Illegals - Cover

Illegals

Copyright© 2013 by Wahooder

Chapter 5

Western Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A rancher near the U.S./Mexican border has to deal with drug runners and Illegals crossing his ranch. He takes in a Mexican family.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Western   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Slow  

Ava was too wound up to sleep. Maria had given her an orgasm and watching Bob fuck her sister caused her to cum several times but she had an ache between her legs. An ache that only Bob's cock could fill.

As she lay on his chest she could feel his heart's steady rhythm. His warm skin, his hard little nipples. She captured a nipple in her mouth and ran her tongue around it. Beneath her she could feel Bob's cock flinch and start to lengthen. Ava slid down his body and stared at the medium-hard cock in front of her. They were all sleeping and she was alone to study this new wondrous toy. She traced the vein that ran down the side and pinched the spongy head lightly. She felt around the base and ran her fingers though the pubic hair. Lifting his cock she saw his big balls that hung down away from his body. She wanted to taste him and pop a testicle into her mouth and let it roll around. The more she played with him the more she needed him. She licked his balls and sucked one into her mouth nearly filling it.

As she did this, Bob was dreaming that all three girls were sucking his balls and his cock quickly got fully hard. Ava licked from his balls up to the plum-shaped knob like she had to many popsicles. Holding it straight up with two hands on it, she still had room to suck his knob deep into her mouth. As she sucked on him, she rubbed his cock with both hands. Her tongue slithered around the head and into the groove at the bottom of his cock head. She tasted a slick substance that was oozing out of his slit. She had never heard of pre-cum and thought that it must be the same thing that made her wet. It tasted good to her, slightly salty but not much taste otherwise. It was slick on her tongue. She squeezed out a finger full and coated her tongue, feeling it's slickness.

Her pussy was wet and she was ready for his cock. She climbed on top of him putting a knee on each side of his hips and moving her sister's legs slightly. She took his big hard cock and rubbed it into her tight lipped pussy. Ava was small and as she did this she saw that his cock head was nearly as big as her whole pussy area not just the vaginal hole. She felt the little notch of her vagina and tried to push his cock into her but it felt to big.

Ava put steady pressure on his cock and concentrated on relaxing. Her pussy was wet and she could feel her pussy spreading open as Bob's cock moved closer to heaven a millimeter at a time.

Maria woke and saw what she was trying to do.

"Ava, don't you want to do this when Bob is awake?"

"I just want to see if I can get it to fit. I really want to fuck him too, but I think he is too big."

"Let me help. Get on your feet, not your knees, and spread your knees out wide."

Maria found some KY Jelly in his night stand and got her hands lubed up. She had Ava raise up while she greased his cock with the slippery substance. She put a dollop of KY on Ava's pussy and massaged it in with two fingers. Ava started breathing hard.

"Okay, try it again and see if that makes a difference."

Ava had broken her hymen long ago and didn't remember how. She had pushed the handle of her hair brush into her pussy one time when she was horny and wanted to pretend she was being fucked by a boy at school. She had never had anything bigger or softer in her vagina. She was only 8 when she did that.

As Ava positioned herself, she sat down a little on the head. It slid right into her pussy and would have kept going but she slowed the progress and did it slowly. Maria kept her hands on Bob's cock as Ava impaled herself on it. She removed one hand and rubbed Ava's clit as she slid down.

"Oh baby this is tight," she said to Maria, "but it is going in okay. Keep rubbing my clitty Marie."

When she was clear down, she pulled back up off him and as she got closer to the head, her pussy made a big fart noise because she was so tight.

Bob was still dreaming that the three girls where fucking him and that his ex-wife caught them and instead of getting mad, helped get his cock in Maria. He heard a fart noise and came awake. He was out of it and looked around the room for his ex-wife but what he saw was Ava on his cock and Maria helping her.

"What are you guys doing? Where is my ex-wife?"

"Your ex-wife?"

"Oh, Bob your cock is so big..."

Bob realized he must have been dreaming and moved to hold Ava's hips as she slid her pelvis down on his cock, this time all the way. When she bottomed out, Maria leaned around her and kissed her on the neck and pushed her forward down onto Bob's Chest.

Bob held her hips and fucked his cock in and out of her extremely tight pussy. Sweat dripped from Ava's nose and landed on his chest. She loved the thick hard cock sliding in and out of her. She even liked the pain as it brought her senses alive and she felt every bump ridge and vein in his huge cock. Maria looked at his cock going in and out from behind. She even licked Bob's balls as Ava derricked her pussy up and down on Bob's cock. Maria moved to sit on Bob's chest facing Ava and embraced and kissed her while she slid on Bob's cock. Bob pulled Maria's hips back to his face and started to lick her pussy. She responded by pushing her pussy hard over Bob's mouth and hungrily kissing Ava's mouth and then sucking her beautiful upturned titties.

Maria remembered she was getting in the middle of something that was Ava's special time and pulled off of Bob's mouth and helped Ava lay down on him. She then caressed her back and ass as Bob continued to fuck her. Ava looked into Bob's eyes and said, "Thank you for doing this, Bob."

"No, the honor is mine. I am in heaven."

Bob then rolled over on top of Ava. He looked down at her; all three girls were beautiful, Francesca was too and Sofie was already a little knock out, but Ava was breathtaking. Her looks defied logic. She was so pretty it hurt and she had a wonderful personality to match. Maria was nearly as beautiful and definitely the sweetest. Beatriz was beautiful as well but in a raw sexy, sensual way. You didn't want to do anything but fuck that girl. All were unique and most were too young for Bob to even try to choose. He would cherish his time with these little nymphs and wait to see what happened. If his first marriage taught him anything, it was not to rush into anything until he was sure without a shadow of doubt.

Seeing Ava lying beneath him, he kissed her with all he had. The chemistry between them was amazing and when she wrapped her legs high up over his shoulders and around the back of his neck, he exploded without warning. Ava's mind was everywhere. She thought of all that was happening and what it all meant and was so distracted by her thoughts that she couldn't cum. She felt Bob cum in her and was amazed by the feeling intellectually but not physically. When Bob finished, she held him and hugged him and kissed him and started to cry.

"What is wrong, baby?"

Maria was over holding her sister's head in her lap and stroking her hair.

"It was just so overwhelming, so many things to focus on that I couldn't cum. It wasn't anything like Bea's experience but I mean it was still nice.

Bob felt terrible that he wasn't able to make her orgasm. He just figured he came too soon or that maybe she just wasn't that attracted to him.

He reached down and pulled her up to him and said, "I am sorry, Ava."

"It wasn't you, it was me, I think too much about everything and distract myself. I love what we did and I want to do it all the time until we get it right, that is if you will let me?"

"You three are like crack cocaine to me now. I couldn't give any of you up even if I wanted to."

Maria sat on one of his thighs while Ava sat on the other. He had an arm around each girl's waist and four breasts pressed against his chest. He laid back pulling them with him. As Bea laid sleeping two feet away, they all fell asleep.

At 5:30 am the sun was rising and a rooster crowed outside in the barn. Maria slipped out of the room and made an incredible breakfast and brought it into the bedroom. She set it on a nearby table and crawled over to Bob and started sucking his cock to wake him up. Both Bea and Ava had heard her come into the room and when they saw her sucking his cock, they moved over and joined in licking and sucking him all over.

Bob woke to a sight that was too good to even dream about.

"Oh, fuck girls, come up here and hug me."

The three girls hugged him in a three-way blanket. He hugged and kissed each one.

"Last night was the most incredible thing that ever happened to me. I want you all to know that what ever happens in the future, I love all three of you and want the best for each of you. You are three angels that have come into my bleak and barren life and made it colorful again. Let's all eat that wonderful smelling breakfast. Maria, did you do that?"

She nodded.

Bob pulled her close and kissed her nose. "I am in love with all three of you but each in a different way. Let's not let what happened last night get weird. Be honest with me and I will always tell you the truth." They all nodded.

"Today is another big day. We have chores to do and then we go in town and visit your Mama."

After breakfast Ava went home and helped her Dad with Federico. She decided that the best way to help her Mom was to take care of the little ones and Federico. Bob took Chris, Beatriz and Maria with him. When they got to the hospital they met Francesca and she said that their mother was not out of surgery yet.

Bob left everyone to go pick up the new suburban that he had ordered and Francesca said that she was bored with sitting around and wanted to go with Bob. When they arrived at the dealership, Bob and Francie took the Suburban for a test drive, and it was just what they wanted. After the paperwork was done Bob asked Francie if she wanted some ice cream before they went back. She did and off the two went to a Dairy Queen.

As they were eating their cones Francesca asked Bob if she could talk to him about something personal.

"You know my motto, just be honest and it will all work out."

"Well, I know Dr. Bill told you about what Federico and I have been doing. I hope you don't hate me? It was just so fun to play doctor with Federico and I couldn't help myself. I know it isn't right, but I want to play the probing game all the time."

"Francie, I understand, once you experience the feeling of sex it is hard to resist. But just like eating this ice cream cone, you need to do all things in moderation. If you don't you would become fat and unhealthy. With sex, if you do it all the time with just anybody, that is what people call a slut, and your reputation will be ruined and you will be seen as a one dimensional person that only cares about sex. Do you understand?"

"Yes, but I love sex, how can I do it in moderation, and be safe and not become a slut?"

"Do you feel comfortable talking to your parents about this?"

"No way! Mama will just scream at me and ground me. I can't even be alone with my twin brother anymore without her checking on us. What should I do?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.