Illegals
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Wahooder

Western Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A rancher near the U.S./Mexican border has to deal with drug runners and Illegals crossing his ranch. He takes in a Mexican family.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Western   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Slow  

It was a real orgy of sorts, a full pile of kissing, licking and sucking bodies.

Bob mounted Beatriz first and she started cumming even before his cock slid in all the way. He didn't last long with her intensity. When Bob felt like he was going to cum, he reached behind her and stuck his middle finger in her ass up to the first joint. They both exploded at the same time. Bea was an incredible fuck. She tripped every trigger he had and without so much as a clue, about what she was doing.

Beatriz was still hot and Maria took Bobs place. Bob grabbed Ava and started licking and sucking on her beautiful chest. Maria and Beatriz went into a sixty-nine position as Maria worked to lick all the cum out of Bea's pussy. Bea kept cumming and cumming. Maria came too but had to work for it.

Bob started getting hard again as Ava reached into her swampy pussy and then used her wetness to get Bob's cock slick with her lubricant.

"Fuck me Bob, watching you pound Bea has got my clit hard already."

Ava pulled him on top of her and grabbed his cock. She again had a hard time getting him in her pussy. Bob had to put lube on his cock again to get it to slide in the tight passage.

Ava was very flexible and pulled her legs behind her arms, opening herself completely to him. Bob slowly sank his cock into her impossibly tight pussy. When he was in all the way, they fucked each other long and slow. Ava was more relaxed this time and stared into Bob's eyes as he pumped his hard cock in and out of her. She had several small rippling orgasms and at one point told Bob she wanted to be on top.

She climbed on his cock in a reverse cowgirl position and Bob got the best show as she fucked him. When she would pull off him toward the tip of his cock, her whole pussy and lips would stretch back from the base of his cock, almost like a tight skin sleeve.

Ava turned around on him again, spinning while his cock was still deep inside her. She kissed and licked his ears as he pumped deep inside her. Bob grabbed her hips and kissed her mouth deeply and they both came at the same time. Ava wrapped her legs underneath his and used them as leverage to grind her clit against the base of his cock.

"Oh, I think and am going to cum again," Bob gasped after five more minutes of fucking her tight buttery pussy.

"Cum in my mouth, Bob, I want to taste you."

As Bob pulled out she positioned her mouth so he could cum right on her tongue. He came and when her tongue was full of the white creamy sauce, she swallowed it down and licked her lips.

"I really like the taste of you Bob."

Bob held her and kissed her gently.

Maria slid naked onto Bob's back. She was even more passionate than the night before. She sucked him passionately with Ava's juice still on his cock. When he was hard she became the aggressor and pushed him on his back and climbed on top and slid onto his turgid member. She fucked him until she came once and started to climb to a second peak.

Bob lifted her off of him and turned her around on her hands and knees and entered her doggy style. He was able to get deep into her this way and she enjoyed the animalistic hard fuck. Her head hung down and she moaned loudly as her second orgasm rocked her world.

Beatriz slid under them in a sixty-nine position below Maria to get a closer look, as he plunged in and out. Bea then pulled Maria down closer to her mouth and Maria's knees spread wide as Bob pounded her doggy style. Bea licked Maria's pussy while Ava got behind Bob and licked his balls and the base of his cock as he fucked away.

While Bea licked away, Maria leaned down rubbing her face into her sexy sunken stomach. She pulled her pussy hair with he lips and liked down to her pussy. It was incredibly wet and Bea's pussy immediately started spasming as soon as Maria licked her clit.

When Bob was close to cumming, he pulled Maria's back into his chest and they both were standing on their knees. Bob grabbed her neck and pulled her back and kissed and licked her ears and held her tits as he came hard into her. Marie came several times and was sated when he was finished.

"Wow, now I know how Bea felt last night," Maria panted.

They all fell asleep in a pile of arms and legs. Bob was fucked completely out.

At 6:00 am the sun was up when Bob opened his eyes. He looked around and all the girls were still asleep. He slowly untangled himself and walked to the kitchen naked to make some coffee and get breakfast started.

Sofia, the 12 year old was eating cereal and was wearing a T-shirt and panties. She looked at him like he was an alien. She had never seen an adult mans cock before. Bob was going for the coffee and didn't even notice her. He forgot the little kids were even there.

"WOW, you have a huge penis," said little Sofie with her mouth still full of cereal. She startled Bob and he dropped the coffee.

"Oh shit, damn that's hot, sorry Sofia, I forgot you were here. Let me go get some clothes on."

Bob quickly got his robe on and went back to the kitchen.

Sofia had a crush on Bob just like all the girls. She was still a little girl that hadn't gone through puberty yet. She had dark hair and eyes and looked like a young Maria.

"Why is your penis so big?"

"Well, most adult men have big penises so that they can use them on adult women to make babies."

"You must be able to make babies really well."

"I guess. Are Miguel and Milena up yet?

"No, they're still sleeping."

"Want some orange juice?"

"Okay, your penis is way bigger than Federico's penis."

"How do you know?

"We played doctor and I saw it."

"Oh, you did? Did you play the probing game?"

"What, how did you know about the probing game? No one is supposed to know about that."

"Well, I do, did Federico probe you with his x-ray?"

Sofia's face turned bright red. "No," she said, but Bob knew she was lying.

"Right! How many times has he probed you and when did it start?"

"He didn't, I would never do that. I would be in big trouble if I tried anything like that."

"Sofia, I know you are lying to me. Tell me the truth or you and I are going to have some big problems."

"Oh okay! We ah, Well ah, right after our doctors visit I guess. We started playing together. Federico used to play with Francesca but she couldn't anymore because Mama found out about them doing it."

"So, how many times, Sofia?"

"I don't know, I wasn't counting, probably 10 times. I'm sorry Mr.Thorton, please don't tell my parents, I will do anything. I will let you probe me too if you want, but I don't think it will fit. Just don't tell anyone."

"Sofia, don't you let anyone do that to you. You can't let Federico do that anymore either. You are too young for that. Did he make you do that?"

"No, we were just playing and it was fun and it felt really good, not the first time but it did later."

"Oh boy, Sofia, you can't do that anymore, you could get pregnant and it would be very bad to have Federico be the father. You haven't even had your first period yet, have you?"

"No, I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have done it." Then she broke down crying.

"Come here Sofia," said Bob. She slumbered over to him and stood next to him crying so hard she didn't make any noise. Bob pulled her up on his lap and held her. She was just a tiny girl. No womanly shape at all. Bob felt bad for her and bad that Federico took advantage of a girl so young.

"Honey, I am not mad at you. I just want you to do sex stuff when you are older and safe. Play with toys and pretend, and be a kid. You'll be an adult soon enough, so wait to do the adult stuff then. I won't tell your parents but would you make me a promise that you won't do any sex stuff for a while? You can always talk to me about it anytime."

She finished crying and said, "Okay, I won't do it anymore. I hate being my age. Miguel and Milena are too young to play with and Francesca and Federico are the only ones I can play with and all they want to do is sex stuff and Mama won't even let them play together. That just leaves me and Federico or me and Francesca."

"I see your problem, let me think about it, sweet pea. I want you to know you can always hang out with me. I can find fun things for you to do on the ranch. How would you like a horse of your very own?"

"Really? That would be so neat, I have always wanted to have a pony."

Bob started cooking eggs and bacon and had Sofia help him. When they were close to done Maria and Beatriz showed up and helped Sofia with the breakfast. Bob went to get Francesca and Federico up. He didn't want Sofia to know where they all slept. He found Francesca and Federico still sleeping curled up in each others arms.

"Hey you two, breakfast in 10 minutes. See you out there."

He went to wake up Ava. She was still naked and he locked the bedroom door and went to her. She laid on her side with a sheet covering her hips. Bob lubed up his hard cock, pulled the sheet slowly off her and spread her legs as he slid his cock deep inside her. It went in with less resistance but was still extremely tight. Ava sucked in a breath and said, "Mmmmm." She loved the feel and said, "This is the way I want to be woke up every morning."

Bob fucked her deep as he watched his thick cock plunge in and out. Ava turned onto her back and Bob re-entered her in the missionary position. He fucked her rapidly for five minutes, her hands pulling his hips as he fucked long deep strokes in and out. Ava whispered in his ear, "Bob I'm going to cum, spread me wide and fuck me hard."

He did just that and they both exploded in a shower of ecstasy.

As they lay together Bob asked Ava what she and Federico did together while playing doctor.

"Well, we looked at each other naked and I pretended I was the doctor and he was the patient and I rubbed his penis. We didn't play that probing game. We played the hard on game. Federico came to me to see what was the matter with him. His penis got stiff all the time and he didn't know why. As a doctor I had to check him all over. I checked his cock and balls and rubbed my pussy along his penis but I didn't know to stick it in me and he never even tried to. That might have been because I used lotion to rub his penis and then I slid my pussy on him. He squirted on his stomach and then this penis went down eventually.

"How many times did you guys play the game?"

"A couple of times, but after that he was always off playing with Francesca and now I know why."

"Do you think he would make one of his sisters do something she wouldn't want?"

"No, he loves us and we love him. He doesn't have a mean streak in his body."

They kissed and got dressed quickly and joined the others in the kitchen for breakfast.

They all sat at the big dining room table and Sofia and Beatriz served them. When Maria passed Bob the hash browns, she whispered in his ear.

"Ava looks relaxed. Tomorrow morning its my turn, okay?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.