Béla Book 6b: from 'Jurassic

Béla Book 6b: from 'Jurassic" to 'Dream'

Copyright (c) 2013 by DanK

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story begins just after Jurassic B&B-well, it continues from the end of that story, then continues well into 'Time Enough to Dream', several scenes occurring alongside both stories, though each can be read independently. After I posted 'B&B' on FemmeGore, a couple of Femmegore girls posted, 'Hey! What about me?' The scenes in this story answer that, though I never posted this, so their question was never answered. Contains several scenes of female butchery, so-not for the squeemish!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Nudism  

Frank began walking back toward the target range, happily chewing on a thin slab of tender, spicy, some-kind-of-grilled-meat. He'd noticed that the shooting had stopped, and that meant the orgy was beginning. He wondered what Tanya was doing, and grinned as he realized she was probably being fucked by a half-dozen of her gun-toting admirers, who were, most likely, sticking their dicks into makeshift cunts created by their bullets. He himself had done that to her a few times and his cock twitched as he remembered.

Cherrill appeared by his side as he worked his way through the throngs of people. She was completely naked, like many of the revelers in the late afternoon.

"Hey," Frank said cheerfully. "Where's Michael?"

"He is ... resting," Cherrill said, grinning to herself and mildly blushing.

"Well, you look," Frank stepped back, boldly appreciating Cherrill's bare, curvy figure, "fantastic, as usual. Are you going to offer those lovely tits at one of the shooting galleries?"

He was referring to several galleries where machine gun pistols were used to shoot pellets into a Goddess' breast to see if they could completely obliterate her nipple. The little machine guns held a hundred pellets. If you won, you got to fuck the Goddess, or the Phoenix girl, or whoever was being the target. Sometimes, a local human girl would volunteer. Frank had seen several girls with BB shot nipples, wearing their scars with a proud arrogance. 'Future Phoenix girls, most likely, ' Frank thought. More and more girls were displaying scars on their young bodies these days, he noticed. 'Must be some sort of competition with the goddesses and the attraction they have over the men.'

"Actually, I was thinking," Cherrill admitted, "that you might want to, um..."

"Yes?" Frank waited patiently, his cock surging a bit in his pants.

"To, uh, whip me," Cherrill finished. "I want to go to Michael tonight with scars on my body – to show him how much I love him. You know?"

Frank thought for a moment, then decided. If Cherrill was that serious about defacing that smooth, curvy female flesh, then he wanted to make sure she meant it – before he touched her with his razor-tipped bull whip.

"How much pain do you think you can take?" he asked. "A bull whip is pretty serious. I can skin you, an inch at a time, until you bleed to death. You want me to do that?"

"Well..." Cherrill seemed uncertain.

"This has something to do with the fact that Michael's a Phoenix, doesn't it?" he realized.

Chagrined, Cherrill nodded. "I want to show him I'm not afraid of pain – not afraid to die for him."

"It is the truth?" Frank wanted to know. "Do you fear pain?"

"I don't want to," she admitted, sounding nervous, "but I'm not sure."

Frank nodded and made up his mind. "Okay, let's see how you do with something easier that facing a bull whip."

Taking her by her naked arm, he let Cherrill through the crowd until he reached the nearest shooting gallery. A naked girl was sitting at the side of the tent, blood streaking down her front from where she'd just taken a hundred pellets in her right breast.

"As you can see, my friend," the barker was telling the young man who had mutilated the girl, "there is still nipple flesh visible. You didn't get it all, so you don't win the prize," the prize being that he could fuck the girl afterward. Not that it made any difference; a target girl, if she wasn't a long lifer or a goddess, was only good for two attempts at destruction of her nipples, though even after the scarification, her nipples would still be useable, if somewhat more sensitive, for sexual purposes and for feeding babies, once they healed.

"No, I don't want to do the other one," she grimaced, trembling as a man daubed a bloody cloth at her wounded breast.

"I have a volunteer for you," Frank spoke up, and pushed Cherrill forward.

Cherrill gasped in surprise and cupped both her breasts into the protection provided by the palms of her hands, then realized that, if she wanted to face Frank's bull ship, she would have to face this first. "Alright, fine," she agreed, somewhat angrily, feeling she'd been tricked into doing this as she lowered her hands to display her breasts.

"Good," the barker grinned, leering at Cherrill's ample bosom. "I only have two girls left. That's four marks – uh – customers, if I can convince the girls to do both sides."

He stood Cherrill up in the dimly lit tent, ten feet away from the counter and handed the little machine gun to the next man in line. "If you manage to shoot off every bit of tit flesh on the woman's breast, you win her."

"But she's the bride," the customer exclaimed, surprised.

"You agree to the terms?" the barker asked Cherrill. Cherrill nodded, not looking too pleased at the prospect of getting her tits shot off, six millimeters at a time.

The man held the cheap, lightweight little machine pistol, gazing at it closely, then counted out ten marks, which caused Frank's eyebrows to raise slightly. This barker was making a lot of money, and those BB pellets didn't cost very much, not even by the boxful.

The man raised the little pistol and took careful aim. Cherrill grimaced, waiting. Holding the gun and pressing the trigger to allow three or four shots at a time, the man proceeded to pepper Cherrill's right nipple. Cherrill jerked at the shock of the first three pellets piercing her tender flesh. Frank watched as her breast jiggled and shook with the impacts of all those BBs, each one leaving a tiny, bleeding hole as it penetrated into her tit, his cock growing larger as Cherrill's breast jiggled, bounced and spattered while bleeding little holes accumulated in her nipple.

It only seemed to take a few seconds before the man ran out of ammo. Cherrill finally noticed she wasn't being shot anymore and opened her eyes to stare down at herself. The entire tip of her right breast was mangled to the point where she couldn't even see her nipple, and the weight of the pellets caused her to sag a bit on that side. The burning sensation of freshly torn nerve endings bounced back and forth between her cunt and her breasts, making her so horny she could hardly stand still.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.