Touchdown
Chapter 1: Anamnesis

Copyright© 2013 by Phil Lane

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Anamnesis - After Jenny's escape / release from slavery how will she and Joe cope? And what will it mean for the Kustensky organisation. A sequel to Tales from a Far Country.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation  

January 2010. London and Langley, Virginia.

Our present and future lives are always shaped by what has gone before.

The future history of Jennifer McEwan, erstwhile slave to Anatoly and Sveta Kustensky, her husband Joseph, her fellow captive Tracy and even Professor Dawney, Jennifer's former lover and research supervisor begins to take shape during a conversation three months after Jennifer disappeared and almost two years before Joseph and Jennifer are reunited in Stockholm.

It is January 2010. Colleagues from the Security Services of The United States (1) and The United Kingdom (2) are holding a telephone conference and the story told to the British police, about the mysterious interrogation of Jennifer McEwan by the CIA is about to cross the Atlantic

"Clyde?"

"Edward! Happy New Year! Just back at work?"

"Yes, unfortunately."

"Not skiing? Don't you usually go, after Christmas?"

"Normally we do, but Grace has been in hospital with appendicitis. I have only popped into the office. I am just about to go home and be a modern man and look after her."

"Oh, gee Edward I am real sorry to hear that. Is she OK?"

"She is out of hospital but she is still quite sore. No skiing this year."

"That's too bad. Still, at least her appendix will not come calling again."

"No, well that's for sure. If it does, I'll be suing the surgeon! Clyde, look this is why I am calling. Can you tell me anything about a Company operation in London is June 2008? We have no record of it. If the facts are as reported, to be quite frank, we will be a bit disappointed that the normal inter-service liaison was not carried out. If it was an emergency it would be different but in that case, you would let us know as soon as you could?"

"Er, Edward, sure. Let me check the operations diary. When did you say it was?"

"June 2008"

"And where?"

"Suffolk. That's east of London. At Inward Bound which is what they call a

'Adult Adventure Centre'. Sort of kinky sex playground." (3)

"Wow, Ed, I didn't think you had those sort of places in England."

"Well frankly, Clyde neither did I."

"Ed, there is nothing coming up at all which should mean there was no operation. Can you give me some details, some context?"

"OK, here is the context. A lady called Jennifer McEwan has disappeared."

"One of yours?"

"No, not at all. No security service or military or any other significant connection at all. Actually that is not quite right. Her father retired from the Army not too long ago but he was not working in a particularly 'sensitive' area. She was writing a PhD thesis and was at this Inward Bound place doing her research."

"Nice work if you can get it huh?"

"Yes, exactly. Anyway she vanished in London on ... er ... Tuesday 11 November last year and has not been heard of since. The Metropolitan Police regard her disappearance as High Risk because she had never gone AWOL before and she did not complete her intentions as the police say, on the day she vanished. When her husband was interviewed, he reported that when she was at Inward Bound, she was arrested by some men who said they were from the CIA. She was held in close confinement somewhere else, interrogated and then released. Her professor who was her research supervisor was also arrested and questioned. We have corroboration for the story from Doctor Corinne Aimes, also a psychologist, who is the CEO at Inward Bound, some of her employees and from her professor, a woman called Dawney."

"Oh ... so what did the CIA team – not that I am admitting it was us, Edward – what did they want?"

"They wanted to know about Anatoly Kustensky and if he had been in contact with McEwan in connection with her research."

"Kustensky? Does your team know him, Ed? I'll have a look at this end."

"Kustensky was with the KGB in London in the 1980's. He took a particular interest in the cruise missile protests at Greenham Common. I'd be surprised if you haven't got a record for him." (4)

"Yep, I have got him. He is on our data base. Kustensky ... we've got a case man assigned to the file but I doubt if he's doing anything unless this Kustensky's being a bad boy somewhere." Clyde pauses. Ed can hear the tap of keys at the other end of the line. "Hmmm, Kustensky seems to have had a change in career ... business ... engineering ... oil and gas ... aha, security. Well, I guess you need security if you are a rich man in Russia."

"We think he is still well-connected."

"Hmmm. More than likely. Ed, its hard for me to understand why we should have mounted an operation to find out about Kustensky's interests in 'Adult Adventures' and he is not a hot case. I guess the best I can do is to look into this and get right back to you. For now let me say, if we have stepped out of the box I am sorry for any unhappiness caused. I will sort out where this one has gone wrong."

"Thank you, Clyde. That is much appreciated."

"Call you at home?"

"Er, well the operation was in 08 so I am sure it can wait. I will be back at work in a couple of weeks."

"Give my best to Grace."

"Will do."

"'Bye now Edward."

"'Bye, Clyde."

Deputy Director Clyde Ritchie works in the Office for Russian and European Analysis, within the Intelligence Directorate of the CIA. He is the permanent liaison officer for the British security services, and has known Edward Black, Director of Operations for the British Internal Security Service MI5, for several years.

After he closes the call, Deputy Director Richie pauses for a moment to think over the story he has been told. Kustensky is not an Agency target and doesn't seem to have been of any special interest even back then. So why would it be worth anyone's while questioning two academics with only a tangential connection with him? Were they all missing something? He makes a short summary of the conversation he has just had and calls Scott Anderson, the last Field Operative to have his sights on Kustensky...

"Scott?"

"Sir..."

"Scott, have you opened your emails yet?"

"No, Sir, I am just getting in."

"Open them, find the email from me and look into the situation will you? Edward Black, from MI5 London has just phoned me, to ask why there had been no liaison about a Company operation near London in ... in June 2008. I checked the operations diary and there was no Company operation corresponding to the details Black supplied, so now I am beginning to feel at a disadvantage. It starts to look as if we don't know what we are doing or that maybe we are not being straight with our partners or maybe we are simply a completely disorganised rabble who can't tell our ass from a hole in the ground and I don't want any of those impressions to get currency, understand?"

"Sir, absolutely."

"So look into it and get back to me. It's your priority for today, understand?"

"Sir."

Scott Anderson boots up his computer, logs on and opens his email account. At the top of the inbox, marked by a red flag, is the email from Deputy Director Clyde Ritchie. Scott opens the email and reads...

By mid-afternoon he has enough to report back to Ritchie.

He calls his office and arranges to meet the Deputy Director.


An Entente Cordial?

"OK Scott, so what have you got?"

"Sir, the first thing is that I can find absolutely no official record of a Company Operation in Suffolk in June 2008. Nothing. I spoke to our people in London and while Kustensky's interest in cruise missiles on behalf of the Soviets was of some concern then, he returned to Moscow in... 1990 and was off our radar screen. He re-appears as a business man after that but was no longer a person of particular focus and he isn't of particular interest to the Agency now, either. He has opened an engineering subsidiary in the US a couple of years ago but there seems to be absolutely no reason why we would have gone after two university people to find out more about him. In any case, why would the Company want to know more about Kustensky's interests in 'Adult Entertainment'? So I do not think the 'CIA' Team had anything to do with us."

"The second thing: I did some research on Kustensky. His father was a famous second world war general and got to be a Hero of the Soviet Union. Kustensky junior was KGB and our records have him in London from 1984 to 1990 where he was interested in the anti-cruise missile protest at Greenham."

"That figures..."

"Exactly. I was working out of the London embassy at the time, so I crossed his path then but apart from the surveillance he undertook at Greenham, there was nothing else in his 'portfolio' which gave us particular concern. We noticed that he saw quite a lot of a prominent student radical called Angela Dawney and may be the same person as in this report from MI5."

"We could probably check that. But it's likely. Dawney's not a common name."

"Third thing, since the Soviet collapse, Kustensky has been a model bandit capitalist and made himself a substantial fortune. He does oil, gas, engineering and security. He has offices in Finland, Sweden, Germany, France, UK, Canada and New York. So maybe, when he was not in bed with Angela Dawney, he was learning bookkeeping and accounting and getting ready to make his move when the communist government collapsed. I don't think that was much of a surprise to 'insiders' and Kustensky was definitely an insider."

"Standard fare, by the sound of it. There's plenty that have done similar."

"My conclusion was that someone wanted to get some sort of pipeline into Kustensky's operations and picked up on the two academics as a means of setting something set up. The young one, McEwan seems to be a red herring. The older one, Dawney will be the place to start."

"So who do you think it was?"

"Sir, in the UK you have to choose from MI5, MI6 and the Metropolitan Police Special Operations people. Only MI6 is a serious contender and they may be having a turf war with MI5 and decided to blame us."

"That's not the sort of thing the chaps indulge in? Not quite cricket?" asks Ritchie in a mocking English accent.

"Well, it's not what we have come to expect, I agree Sir." Scott smirks. "I don't know if this is 'key' here but AKE - that's Kustensky's company - had just opened in France in early 2008. There has been a long history between France and Russia and I just wondered if it was the French who wanted to get some inside information, found out about Dawney from some sort of information sharing exercise they had done with the Brits and decided to mount an operation and blame us."

"And that's it?"

"Yes, Sir that's about it, although it does not address the question of why McEwan might have disappeared. Would you like me to approach the French to ask..."

"The French? Waste of time. They wouldn't give us the time of day. They wouldn't admit to masquerading as us, anyway. It's a bit of a thin explanation."

"I agree Sir. I am not one hundred per cent happy with the conclusion."

"Recommendations?"

"I think we should keep a more careful watch on the Kustensky operation. I would be pleased to handle that. I crossed his path when I was in London and I sometimes thought he got the better of us. He was very – ah - personable. I think he knew how to make the most of that."

"OK, Scott, you have got the job. Keep me in the picture."

"Thank you Sir. I will do that."

After he returns to his office, Scott thinks about his old adversary and about the strange changes and chances life brings.

Scott is about the same age as Anatoly. They joined their respective Agencies at about the same time; Scott, the CIA. Anatoly, the KGB. Scott had been on the side of the Angels, from his perspective. Anatoly had served the interests of his country, from his.

Scott was a team player and perhaps lacked the ruthlessness required to reach the very top of his organization. After years of careful, conscientious work, he was still 'middle management.' Anatoly did not lack when ruthlessness was required. He had the example of his father and of his father's superior Marshall Dmitry Zhukov to steer by and he had the conviction that his destiny was to advance the interests of the Russian state and what was right for Anatoly, was right for Russia.

Scott had suffered a recent career setback: he had missed a long-hoped-for promotion to Head of Section. Anatoly had opened a successful North American subsidiary in his Engineering division.

Scott had suffered a severe financial reversal as the value of his home and other investments collapsed when the real estate bubble burst: he could no longer afford to send his children to Yale or Princeton, something he had schemed for and looked forward to, for long years past.

Property values in the DC area were rising after the election a Democratic President and the growth in the Federal Government, but Scott feared that this upturn was coming too late to help his cause as much as he needed.

Anatoly had made his fortune during the economic turmoil which came in the wake of the Soviet collapse in the early nineteen-nineties. He has used his inside knowledge and his contacts astutely and had worked hard. As the Russian economy recovered itself, Anatoly enjoyed the status of survivor, then successful business man and finally he became almost one of the New Aristocracy.

Anatoly could afford to be generous and would have been magnanimous, if he had met his old adversary.

Scott could no longer afford generosity and now, stung and goaded by what seemed to be the effortless success of his enemy, his natural generosity of spirit was transmuted by the hot, bitter fire of jealousy. He would get Kustensky! Quite simply, once and for all, he was determined, that he would get Kustensky. There was always something if you looked hard enough and the fall of Kustensky could propel him beyond Head of Section, perhaps even to Deputy Director. (5)

References:

1. The Central Intelligence Agency of the United States is the principle intelligence gathering agency of the US Federal Government and has close relationships with colleagues in the Intelligence Services of allied nations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency

https://www.cia.gov/index.html

2. The British Security Services:

A. MI5 is now referred to as The Security Service. It is responsible for protecting the UK against threats to national security from espionage, terrorism and sabotage, from the activities of agents of foreign powers, and from groups within the UK who plan to overthrow parliamentary democracy by political, industrial or violent means.

https://www.mi5.gov.uk/home.html

B. MI6 is now referred to as The Secret Intelligence Service. SIS collects secret intelligence and mounts covert operations overseas in support of British Government objectives. SIS functions are to obtain and provide information and perform other tasks relating to the acts and intentions of persons overseas, in the interests of national security, with particular reference to the government's defence and foreign policies, in the interests of the economic well-being of the UK and in support of the prevention or detection of serious crime. James Bond works for MI6

https://www.sis.gov.uk

C. The Metropolitan Police. Has a number of sections whose work brings them into close contact with the work of the Security Service such as serious organized crime and terrorism. SO15 is the Counter Terrorism Command set up to deal with this work. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_and_structure_of_the_Metropolitan_Police_Service http://www.met.police.uk/about/charts/mps_org_chart_may_june_13.pdf

3. Inward Bound and Jennifer McEwan's adventures there are described in 'Thesis', the first book in this series

4. The Greenham Common Cruise Missile Protests were a cause celebre in the UK in the 1980's. In brief, UK Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher (who was a controversial and divisive person herself) agreed to host nuclear-armed Tomahawk Cruise Missiles at the Greenham Common airbase near Oxford. The aim of the policy was to counter the installation of nuclear-armed SS20 missiles by the Soviet Union in The German Democratic Republic, i.e. communist East Germany.

5. For those of you interested in Scott Anderson's misfortunes with property:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_housing_bubble

http://www.nuwireinvestor.com/articles/washington-dc-real-estate-prices-show-signs-of-recovery-61105.aspx

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.