Frosh Week at Hayes High School - Cover

Frosh Week at Hayes High School

Copyright© 2013 by Victor E

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ninth graders undergo humiliating high school initiation for a week.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Wednesday

The next day I was half hoping I would be spared another day of humiliating dress codes and niner tasks. I had, after all, done my fair share of representing the freshman cause in this coming of age rite of passage. Even my dad had to agree that two days of shaming was enough. However he also pointed out that the 'dozen-a-day duty roster' was a Hayes High tradition that must be followed and if there were 45 grade nine students this year, then there had to be some kids doing multiple service.

Dad did his best to instill in me a sense of pride for 'soldiering up' to the challenge, so on when I opened my locker Wednesday morning I felt ambivalent about finding yet another manila envelope with my name on it. Half of me had hoped for a break in this shaming routine and half of me longed for the honour of humiliation. I opened the envelope and found two items and a note which read:

Victor,

Enclosed in this packet are your garb for today: (1) a ¾ inch wide leather belt with many holes so as to fit all sizes and (2) a white, cotton tea towel 26 inches long and 9 inches wide.

Dress Code: You will remove all your clothes and put them in your locker. Then you are to gird your waist with the belt so it is tight and sitting just above your pelvis. Next you are to loop one end of the tea towel in front, run the towel between your legs and loop the other end directly in back. You will wear this tea-towel loin cloth all day but, of course, seniors will likely make adjustments from time to time.

Tasks: Attend a special gym class at 1:00 p.m. today. This class is a mixed gender session for seniors. Male fresh boys receiving this note will proceed to the girls' locker room at eh start of class. Female fresh girls are to go to the boys' locker room at the start of class. This will be an extended gym class spanning two periods taking it to the final bell. At which time you will join the other selected Wednesday special frosh on the track for further athletic antics before the entire school.

I got undressed and loin cloth dressed in three minutes flat and went about my business as if this was normal. Being barefoot was something I was getting used to and, apparently, the sight of twelve stripping boys and girls was becoming quite commonplace too as there was little reaction from those around us. There were giggles from girls as they spied erect cocks and smug smiles from guys as they ogled bald, bare pussies. But not eh same kind of shock and awww ( ain't that cute ) reaction from our clothed schoolmates as we'd seen in the past two days.

There were still surprise strip-and-show ambushes on clothed freshers. Girls would have their blouses unbuttoned, their bras flipped up and out of the way their jeans and panties pulled down ( or, if they were wearing skirts, the skirts would be unzipped and dropped to their ankles along with their panties. ) Thus exposed, any armpit or pubic hair would be detectable ... inadequate shaving leaving any stubble still constituted breaking the rules and immediate punishment would be meted out: that is, instant body shaving, total stripping, loss of all clothes for the day and being sent home with only a small towel to wrap round them and avoid arrest for breaking town indecency laws. On Monday and Tuesday there had been several such hirsute humiliation punishments. But by today only one fresher had been so caught and punished.

So, compared with previous days' shenanigans, things seemed rather dull in the halls of Hayes High. At least is was dull until noon hour lunch in the cafeteria when all twelve of us loin cloth and belt wearers were ushered to one table where we stood obediently behind out chairs. The tables on either side of ours had been pushed back to allow more room as, behind us, now stood six senior boys and six senior girls; each senior had been assigned a fresher of the opposite sex.

We were told to spread our legs and hold on to the front edge of our tea towels. Next fingers from behind undid out belts and the towels dropped from behind exposing our bare butts but covering our ( for me and, I noticed, some others', excited and roused ) naked and shaven genitals. The order was to recite the alphabet slowly, pausing after each letter to allow time for the next swing of our belts. From A to Z twenty-six swats on left buttock cheeks. Another recitation of the alphabet brought the same number of swats on our right buttock cheeks. Belts back on, we then sat with no covering behind for an excruciatingly sore ass lunch.

The strapping had been delivered with such force that everyone of us had a red, burning buttocks that kept its hue and tenderness for a full hour. That was just in time for our 1 p.m. extended gym class. But before we left the cafeteria we stood and, as ordered, adjusted our tea towel loin cloths, looping them in back to cover our asses, but releasing them in front to expose our naked genitals. With the palms of their hands, senior girls swatted the fresh boys' cocks and giggled as those male members grew erect and oozing pre-cum ; senior boys likewise spanked the fresh girls until the girls' pussy mounds were nearly as red as their butts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.