The Slut, Marked - Cover

The Slut, Marked

Copyright© 2013 by Harry Carton

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Guy gets sent to the Sandbox, in this case, Afghanistan. Problem is, he married a slut. He's pretty sure that while he was away, She CHEATED! She cheated. Or maybe, she cheated?? Read it and see. -- I included the 'cheating' tag, but it really should be 'cheating??' -- I've gotten several feedbacks from Vets about this, thanking me for posting a positive story about coming home. To the Vets, I say, "No. Thank YOU."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Military  

Then the plane landed in Georgia. I felt hollow inside. Nobody knew I was coming home, shot up, 'cause I wanted to surprise the little woman. Surprise! Whoopee! It was a Saturday night by the time I got a drop off at the house.

Well, at least there were no strange cars in the driveway. The van pulled up and my assigned corporal helped me get to the front door. He discretely backed off as I pushed the doorbell with my cane. The duffel bag was on the porch nearby.

The door opened. She was wearing my super-faded blue dress shirt. Nothing else, apparently. I say apparently, because I couldn't see too much. She didn't have on any shoes and was barefoot, the buttons were mostly undone and I could tell she didn't have on a bra. I couldn't be sure about the panties though, but I made a bet with myself that she wasn't wearing any.

"Hi, Rob," she was calm, not bouncing around like the videos you see of other wives greeting coming-home soldiers. What did that mean? "I was hoping it was you. One of your buddies in the unit sent me an email saying that you'd be home soon. I've been waiting." Then to the corporal just out of sight. "I can take it from here."

She bent over to pick up the duffel and I could see I'd have won my bet about no panties. The corporal didn't get a view, from the angle when she bent. She tossed the duffle back into the house and came around behind me to push the wheelchair in.

"I didn't expect to see you in a wheelchair. What happened?" she said as she pushed me into the living room.

I started to explain. She cut me off with a thousand megawatt kiss, without touching me anywhere else. My leg was still mostly straight out in front of me.

"Oh, I'm so glad to see you. Are you hurt anywhere except your leg?" And she resumed kissing me. Gently, gingerly but with lots of emotion and tongue.

"No. Nowhere else. And it doesn't really hurt anymore, it's just stiff. Bothers me to stand on it for a long time. I have to go to therapy at the VA. I'm out of the Rangers, Lyn. Permanently. We'll have to get a van to drive me around for a while. But, I'm home."

"God that's great! I mean, not your injury. That's terrible, but you're home! ... How come you're not excited at seeing me, or being home or..."

"No, no ... I am excited at seeing you. See this bulge in my pants? That's not a handgun I've got in my pocket. It's just that ... I mean ... I trust you."

"There's a 'but' in that sentence, isn't there?"

"Yeah, I guess there is. I mean it's been nearly eighteen months since we've been together..."

She looked at me. That same old look with her head tilted sideways, like a confused dog.

"Okay. Come with me." She got behind me and wheeled me in to the room with the TV, her bedroom. Or perhaps our bedroom.

"This isn't exactly how I'd planned to do this but..." From behind me she grasped my right hand and <snick> she cuffed me to the wheel. "I hope you're comfy there, because you're not moving until we're done. Could take a while."

"What the hell, Carolyn? What are you... ?"

"Really, Rob. It'll be easier to do this my way."

I pulled on the cuff: no give. "So help me, Carolyn..."

"You'll have a choice when I'm done. Okay? I promise. And I wish you'd call me Lyn."

I glared at her. This better be good.


"I know and you know that you married a slut," she began. "It started with one guy and then another guy, and then a couple of guys at a time. By the time you met me it was a bunch of guys almost every night. And then bam along comes the guy who is worth giving up all that sex for: you."

"I know all this," I said.

"Please ... let me tell this in my own way. It'll be faster in the end.

"That guy is you. Not 'was' you... 'is' you. The sex with that one guy blew away all the sex I'd ever had in my life. By a mile. But the sex wasn't why I went with him. I really liked him at first. He was nice. He had a nice mother. He was honest. He took an interest in me. I mean the real me, not the slut me. His Mom gave me some good advice, too.

"So I put this ring on my thumb." She showed it to me. It was still in the same place. Her wedding ring was still in place too. "And I made a commitment to try. And then an extraordinary thing happened. I fell in love with Wanger Wob." She was sitting across the room from me, one leg tucked up under herself. It showed her pussy and I stared.

It had been a long time for me too.

She stopped and pulled a light blanket across her crotch. "Don't get distracted here. It's important!"

"So we got married and I gave up my plans at the University, for graduate school, for running my dad's business and moved to Fort Benning to be with this guy. I was in like, in lust and in love all with the same guy. Then he got shipped off to never-never land.

"Being a highly sexed individual – and that's an understatement – I didn't know what to do. I figured a day of reckoning would have to come sometime or the other. I talked to your Mom, and I talked to my Daddy. So I started to gather evidence to dispute the unspoken, but absolutely false charges of infidelity. What would I need? How could I prove that nothing was happening?

"You know those videos I sent you?" I nodded. "Well that's nothing." See threw open the sliding doors to the cabinet beneath the TV. There were hundreds of CDs there.

"You know I go bowling once a week, yes? Well I recorded every single night, all two or three hours me bowling. I even took the camera into the ladies room or when I went to buy a beer. Every second is documented. That's these CDs here. Every night.

"But, of course, two or three hours wouldn't get me off the charge. So I put cameras everywhere in this house. Everything I ever do here is recorded. It's got a time stamp. There's hundreds, thousands of CDs here to show that. You can see them too, anytime.

"There's lots of them with me playing with myself in there, so you might enjoy that. I couldn't take the stress of doing nothing all the time. Some of them are pretty hot, I'll admit. Like the ones with me with a double headed dildo in my ass and my pussy, flogging myself to exhaustion. But I digress. Most are pretty boring. Me cooking, or cleaning or studying.

"I go to school two nights a week. I video'd every second of every class I took. You can see them too. It's mostly boring stuff, but ... it's there."

"I know, Lyn, I had..."

She interrupted. "I know about you and your Ranger buds. They thought they were so clever. But it's hard to conceal a hard-assed guy with a skin tight hair cut on a college campus." She giggled and adjusted the blanket that covered her. I think she was jilling off on her own foot while she was talking to me.

"We went out for drinks and dancing – the girls and me. It was the same as bowling. I video'd every single minute. Dancing on the floor. When I went to the powder room, I took a camera with me. Nothing is left out. By the way, did I dance with a couple of your spies?"

"Probably. The ones who tried real hard to get you to say yes."

"Uh-huh. And they were the ones with the octopus hands, I'll bet. They got slapped like all the other guys who tried.

"That leaves the spa. And that's where I might get in trouble. But I swear it was all on the up-and-up.

"I had the masseur play with my pussy and my boobs every month. There. That's it." I sat up and started to say something. "But don't decide to hate me until you've heard it all, please.

"He did nothing else, I swear. I have only a couple of videos of that, 'cause he wasn't comfortable. But I told him I'd need to prove I wasn't doing anything else."

She popped in a video in the CD player. "I paid him an extra hundred a month to diddle me." The CD started and she was getting a regular massage, forty long minutes of massage – her legs, her back, her arms ... and all the time her girly parts covered by a towel. She was naked but that's normal, right?

She was on her stomach and suddenly he's pulled off the towel covering her ass and slides a hand under her. She begins to hump up and down. I recognized those moves from Lyn. He was rubbing her clit. And she was responding. Then he slipped an anal dildo – one with that's shaped like a conical triangle; it gets bigger and bigger, then a sudden narrow part just above the handle. He started to slip it into her ass. She was humping up to meet it. When it slipped all the way in, it's like it got sucked in completely, so that narrow part near the handle was just at the sphincter. He gave it a little push to get it seated, and I can see that Lyn in the video was getting off on it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.