Frosh Week at Hayes High School
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Victor E

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ninth graders undergo humiliating high school initiation for a week.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Monday

The morning started early with a shower and lathering my armpits, calves and forearms. I had been practicing all weekend and had removed all hair in those areas already and now only needed a touch-up to rid my skin of stubble. My pubic hair, what there was of it, was still there in all its splendor and I was dreading the inevitable.

But I soldiered on and took first scissors then a Bic disposable razor to the hairy flesh above my private parts. Somehow, ridding that area of pubic hair made what came next easier. I was now totally denuded of hair below my neck except for my balls and cock shaft, not that there was much on my penis but my balls were quite hairy. But not for long. In less than ten minutes I stood before the bathroom mirror a new man ... or rather, a new fresh boy.

The rest of the morning at home was like normal with cereal and an apple for breakfast. Dad had gone to work already and mom was just about ready for her workday in the town 20 miles away. With no siblings, I was used to being left on my own. No mention was made all weekend about the upcoming Frosh Week at school. Both my parents had attended Hayes High when they were young, so they were aware of and actually approved of the freshman hazing rituals. But neither of them said a word either of encouragement or sympathy. The most I got out of dad had been, " Be brave, obey and give your school mates a good laugh."

I dressed in casual gear but made sure my underwear was brand new. After all, that's what I and eleven others might be wearing at school all day. White socks, white 'wife-beater' T-shirt and white, ultra-brief underpants; I'd look like a lifeguard except this lifeguard was sporting a raging hard-on right then and I expected it would pop back up every time I saw one of the chosen Monday girls in her bra and panties.

There was nothing for it but to grab my books, wait for the school bus and take whatever ribbing was in store for me by the older kids. I was anxious, excited and curious as to what I might find in my locker. Would Monday be my day to be special? And what would that mean beyond an undies dress-code?

I took a deep breath as I dialed the last number to my combination lock and swung the metal door wide. On the floor of the 20 inch-wide, six foot tall locker was a letter-size manila envelope with my name on it. I put my knapsack down and opened the envelope and read the one page missive. Only the salutation was hand-written; the rest of the letter had been printed on a computer.

Victor,

Dress Code for the day: Socks, undershirt and underpants only. Put all other clothing into your locker immediately. This uniform may be altered by any senior girl or boy as they please.

Tasks for the day:

1) Visit each water fountain on both floors and sip at least a cup of water from each fountain.

2) Visit the GIRLS' WASHROOM nearest your class after every class period.

3) Stand before a toilet with the stall door wide open and pee. You may not remove your underpants to pee; you must pee through them

4) You must leave your pee-sodden underpants on, getting them wetter with every washroom visit

5) If, during the day, a senior orders you to remove or in some way dispose of your underpants, you must obey him or her in every detail.

I stood there with my face turning red but my cock getting hard. This went well beyond the sexual excitement of looking at near naked girls or being seen by them in a similar state. This was humiliation, impure and simple. I wondered if Wanda Desrobia, who had already seen me pee myself, had written this task specifically for me. I stripped down to my underwear and tried to mentally bring my boner down by thinking of math problems. It didn't work, as I soon found out from the giggles of ninth grade girls around me.

They were to be the least of my worries and embarrassment. I proceeded with my tasks but before I had a chance to sip water from the second fountain, I felt the soft skin of a female hand on my shoulder. Her long nails proceeded to dig into my skin and the pressure of her arm forced my head closer to the running fountain. Water splashed my face as I hear her sweet voice command me.

"Victor, keep drinking and don't stop until I let you up ... Ah!," she giggled, " I see you're 'up' already." It was Wanda.

She was right. Beneath my white underpants I was sporting the beginnings of a boner which was made all the harder as I noticed the action around me. Down the hall some seniors were picking on five 'freshers', three girls and two boys. Unlike me, these grade nine kids were fully clothed; that is, they had been fully dressed. They were lifting skirts and dropping pants, pulling up shirts and blouses and dropping panties and underpants to their ankles to prove to the seniors that their bodies were properly shaved.

I was in a state of near nudity watching my classmates being forced to expose themselves. That got my sexual juices flowing and my cock stiffening. I continued gulping down oceans of water as Wanda continued deriding me.

"You naughty niner, you have just broken Frosh Week's sacred rule about boys getting hard without authorized stimulation. No, don't stop drinking. I want your bladder full before you are punished."

Wanda told me to keep sipping, that she'd be back in a minute. Out of the corner of my eye I watched as she walked away. I needed to pee badly. A couple of minutes later she returned with a stark naked girl who was blushing like mad. I knew the girl from grade eight, Gina was her name. I learned later that her nudity and very sore buttocks was the result of that morning's pubes check; Gina had foolishly thought a light landing strip on her pussy mound constituted being shaven down there and did not break the rules. Her punishment was swift: stripping and loss of all her clothes for the day, immediate shaving of her pussy mound right in front of everyone, and 40 whacks on her bare butt. But Wanda planned even greater humiliation for Gina and even more shame for me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.