Life Buoy for an Amputee or an Amputee Who Is a Life Buoy? - Cover

Life Buoy for an Amputee or an Amputee Who Is a Life Buoy?

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 6: The Life in Our Galaxy the Milky Way

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Life in Our Galaxy the Milky Way - Will an amputee find love after being cheated on?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Lactation   Amputee   Violence  

I took the DNA samples to the diagnostic laboratory and was not surprised when the test results were positive. I brought the official results home a week later and commissioned the farmable certificates. I directed these be sent to my wife. That night I showed the official results to Wendy and she hugged and kissed me passionately. We made love for a long time that night. Wendy paid the for tests and the farmable certificates so her birthday present plan was complete.

When the certificates arrived she gave them to me like a present. She hugged and told me, "This is the nicest birthday present a wife can give to her GOOD husband."

We kissed each other passionately and she put away the certificates; then we made tender love until sleep claimed us.

We often had big birthday celebrations and Wendy always showed her kitchen magic and my Mom or my mother-in-law baby-sat for us so I could help her in the kitchen. Our relatives and friends were generally at our house but when we went to her parents, Wendy cooked there too as their kitchen was so similar to ours. We went to our other relatives or friends Wendy was a regular guest there, like me. When Wendy's best friend Jane got married, Wendy was the maid of honor and we had Jane and her husband Herb as our guests at our house several times after. My beautiful Kitchen Fairy always dazzled them with her magic. We have been to their home often and, over time, our friendship has grown. Jane and Herb had two kids of their own, too.

After her pregnancies, it was very important to Wendy not retain any extra weight as she only had one strongly used hip joint. She trained in our basement gym on her poles and other machines and strengthened her stomach muscles with other training methods after the second childbirth. She lost most of the pregnancy weight and her belly became flat again, but she was afraid of her kitchen skills. She wanted to control her weight.

It was very interesting, how we reached our Galaxy The Milky Way. I mentioned earlier I preferred low fat milk to beer. Yes, when the weather was hot I drank some beer, but I always preferred milk for the most part. Wendy was browsing on the net and accidentally discovered Adult Nursing Relationships (ANR). She was researching about breast milk and infant nursing and found a surprising reference about Erotic Breastfeeding on one of these baby-nursing websites. She went on and read more and more, learning a lot about ANR. She was lucky, because she was one of those women who enjoyed breastfeeding their babies. She was euphoric from the breastfeeding. She learned a woman's body weight could be controlled by ANR easier than only by diet, because one-liter of breast milk contains 700 calories. She produced about a liter and a half so she gave the surplus in a cooled bottle to a neighbor woman who produced less milk for her baby. But this woman had just weaned her baby.

After a year of breastfeeding she planned to slowly wean Becky over the next six months. She convinced me we should try ANR (our Galaxy the Milky Way) with just as cleverly as she conquered me to become her husband. She began to humorously compare my low fat milk preference and Becky's breastfeeding. She made many references to ANR websites in her PC's history and bookmarks. She told me she'd already read them many times and didn't to review them again but they were there for me to explore.

Sometimes I looked at her PC, to see what she read on the net, and so I found the sites in her history. I was curious so I began to read them and we were lucky I liked low fat milk. She watched my browser history and waited for the exact time to persuade me.

We were lucky as ANR will never be everybody's cup of tea. If a man doesn't like milk or a woman doesn't enjoy breastfeeding those people are not likely to explore ANR at all. I read that ANR causes prolonged sexual euphoria in women and that it is very helpful in reducing the incidence of breast cancer. Likewise sex twice a day is good prostate cancer prevention and breast milk strengthens the husband's immune system. Most importantly, ANR causes deeper intimacy between the spouses and enhances the marriage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.