The Slut, Marked - Cover

The Slut, Marked

Copyright© 2013 by Harry Carton

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Guy gets sent to the Sandbox, in this case, Afghanistan. Problem is, he married a slut. He's pretty sure that while he was away, She CHEATED! She cheated. Or maybe, she cheated?? Read it and see. -- I included the 'cheating' tag, but it really should be 'cheating??' -- I've gotten several feedbacks from Vets about this, thanking me for posting a positive story about coming home. To the Vets, I say, "No. Thank YOU."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Military  

I shifted in the wheelchair, trying to get more comfortable. It was a direct flight from Germany to Fort Benning, Georgia, where the 75th Rangers were headquartered. I was going to muster out from there, 'cause that's where my residence was. It was still a long flight though, and my ass was sore.

In the time I'd been in Germany, I'd learned to hobble about on crutches, and I started my therapy with the Mistress of Pain, Captain Marjorie Fletcher. She was the original 'No Pain, No Gain' gal. She was going to be handing me off to some other therapist in the VA hospital system. It would all depend on where we settled to live.

I wondered if there was still a 'we.'


December 17th. That was the day that Rob Ostroski and Carolyn (blah blah blah) Montrose became a 'we.'

She'd gone to my room and stripped down to the electric blue g-string. Then she proceeded to strip me down to my nothing.

"Your call, Wanger Wob. What do you want first? You're eventually going to get it all. We just need to start with what you want," she smiled that smile.

"Me? I just want to ... I dunno ... hold you and know that I've beaten out all those other guys." I gathered her into my arms, and reclined on the bed.

"So that's what I am? A trophy you've won and they've all lost?" she sounded light hearted, but I could tell she wasn't exactly pleased.

"No. Yes. I don't know. This is all new to me. You are here. You didn't ... you know ... have an encounter with all those guys. You're not gonna do that anymore. You're mine. Can I revel in that fact for a moment? You are fantastically beautiful. You are here. I can touch you. And you'll respond to me."

It started to rain and the occasional passing car cast distorted shadows on the wall.

"I just want to do ... I dunno ... what the others didn't."

I pulled her up a bit and began to suckle on a nipple. She wrapped her arms around my head and moaned. "Oh yes, sweetie. Yesssss."

I kept swapping from nipple to nipple. She was responsive and had obviously sensitive nipples. I kissed my way from nipple to armpit. She squirmed. Not ticklish, but still writhing in my grip. Then I worked my way down to her navel. I was kissing her all over. "Has anyone ever given you a tongue bath? That might be fun."

"It might, but not tonight. Tonight I'm gonna fuck you," said the lady of my dreams.

My tongue found her belly button. She had an innie. Then I let my tongue follow my fingers lower. Eventually it came to her pussy. Yes, tonight I'd call it by it's polite name: her pussy. Maybe it would someday be my pussy.

I lapped at her labia. Long, slow strokes from asshole to her clit. Well, almost to her clit. When I got close, I ended the stroke and dipped down to start another. It was hard to do, 'cause my fingers were constantly stroking at the 'innie' that was hiding behind her labia. She had medium-long outer labia and just the hint of her inner labia peeking out. I doubt that any of her gang-bang buddies ever took the time to notice.

She noticed that I was noticing, though. Her hands wanted to tangle in my hair, but there wasn't enough of it (thanks to the Army). She settled on pulling on my head. She wanted me to find her clitty and was jumping and rotating her pelvis toward that end. Finally, I relented and began to soft lick the little man in the boat. Not so little as you might think, by the way.

She moaned again, and redoubled her pelvic thrusting, trying to wipe her clit on my tongue. I inserted two fingers in her velvet cave (Finally! I've come up with the right metaphor.) and began to search for her g-spot. As highly sexed as she was it had to be there. Palm up, I bent two fingers inside her and began a soft and gentle search.

I found it, as she announced to the whole neighborhood with a moaning scream. God knows what my mother thought was happening. On second thought, who the fuck cared what Mom thought. I'll bet she knew.

Lyn began to buck and clench her pussy muscles. That heavens for Dr. Kegel's discovery and the women who took care to learn how to use those muscles. More precisely, thank heavens that this woman learned. She clamped down on my hand and rode my mouth and fingers through a long, long orgasm.

Just as she was coming down, I sucked hard on her clit, began thrashing it violently with my tongue and then scratched at her g-spot again. She screamed again, wrapped her legs around my upper torso and arched off the bed, her only point of contact was the back of her head.

She eventually collapsed from the exertion but I could still feel the after shocks of her cum. Urged by her hands, I brought my face up to hers. She was crying, sobbing into my chest.

"I never knew it could be like that. You wonderful man, my widdle Wanger Wob. Where did you learn to do that?"

My fingers were still inside her. I added a third. "Want some more?" I asked as I began to pump in and out.

"No. No more. I might die," she mumbled, breathing so softly that she barely moved the hair on my chest. "Oh God. Thank you, sweetie."

I didn't much like the "sweetie" name. That's what she called all the gang-bangers. It was generic and conveyed some personal attention, that I think was lacking. 'Thanks, sweetie, for sticking it in my ass.' 'Thanks, sweetie, for poking my cunt.' 'There you go, sweetie, I hope you enjoyed the bj.' I tried to not get offended, she didn't mean it that way; she didn't have any other way of saying it, just then. I didn't think she'd gotten anything like what I'd just delivered before.

I looked at the clock on the nightstand nearby. 1:45. We'd been in here about two hours, and I'd managed to touch her in ways that the thousand and one fuckers hadn't. I pulled the sheet to cover us, folded my arms around her and had the best sleep of my life.

...

Question: What is the absolute best way to wake up? You know the answer: a highly erotic wet dream that when you wake up turns out to be true. This morning it was a blow-job delivered by a platinum-haired hottie. She was bundled down between my legs, the sheet was thrown to the side and her blue-grey eyes were smiling up at my face. She was sucking softly and alternating licks along the underside of my prick.

When she saw me waking up, she slowly grabbed my two hands and placed them on her head. As soon as she felt me tighten my hold, she pressed deeper on my pole. It hit the back of her throat and then passed into her throat. She continued to look at me. She was giving me the opportunity to place my mark on her again, as I had at the basketball gang-bang. And as I had at the aborted frat party gang-bang.

Not today. Today, I gave her a dozen short thrusts into her throat and then exploded my orgasm into her tummy. She didn't even try to do anything but accept my thrusting. Her eyes were watering when I pulled her head back up and finished shooting a half dozen more jets of my cum into her mouth. She swallowed everything, except a small bit of leakage on the side of her mouth. When I got soft, she scooped that up with her finger and then sucked that in too.

"Anyway you want it, Wanger Wob. If you want to mark me every morning, I'll do it. But you gotta fuck me like you did last night. That was un-fucking-believable, sweetie."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.