Frosh Week at Hayes High School - Cover

Frosh Week at Hayes High School

Copyright© 2013 by Victor E

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ninth graders undergo humiliating high school initiation for a week.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Tuesday

The next morning I opened my locker hoping to find another set of instructions. I was not disappointed. Again the note in my locker was typed out with only the salutation written in ink.

Victor,

All twelve fresh kids will be receiving these same instructions today.

Dress code: Underwear only today. But not your own. When you finish reading this note you are to remove and put in your locker all outer clothing. Seek out a Tuesday-tagged niner of the opposite sex and exchange underwear. Girls will end up with boy shorts, socks and undershirts; boys will don their bras, panties and stockings.

Tasks: All those receiving this note will take lunch in the cafeteria at the table with bowls of fruit on it. Sit in gender order with boys facing girls across the table. Do not touch the fruit until so instructed by Student Council Treasurer, Kristie Wells. She will direct your diet for the day. Bon appetite!

I stripped to my socks and underpants but I had chosen not to wear a t-shirt under my shirt this morning. So when I matched up with a girl also in her underwear, she was surprised to find that I'd be wearing her bra but she would have to go topless. She shrugged it off as part of the Frosh week frolics. Yesterday she had escaped any stripping and humiliation and told me she had enjoyed watching everyone else's dilemma. So she figured getting naked this week was inevitable.

Her name was Francine and she had just turned 14 last week and her tiny training bra attested to her youth and physical immaturity. As I removed my underpants, Francine couldn't help but stare at my clean shaven genitals as my cock was, once again, on the rise. More embarrassing was the wet spot on the crotch of my bikini briefs which was now gracing the top of Francine's perfectly bald pussy mound. We both blushed and laughed at the ridiculous garb we wore: she in loose athletic socks and too-wide and too wet boy-briefs, and I squeezed into her pink lace panties with a tiny purple bow on the front waistband. Her training bra dangled from my shoulders as the back strap was too short to clasp behind.

Francine went to her first class of the day and I to mine, but we had smiled and said we'd see each other later and were looking forward to enjoying lunch together. That turned out to be an understatement.

The three and a half hours between first period and lunch was fairly uneventful. I did enjoy watching more fully clothed niners get strip-searched for unlawful pubic hair, I did join in the crowds of kids surrounding rule breakers, I watched and even participated ( with a senior's permission, of course) in the OTK bare-bottom spanking of three girls who had not shown proper respect to a sophomore.

But the highlight of the morning for all who witnessed it was when Harry, Council VP, cornered those six girls he had confronted on Friday last. Again he gave the command, "STRIP NAKED RIGHT NOW!!!" No giggling from the girls today as they removed every stitch of clothing and tried to cover up but were immediately chastised for unauthorized modesty. They were made to put their hands behind their heads while Harry read them the riot act.

All six, with hands still clasped behind their heads, were made to spread their legs shoulder-wide, bend from the waist so their tiny boobs hung down. Then they were made to count out to 100 as six sophomore and junior boys, eager to give a helping hand, proceeded to deliver that many swats on the girls' sorry, bare butts. These six girls would remain buck naked all day today. I noted that, although none of them had gotten special notes either today or yesterday, they were nonetheless incredibly humiliated.

My own imminent humiliation between second and third periods seemed minor in comparison although it would prove to be part of a greater shaming a while later. As I was walking to history class I was hunted down by a senior girl bearing a pair of pinking shears. She was one of four seniors so armed. She informed me that my ( Francine's actually) panties needed adjustment. She grabbed the cotton material from behind, pinching a fistful and stretched the fabric out. The she sliced the panties with her shears leaving a large hole in the rear center portion so my ass crack was on display.

Having seen many of my classmates stripped and worse yesterday and today, I thought I was getting off light. Then she grabbed the panty fabric from in front and cut a hole large enough that my cock and balls were bared. Still, I was more covered up than many niners that day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.