town. Mrs. Marie convinced her husband to represent me and he insisted I not say a word until the cops did some preliminary investigation on the identity of the three thieves. Their rap sheet and a call to my father decided the cops on who fell on the side of right and wrong.

Devon sat next to the hospital bed. She seemed determined not to leave my side; some of it had to do with still being scared about what happened at her house.

"You can stay in my house," I told her, when the last nurse and doctor left.

"What?" she asked.

"I broke your living room window and basically broke up a home invasion," I said. "If you don't feel safe, you can stay in my house. My dad's gone on business all week, so you can sleep in the guest bedroom."

Tears formed in her eyes. She patted my hand gently. "You're in the hospital, Michael. You shouldn't worry about me."

"You could at least stay until they fix the window and you get an alarm system."

"I have an alarm system," she said, ducking her head. "I never turn it on."

I winced as my arm spiked in pain.

"Are you okay?" she asked me. "I know what you told the doctor, but bruised ribs and muscles on the arm. Are you sure you don't need some painkillers?"

"I'm fine," I said. "Probably in the morning I'll want some extra-strength aspirin but right now I'm just ... I don't know!"

"I'm still scared," she admitted, patting my hand again.

"So am I."

"Don't lie," she whispered softly. "I've seen the hits you take on the football field. Right down the middle of the defense, like they can't possibly hurt you!"

"You go to the games?"

"Doesn't everybody in town?" she replied. "I remember Phoenix's reaction when I told her I didn't bother. Never again!"

Mrs. Marie's first name was Phoenix. I really wanted to ask how her parents came up with that one, but I thought better of it every time I opened my mouth in her presence.

"Davis and Michael," Devon said. "The deadly duo! Everyone thinks you'll take state if Davis keeps his douchiness to half the level he did last year."

"I thought Mrs. Marie and you, on principle, stood on opposite sides of every issue? She thinks Davis is a douche bag too?"

"We're women," she said. "We can agree on the matter of asshole males and about you. Phoenix also sicced her husband on the cops today, so I'm feeling generous. I'm sure it won't last long."

"You two talk about me?" I asked curiously.

"About your mom and about your dad."

I nodded, wishing I had not asked the question. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes; I didn't know what to say to a woman of Devon's age. A nurse came in to save me from the growing awkwardness ... or so I thought.

"Another test?" Devon asked.

"We need a sperm sample," the nurse said, looking at my groin. The look in her eye expressed some distaste, especially when my dick started to harden under the hospital gown.

Devon looked down as my cock pushed the gown up. She reached out a hand to the nurse. "We'll take care of it."

The nurse looked from Devon to me. She was unsure about the situation but did not want to be a part of the collection process.

"He's had plenty of practice masturbating," Devon told the nurse. "Believe me, I know!"

Know what? Know how?

The nurse handed the sample cup to Devon and walked out. Devon took the top off the cup and sniffed the cup before looking at me.

"Why do they need a semen sample?" I asked.

"I try not to ask those kinds of questions to doctors," Devon told me, which was probably her life motto.

"What are you doing?" I asked, pushing my gown down to keep her from lifting it, like she looked about to do. Her fingers stroked my thigh before she pulled her hand away.

"You can't be feeling right after taking a hit from a baseball bat," she told me.

"I'm ambidextrous," I said.

"Even with masturbation?" she asked.

"Lefty or righty, I don't have a preference," I insisted.

"Just not MY left or right hand?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "Are you saying no to me, Michael?"

"I ... I ... I..."

"The nurse is probably going to do it like she would a bull -- stick an electric prod up your ass to make you ejaculate."

I tightened my ass. "It doesn't mean you have to do it! I can manage, Devon."

"Michael, you fought for me," she stared hard into my eyes. "You're my hero!"

"If someone comes in," I protested. She walked around my bed and locked the door. Devon paused, knowing I was staring at her ass.

As a matter of fact, I would have gladly accepted anything to do with Devon putting her right or left hand on my cock. The pain in my arm and ribs was just allowing some of my desire to be a good guy to break through and argue against a beautiful, blonde woman giving me a hand-job in a hospital bed.

Devon walked back to the hospital bed. She looked into my eyes again. For a very long moment, we were back at her house. I was standing, triumphant over those two assholes who tried to break into her house. She stood naked at the shattered window. I had not imagined it -- Devon had some very strong opinions about how a woman rewarded her hero.

She smiled when I put my hands at my sides. Devon pushed her chin-length hair behind either ear. She gave me the sample cup to hold. Slipping out of her shoes, she jumped onto the bed. Devon pushed my legs apart so she could kneel between them.

"Oh lord!" she whispered when she pushed my gown up to my waist. "You are making scores of high school girls happy, aren't you?"

I did not reply. Devon looked at me with those light blue eyes.

Seeing something in my eyes she asked me, "Are you serious? I'm going to be your first?"

My dick pulsed at her words.

I would probably have been able to cum from the way she was looking at my hard dick. My cock was another reason to be hated by Davis; he came in slightly below average, which wasn't bad except when his rival doubled his thickness and length. My cock clearly impressed Devon, and it even managed to puff up a little more. I had about a snowball's chance in hell to hold the cum in, which is to say ... first contact was going to get the job done!

Devon cupped my ball sack with her left hand. My stomach wall quivered! She wrapped the fingers of her right hand around my dick and pulled the foreskin down. I blew a load so massive she must have thought I had not masturbated in a couple of weeks. Cum covered her hands! She had my cock aimed so the rest of the semen landed on my hospital gown.

"Fuck!" I gasped when Devon squeezed my balls and cock, drawing another shot of cum out of me.

"Give me the cup, darling," Devon whispered. I handed it over before laying back. Devon hummed as she collected semen into the cup from her hands and my gown. I watched as she screwed the top onto the cup. She put the cup down and studied her fingers. Devon brought a finger to her mouth and licked it. She shook her head hard. "Jesus, you taste wonderful!"

I stared at her, not knowing what to say to a compliment about the taste of my semen. 'Thank you' seemed inadequate.

Someone knocked on the door. Devon set the cup of semen down on the dresser next to my bed. She went to answer the door. I heard whispering for a few seconds.

"Thank you," Devon said finally. "And don't worry about it! A little embarrassment is good for a young boy."

Devon came in but went into the room's bathroom before talking to me. While she was in there, Mrs. Marie entered the room.

"Hi, Michael," she said, patting my thigh.

I hoped she didn't notice my still mostly erect penis. "Hey, Mrs. Marie!"

"We talked to your dad," Mrs. Marie informed me. "I put him on with the doctors. Since they're not keeping you overnight, he won't be coming in."

She looked pained that my dad had not come in anyway, but she knew I basically lived on my own.

I smiled and shrugged, "He's super busy with work."

"The nurse said they didn't actually need the sample, Michael," Devon said as she came out of the bathroom. She startled at seeing Mrs. Marie. "Hello, Phoenix."

"Devon," Mrs. Marie said icily. "What sample won't they be needing?"

Devon glanced at the cup of semen. Mrs. Marie followed Devon's eyes to the cup. Before I could move to grab it, Mrs. Marie touched her finger to the top of it. I watched in horror as Mrs. Marie frowned and brought the finger to her mouth. I swear she closed her eyes and shivered delicately.

"Semen sample," Devon said in a hollow, faraway voice. Mrs. Marie shivered again; she reached out to touch the cup but caught the motion before it completed. My dick made it to full mast and beyond. I sat and brought my knees up to hide the tent. Holy shit, Mrs. Marie tasted my cum! My cock was ready to pop again.

"I was telling Michael that the doctors are going to release him," Mrs. Marie told Devon. "But my husband wants Michael to make his statement to the police here rather than at the station."

"Okay," Devon said. "I'll drive him home after it finishes."

"We'll drive him home," Mrs. Marie insisted.

Devon looked at the cup of semen and back to Mrs. Marie, who blushed. Devon smiled, communicating something to Mrs. Marie which I did not understand. "Michael offered to let me stay in his guest room. They can't repair my window tonight. I'm guessing the cops won't even want me to get the work done for the next few days while they're investigating. I've graciously accepted Michael's offer. I'm sure his dad will feel better knowing that an adult is staying with Michael until he can fly in."

Mrs. Marie grumbled under her breath for a second. Her husband came in, which saved me from seeing where the two women were going to take it next. Mrs. Marie grabbed the semen sample and walked into the bathroom.

"Michael, the cops have some questions for you," Mr. Marie said. "You absorbed a couple of violent hits tonight, so if you don't feel up to it at any time let me know and we'll conclude for tonight. You can say no now or during the questioning."

"I'd rather get it over with," I told him. "Did my dad offer to pay you?"

"Don't worry about that for now," he said, waving his hand dismissively. "You stopped thieves coming into our neighborhood. What would have happened if they broke into my house? If your father feels obligated, we can do something, but it's not necessary. This will be quick and painless or the cops are going to wish they'd never heard of you."

Mrs. Marie came out of the bathroom and sat in Devon's chair. The petite blonde tightened her lips; she hopped up on the bed and sat next to me. I thought holding my hand was a bit much, although it did make me feel better when the cops walked in.

The cops did not seem very interested in my side of the story. They wanted to know why I was awake at that time of the night; the falling asleep in front of the TV satisfied them when I explained it only happened on weekends and during the summer. After that, they stuck to the facts of the fight. They took the opportunity to question Devon, who filled in what details she could, but she did not mention coming downstairs naked.

Mr. Marie followed the cops out of the room. The doctor came in a few minutes later to explain my injuries -- nothing worse than the bruised ribs at my back. The bicep and triceps would be very sore for a few days. I had nothing to worry about as long as I took it easy for a bit.

Mrs. Marie and Devon seemed determined to stay in the room no matter how much I hinted about getting changed to leave. I didn't know what was going on between them, but I was tired as fuck. I pulled the gown off, letting my hard dick take a good look at the women before I put on the jeans and shirt Mrs. Marie brought to the hospital for me.

In the hospital lobby, Mr. Marie gave me strict instructions to not talk to the cops without him being present. I was probably going to be portrayed as the good guy in the entire mess, but he still wanted me keeping low until the cops announced the charges against the people involved. I did not know what the hell the cops could possibly charge me with. I didn't think the three thieves would sue me for their injuries either.

"You attacked the first guy outside, Michael," Mr. Marie said. "The other two were either in Devon's house or came at you with the bat. You'd be surprised the shit people come up with for lawsuits though. We need the first guy charged with the other two, even if he pulls some 'walking by and saw someone breaking into the house so I investigated' line of shit. The development isn't gated, which allows people to walk through, but it will be a tough sell for Devon's house since we live in a dead end. Right now, keeping quiet and seeing what other people do or say is the best strategy."

I nodded and let it go.

Outside the hospital, Mrs. Marie kissed my cheek and ran her fingers down my arm. She stared into my eyes for a few seconds until Devon pulled up in her car. Mrs. Marie kissed my other cheek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.