Life Buoy for an Amputee or an Amputee Who Is a Life Buoy? - Cover

Life Buoy for an Amputee or an Amputee Who Is a Life Buoy?

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 8: From Dad to Daddy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: From Dad to Daddy - Will an amputee find love after being cheated on?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Lactation   Amputee   Violence  

My daughters settled into their own rooms. I hauled their luggage to their rooms and they put away their things in the dressers and closets and the bathroom. I went down to the kitchen to help my wife a little with the meal preparation, but left her alone later in the kitchen. When the girls were ready they went to the kitchen and my Kitchen Fairy cooked them the same way as she did the Child Welfare Agents and me years before. Wendy bewitched my older daughters with her skilled kitchen work. They found the lunch tasty and liked the dinner too later. The younger kids went for their afternoon nap and I talked with my older daughters. They called me Dad.

My daughters loved their siblings, our young kids and they played with them for hours when they got up from their nap. Wendy and I smiled at each other all day and we walked on clouds Sunday they went to the kitchen with Wendy. After lunch my daughters went to learn about their newer homework from school. My daughters had learned well in school, I could be proud of them. Later they played with our kids and I talked with my older daughters a lot. They were tired out and went to bed early.

On Monday I took them to school and showed our court certificate to the principal that I would bring my daughters and my wife would take home the girls. I wanted to thank her for what they had done for my daughters. The principal told me they were just doing their jobs but she called Mr. Bramble and Mrs. Lopez. I thanked them for their responsible work and held hands with them all. I told them my wife would come for the girls and that she was an amputee. I went to work, where Doris and Carl said they were glad my daughters were with us. Wendy put the younger kids in her car and went to the school and brought home the girls. They assisted Wendy in a little housework or they played with Becky and Mark. Later the girls did their home work and when I got home I talked with them.

The siblings adored each other, but the greatest surprise was the admiration of my daughters for Wendy. Her fantastic personality magnetized my older girls. I thought the years that Amy called Wendy a LOSER CRIPPLE gave this boomerang effect. Wendy began to use the Mark Twain effect "painting Aunt Polly's fence" and they began to learn kitchen work from her soon. My daughters learned to cook well from Wendy by the end of the fifth month. Wendy's fantastic humor was the other thing, which attracted my daughters to her.

My parents came and they met their older granddaughters next week. My daughters were familiarized with their Aunts' families and Wendy's family later. My daughters invited their friends for smaller parties and they boasted to their friends about us. Wendy and I were honest and we were glad of this. Vanity, vanity, but it felt so good. Yes, Wendy dazzled the friends of my daughters with her kitchen magic too. Whenever I was home I talked with my older daughters a lot. Wendy helped a lot as she read stories to the younger kids so that I could talk with my daughters. These five months were a marvelous compensation for those five years when I didn't see them at all.

It was a good opportunity, so I took samples of my older daughters with mine to our "friendly" DNA test laboratory and we learned I was their biological father. They also gave us similar fancy certificates in addition to the official positive results so, just as I got for my younger kids. I will show these certificates to my older daughters, when Zoë becomes eighteen years old. I calmed down a bit as Amy perhaps became a cheater after the birth of our kids.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.