Béla Book 6b: from 'Jurassic

Béla Book 6b: from 'Jurassic" to 'Dream'

Copyright (c) 2013 by DanK

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This story begins just after Jurassic B&B-well, it continues from the end of that story, then continues well into 'Time Enough to Dream', several scenes occurring alongside both stories, though each can be read independently. After I posted 'B&B' on FemmeGore, a couple of Femmegore girls posted, 'Hey! What about me?' The scenes in this story answer that, though I never posted this, so their question was never answered. Contains several scenes of female butchery, so-not for the squeemish!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Nudism  

Sandi wiped tears from her eyes while Murielle sat beside her, consoling the girl after explaining how her sister, Kristi, had died.

“I never thought she was so ... adventurous,” she said after several moments of silence. “She probably thought her new friend would protect her, but she got eaten, too.”

Murielle nodded, silently acknowledging that sad fact. The sad part, and something she hadn’t explained to Kristi’s sister, was that her mentor, Lisa, had been unable to recover Kristi’s ‘soul’. Kristi was lost in time, now, her spirit free to wander wherever it might go – another body, maybe a different life form, maybe even another time and place.

‘I could have gone back to get her, ‘ Lisa thought into Murielle’s mind as she silently arrived, standing behind the well-worn couch containing Sandi and Murielle.

“Hey,” Murielle murmured, turning to greet her favorite Phoenix (next to Mari, anyway) and attempting to regroup her depressed emotions after talking with Sandi. “Welcome.”

As Sandi sat up and turned, Murielle said, “Sandi, this is Lisa, she helps us learn about being a Phoenix. Lisa, Sandi. She’s Kristi’s sister and she came here looking for ... she wanted to...”

“I wanted to know what happened to my sister,” Sandi explained, gazing up at the dark-haired, completely naked female who’d suddenly appeared in the corner of the room. “Did you just teleport?”

Lisa smiled and nodded. “Yep! Just dropped by to see how everyone’s getting along. Had a delivery to make next door. Plus, I thought I heard Tia arguing about something. She sounded pretty angry.”

“She’s not here,” Murielle told her mentor. “Somebody killed Sandi earlier today and...”

“You were killed?” Lisa asked, suddenly more interested in this compact little female who looked so much like Kristi.

“Yeah,” Sandi admitted, then blushed, glad she’d put her clothes back on, especially with this new Phoenix girl staring at her with such avid ferocity ‘or maybe ... lust?’ She discovered that her eyes were flitting around the room, trying very hard not to stare at the newly arrived Phoenix, especially trying to not stare at that wondrously smooth, hairless cleavage right between those sexy, long, bare legs!

‘Uh-oh, I think they like each other, ‘ Murielle thought at her sister, who was sunning herself, somewhere outside.

‘Who likes each other?’

‘Lisa and Sandi!’

‘Lisa’s here?’

‘Yes, I’m here, ‘ Lisa interrupted the twin’s private conversation. To Sandi, she asked, “Tell me what happened to you,” as she walked around the couch and sat down in a chair.

Sandi stared in amazement as a plain tan sundress shimmered into existence around the newly arrived Phoenix, then suddenly realized that the newcomer was speaking again.

“So,” Lisa emphasized the word to get the exotic girl’s attention. “What happened? Were you shot? Stabbed? Stuck in the ass with a tree branch? What?”

“Uh, um,” Sandi stammered, confused at the breakneck speed of Lisa’s questioning. “Yeah. I was ... um ... shot.”

“Right in the ass,” Murielle injected, trying to add some levity to the room.

“It was not my ass! It was my thigh!” Sandi argued, clearly embarrassed, now.

“I’m more interested in the who, not the where,” Lisa growled, using her well-known ill temper to get the ‘M’ twin back on track. “Just think about it and try to keep the sequence of events straight in your mind.”

Sandi thought about learning of her sister’s death.

A beautiful blond woman with ginormous boobs, who had left her devastated by her news, but seriously aroused by her body. Wondering what to do; there was no body, no reality of death – except that Kristi was completely missing, both physically and in her mind. Traveling North – on foot, yet! – deliberately prolonging her journey from University as she traveled to where the wormhole to Jurassic Lodge was located and when no one was there, then even farther North to the Phoenix Preserve where she was tracked, hunted down and shot by a bunch of marauding psychopaths who seemed to have a seriously lethal grudge against anyone or anything to do with Phoenixes.

“And then they found me,” Sandi concluded, concentrating on her memories of the hunting lodge and the beautiful, naked girl who had cradled her dead body in her arms, then waking up to find herself surrounded by love and more naked, loving girls...

‘She’s a girl’s girl, ‘ Miranda snickered into Murielle’s mind as she watched and listened from her lounge in a sunny clearing outside the cabin.

‘Definitely!’ Murielle agreed, then sent her twin what she watched as Lisa moved to kneel in front of the exotic human to hold the girl’s hands with her own. ‘And so is Lisa!’ she chortled.

Both twins laughed in surprise as Lisa and Sandi vanished. A surprised squeal sounded from the empty, most distant, cabin an instant later.


“You and Vicky can have Cabin Three,” Miranda said, pointing to the edge of the clearing where one side of a small wooden structure stood shakily on a half-dozen large tree trunks holding the structure level, while the northern side rested comfortably on the hillside that rose steeply up toward the Northern Crystal, which was currently dark.

“That’d make a decent rollercoaster, darling,” Vicky smirked as she gawked at their new (temporary, thank goodness) home. “One of those logs come loose and we could ride that thing all the way to Utopia!”

“If it didn’t fall apart on the way down,” Crystal, a new girl rescued from the 21st Century said as she emerged from Cabin Two, laughed. “I once saw a tornado back home lift a house fifty feet up in the air, then crush it like an invisible giant clapping his hands together. There was nothing but splinters left!”

“That’s what you’d have when you slid into the irrigation pond outside Utopia, too!” Murielle laughed. “Splinters! In your ass and everywhere else!”

“I get to help pull them out of Vicky’s ass!” Miranda added, laughing with the others.

“Nobody’s getting any splinters in her ass!” Vicky argued back, though she was smiling – mostly at all that sweet red hair with black tips like she’d dipped the ends of her hair into ink framing the newcomer’s face. “Wow, another green-eyed redhead! The queen’s looks are getting pretty popular these days. By the way, I’m Victoria – Vicky to you, I hope – and this tagalong,” she tilted her head toward her husband, “is Ric. He’s my shooter.”

“And her husband,” Ric added, stepping forward with a hand held out, determined to stare into those liquid green eyes and not at those juicy, jiggling, bare naked boobs that were causing his vision to tunnel.

Crystal took his hand, gently grasping the ends of his fingers rather than gripping his hand in a normal handshake, politely smiling at him, barely able to see his face as he radiated his fascination with her breasts. To Crystal, he looked like his eyes bugged out in exactly the same shape as a pair of female breasts, with his bearded chin jutting out underneath. She nearly burst out laughing as he opened his mouth to speak, causing him to look like a walking head made out of boobs and a talking, hairy pussy.

A snort from beside her caused Crystal to turn her head. Murielle had her mouth covered, as did her twin as they tried not to fall over laughing at Crystal’s accidental broadcast of Ric’s cartoonish face. Vicky didn’t catch on, as she was well aware of Ric’s ogling ways, even though she caught the image Crystal had transmitted. She simply didn’t realize the thought wasn’t her own.

“If those two girls who rescued me here after I was crushed to death under those monster truck tires keep rescuing girls, there’s likely to be more green eyed redheads running around out here. Almost everybody’s getting ... was getting ... genetically enhanced ... these days ... back then ... You know, I’m a little confused about ... where we are. What year ... Yep, where is definitely more confusing. I’ve figured out I’m in the future. We don’t have ... I’ve never heard of ... places ... like this back home. Or anywhere. On Earth, that is.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.