Life Buoy for an Amputee or an Amputee Who Is a Life Buoy?
Chapter 5: From Humiliation to Complete Happiness

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: From Humiliation to Complete Happiness - Will an amputee find love after being cheated on?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Lactation   Amputee   Violence  

John doesn't want to tell this, therefore I have to relate these events. All right this is my encounter with this impertinent scurvy bitch Amy. She was my husband's first wife.

The Malls and the Hypermarkets were invented for me, because I can shop alone or with my husband in these places. I can buy a few things there, using my backpack for transport. If we need to make large or volume purchases however, I go with my husband. I was three months pregnant with our son, when I wanted some maternity clothes for my late pregnancy. But the best maternity shop was not in my favorite Mall "Maple Wood", so I had to go to "White Oaks" Mall. I got to the shop, found some good dresses for the next few months and put them away in my backpack with the clerk's help. Then she helped me out to the crowded main traffic area. I was going toward the Mall parking lot on my crutches, when I encountered a trashy impertinent bitch.

She looked into my eyes and said, in a loud sarcastic voice, " ARE YOU THAT LOSER CRIPPLE, WHO MARRIED MY LOSER EX?"

Everybody in the crowded hall looked at us.

She continued my humiliation, "YOU CRIPPLE AND MY LOSER EX DESERVE EACH OTHER!"

Laughing derisively she left without another word.

I stood on my crutches and about forty shocked people looked at me. I began to cry loudly and stood frozen, not able to move at all and cried and cried until two gentlemen helped me to sit down on a bench.

An older lady, unfamiliar to me came up and asked me kindly, "Little lady! Does your husband love you?"

I told her crying, "Yes, yes ... John loves me very much."

I cried some more.

She next asked, "Do you love your husband?"

"I love him very much and I'm three months pregnant with our first baby."

She told me, "Dear little lady, you have what's most important in life. You've the love and fondness and you'll have your baby soon. Please don't worry about that trashy disgusting woman, who tried to humiliate a handicapped woman."

Eight or nine people stood around me, trying to comfort me, "Please listen to her. Don't worry about that worthless bitch!"

Another woman asked me, "What do you want to do now?"

I said sobbing, "I'd like to go to my car."

An older gentleman and two other women said they wanted to go to the parking lot, so these three people escorted me into the parking lot and waited for me until I got into my car. I drove home crying.

I guessed later, why Amy could recognize me at "White Oaks" Mall. Several photographers photographed our wedding, so lots of jpg files were made. My parents-in-law emailed some jpgs of our wedding to acquaintances, who were still in contact with my husband's first wife. Having seen our wedding photos she learned I was a handicapped woman with one leg and she could easily recognize me.

I knew it was crucial that I keep this repulsive encounter with Amy private. If I had told my husband of this sickening encounter, he would have rushed to Amy's house to complain. If he had violated Amy's restraining order he could have been sent to prison as he was serving a three year suspended sentence.

I was an emotional wreck that evening and my dear husband could not comfort me at all. Next day I was in a happy mood again and I kept my secret until we took the baby Becky home from the hospital. I thought my husband would not rush to Amy's house after the birth of our second child so he wouldn't be sent to prison. So I told my husband I needed an important conversation with him.

"John, I need to ask for one important thing from you."

He responded involuntarily, "My Kitchen Fairy!"

I carried on, "You must swear on the life of our kids you won't rush out when I tell you this."

He looked at me, very disturbed, "Wendy, all right I swear on the lives of our kids I won't run away. But Why?"

I almost began to cry, but I tried to be strong, "Do you remember when I came home from the "White Oaks" Mall and I cried all evening? Do you remember you couldn't comfort me that evening?"

"I remember and you never told why you cried then."

I began to cry, because I remembered how Amy humiliated me in front of all those people.

We kept silent a while and I continued my confession, "I met your trashy bitch first ex wife, Amy at "White Oaks" and she humiliated me in front of about forty people. She said we were losers and we deserved each other."

I cried and saw my dear husband was red from his anger.

So I told him, "I'm not going to let you go to the prison for three years."

I cried loudly, but my husband started to understand everything.

He said indignantly, "That sassy bitch Amy, she insulted you so that I could violate the restraining order and I was close to imprisonment for three years!"

He looked at me and I saw tears in his eyes. I wept.

He carried on calmly, "Thank you, Wendy you're very smart. I'm very happy you're my wife, but that bitch Amy! Wendy, you love me so that you could think properly! Perhaps I'd have gone to Amy to complain about your humiliation then but I won't go near her now. I don't want to go prison; our kids and you are first in my heart now and I love all of you very much."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.