Frosh Week at Hayes High School
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Victor E

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ninth graders undergo humiliating high school initiation for a week.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Friday

My fingers trembled as I moved my combination lock to its final number and opened my locker. Taped on the inside of the door was a manila envelope. "YES!" I shouted but the grin on my face turned to a puzzled expression as I noticed that everyone else, all the freshmen around me, also had envelopes and were opening them up with dread. And nearly all looked relieved as they began to read.

Confused, I opened my envelope and found a single white sheet of paper. Unlike the previous notes, this one had a typed, not hand written salutation and it was not personal, just generic:

Fresh boy or girl...

This is a Dressed Direction delivered to all but a few grade nine classmates, ones who have yet to be singled out as special. Today you have earned the right to participate in their humiliation. Other grades will be participating too, of course. Today you are to keep all your clothes on, you will not be strapped or spanked and no humiliating tasks will be demanded of you.

The twelve remaining fresh boys and girls have received a different note, a NAKED NOTICE, which explains their dress code for today. It's quite simple, they are to wear nothing ... not a stitch ... all day. Their task is also simple, " DO AS YOU ARE TOLD BY ANYONE"

It is hoped that your grade will have fun with these last remaining dozen. The upper grade students have also received notes to aid in this last day of Frosh Week. Your and their responsibilities and liberties are as follows:

Freshmen may finger and fondle the flesh of anyone found walking about in the nude.

Sophomores may spank and strap anyone found walking about in the nude

Juniors may jerk off any boys or jill off any girls whom they find naked.

Seniors may sexually abuse ( orally ) anyone they find in the nude.

Teachers may tease and taunt anyone they find walking about in the nude.

Have a nice day.

Signed School Council President, Wanda Desrobia.

I read the note with tears in my eyes. It was over. No more stripping, spanking, strapping, golden showers or cock sucking ... no more humiliation. I was crestfallen but, with a few exceptions, everyone around me was rejoicing. I hung my hat on a hook inside my locker and sighed. Laughter and shouts of joy rang out all the way down the hall. Snickers and giggles greeted the few who had received their NAKED NOTICES.

I closed my locker door and started to lock up ... But then I stopped. A smile turned to a grin as I opened my locker again and unbuttoned my shirt and hung it on a hook. Next my shoes and socks went on the locker floor. My jeans followed and, lastly, I pulled my jockey shorts down and place them atop the pile of clothes. I stood there naked and waited to see what fate had in store.

For six hours I submitted to whatever foolishness and humiliation my school mates decided to give me. Wanda knew, of course. She would have been part of the council committee that picked the names of freshmen to be taunted and terrorized. She knew I was not on Friday's NAKED NOTICE.

So I was not surprised when she cornered me at lunch and ordered me to my knees. Wanda lifted her skirt and I saw that she had gone commando today, she was not wearing any panties.

"All the better to eat you with..." I muttered as my tongue and lips paid homage to her bald, beautiful pussy.

I and the other Friday Frosh were supposed to go home wearing only a tea towel to cap our day of shame. But as the council had only provided those towels to genuine NAKED NOTICE recipients, I was left with no cover. Indeed, I was exposed as a bare-faced fraud.

As student council president, it was Wanda's duty to inform me that my transgression meant I would be sent home completely naked and perhaps I should phone my parents to avoid breaking the town's decency laws and getting myself arrested.

I agreed. But as I was calling home in the principal's office I saw the council executive members conferring with Principal Dewitt who smiled and nodded. After I got off the phone I waited in the school lobby, still naked of course and still being razzed by kids from all the grade levels. Wanda came up to me and shook my hand. Then she gave me a sweet peck on the cheek ( face ) and a sexy slap on the cheek ( butt ).

She smiled at me and said, " Welcome to Frosh Year, Victor."

We both grinned.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.