Illegals - Cover

Illegals

Copyright© 2013 by Wahooder

Chapter 1

Western Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A rancher near the U.S./Mexican border has to deal with drug runners and Illegals crossing his ranch. He takes in a Mexican family.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Western   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Slow  

Living in Mexico is hard, especially if you're from a border town. My name is Maria and I am the oldest of eight children. My parents are poor and I was born into slavery in a way. Not forced slavery, situational slavery. My parents have to work hard labor jobs 12 to 16 hours a day. I wanted to help them and today, I basically run the house while they both work. As the oldest I do everything, cook, clean, shop for food, settle disputes, give baths, do laundry, etc., you get the picture. I love helping them out, but I hate the fear that I have when I leave the house. Now that I am almost seventeen and turning into a woman, men leer at me where ever I go. Granted, I have never been attacked, but I get comments constantly. 'Come here baby, ' and 'hey Lolita come over here.' Once I had a close call when an older boy grabbed my shirt and tried to make me come with him. I turned and kicked him right in the shin and ran home as fast as I could.

I am pretty little, about 5 foot 2 inches tall, I don't have big boobs and I look like I am younger. I suppose that is because I am very thin. We have a large family and all of our food has always rationed. I have long black hair, big brown eyes and very straight white teeth. My eyes and my mouth are both very large for my face. Kids tell me I sort of look like a Mexican anime' caricature. People say I am beautiful, but don't most teenage girls hear they are beautiful?

My parents love me and always say they don't know what they would do without me. I feel proud of what I contribute but I wish life wasn't so hard. Everyday I can see the fence bordering the United States in my city of Nogales. Freedom and prosperity lie just across the border. Oh, how I would give anything to get my whole family over there and get us out of this poverty.

One day I went shopping for the family and my wish came true, only, not how I had planned it. The older boy that I kicked in the shin caught me as I was going home from the store. He put a rag over my face and it smelled terrible, I blacked out. I woke up and it was dark, and I was lying on a blanket in the desert and tied to four stakes stuck in the ground. I was naked and I felt pain between my legs.

The older boy saw I was awake and came over to me.

'Finally, you woke up, ' he said. 'I want you to beg me to fuck your little cunt the next time I fuck you. You have such a sweet pussy, I just wish it wasn't so bloody.'

My mind reeled, what has he done? Was he going to rape me? The boy came over and started sucking my breasts and shoved two fingers hard up my pussy.

'Ow, please stop, let me go. Then I screamed a blood curdling scream as loud as I could. The boy raised up and backhanded me and everything went dark again.

When I woke up, I was wrapped in a blanket and a woman held me. There were several people surrounding me with concerned looks on their faces.

'You'll be okay, ' said the women holding me. She had a wet rag and was wiping my face. 'We found you tied up and a boy taking advantage of you.'

'Where is he?' I asked.

'Fernando caught him and all the men drug him to a cactus and tied him to it. He was beaten badly for what he did, and we don't expect him to live.'

I felt relief and fear. What would they do to me? The woman sensed this and said, 'Don't worry honey, you are safe now, someone will take you back to your family. We are going to cross the border later tonight and make our way north to Nebraska. We hear there is lots of work there with great people.'

Strange but now after hearing this and knowing they rescued me, I felt fear that they would leave me behind and that someone else would take me and do bad things to me.

I begged the lady to take me with them. She said, 'You're too badly beaten to make the trip and we just can't take you.' They gave me some water and told me to stay the night right where I was and someone they had called would pick me up in the morning and take me home.

I watched as twenty or so people left and made their way to the border. After they were out of sight, I stood and tried to follow. I started to cry. My ass and pussy burned as I walked, my face ached and I had a throbbing headache. My chest ached too and I looked down and noticed hickeys all over my breasts. Not little hickeys either, big huge welts. I almost went back and laid down on the blanket and curled up, but I was really scared.

'These people know how to get across without being caught, ' I thought. 'I have to follow them in order to make it across and safe.' I followed behind them looking at their footprints and hearing their voices from time to time. I kept going and ran into the border fence, but no people. Where did they all go? I started looking for footprints and sure enough, footprints converged over behind a big rock. I could just make out a sand-colored mat on the side of the rock facing away from the fence. I picked up the mat and there was a tunnel. I waited 10 minutes before I went down into it and covered the hole using the mat again. It was pitch-black in the tunnel and I had to feel my way to the end. I walked for a long time before I felt the end of the tunnel. I reached up and felt another mat and pushed it aside. I could see stars overhead and I climbed out and put the mat back like it was.

I looked around and saw the fence behind me and I quickly ran north. I ran and I ran, I didn't know where I was going but the sun was starting to rise and I was in the middle of the dessert.


Big Bob Thorton hit the alarm and threw his legs out of bed. Bob needed to move some cattle on the south part of his 250,000 acre ranch, to a pasture up north. Five cows were dead already this week. Illegals had butchered one right in the pasture and cut off a big roast. They left the rest for the coyotes, which found it, along with a bear and maybe a jaguar. He grabbed his rifle and was ready for anything as he put his horse into the trailer. His ranch had become like the old west since the drug cartels used it as a drug trafficking highway. He drove the pickup and trailer in the dark. It was early and he had to drive 20 miles to get to the big pasture five miles from the border.

Bob, was nervous. His good friend from a neighboring ranch had been shot and killed six months ago. Hell, his wife had been car-jacked at gun point and was left in the desert while the Illegals stole her cell phone and wallet. She was threatened, if she told the police, they would come back and kill the whole family. She packed up the next day and told Bob she was done and didn't want to live this way. hat was nearly six months ago. She sent him divorce papers, he signed them and in another couple of months he would be officially divorced.

Bob had lived through some tough times in the last two years. After graduating from Arizona State with a degree in animal science, he had married his college sweetheart and moved to a new house he had built on the ranch. A month after they had moved into the new house, his parents were hit head-on by a drug runner trying to out-run the border patrol. Both were killed instantly. At twenty-three, he inherited a huge ranch and huge responsibility. Luckily his parents thought ahead and had gifted a large share of the ranch to Bob over the years so the taxes didn't force him to sell the whole ranch. They also had huge term-life insurance policies on each of them that helped keep the ranch intact.

Bob's wife hated the isolation of the ranch shortly after they moved there. It was a constant sore subject and Bob knew early on the marriage wouldn't last. Now he was mad, he was mad at his wife, at the Illegals, and at the government for allowing this bullshit to continue. If it wasn't against the law, the ranches in the county would end this shit overnight.

He parked the outfit, unloaded the horse and taped a note on the pickup window in Spanish that said, 'If you get in this vehicle, I will shoot you in the head. I can see you through the scope on my rifle.' It seemed to do the trick, as no one had taken his pickup yet.

He rode off and started gathering the herd. He noticed footprints all over the place. 'Damn cockroaches, ' he mumbled. He was driving the herd north when he spotted a young girl walking all by herself. 'What the hell?' he said.

He spurred his horse and took off at a gallop headed for the young girl. Bob was an excellent horseman. He rode up on the girl fast and threw a loop in the air. The rope went flying and he tightened it as it went over the girl's head and shoulders.

Maria didn't even know what hit her, the horse came up so fast. She just turned to run away and she was caught in his rope. She screamed and jerked at the rope.

Bob slid off, took three giant strides and picked the little girl up and laid her on the ground.

'Please, please don't kill me, ' she begged in Spanish. Living in this part of the country, knowing Spanish was essential and Bob said back to her in Spanish, 'I am not going to hurt you.'

The girl had a big gash on her face and bruises all over from what he could see and blood on her pants between her legs.

'If I take this rope off, will you do as I say?'

'Yes, just, please don't hurt me.'

'Okay, I need to move these cows five miles north and then ride five miles back to my pickup and load up the horse, then we can go and get you to a doctor. Put your foot in that stirrup and climb on my horse. I will get on behind you.'

Maria was exhausted. She could barely pull herself up and throw her leg over the horse and when she did, her pussy and ass burned like fire.

The girl winced with pain as she got on the horse and Bob noticed and was concerned. He climbed on behind her, which pushed her pussy into the saddle horn and that hurt her even more, but she said nothing. Bob reined the horse around and headed back for the cattle herd. As they rode along, Bob asked Maria what she was doing out there.

Maria told him how she had been kidnapped, tied to stakes, naked, in the dessert and maybe raped, but she passed out and wasn't sure. She described how a group crossing the border found her and her captor and beat the man up, leaving him on a cactus to die. She told him how she crossed the border and why she followed the illegals instead of going back home.

Bob was amazed. He thought maybe she was some drug related whore, but she was just a little thing. He didn't know what to say. The horse went through a little ravine and her pussy again pushed hard on the saddle horn.

'I am sorry, I don't think I can make it, ' Maria cried, 'it hurts too bad.'

'Where?' Bob asked concerned.

'My bottom and the saddle and my heaaa' ... Maria went limp.

Bob grabbed her to keep her from falling off the horse. He stopped, got off, and pulled the little girl off. She was sweaty, clammy and out cold. Bob laid her on the ground and looked her over. Fresh blood stained her thin cotton pants between her legs. He reached up and unhooked the saddle, leaving the blanket on. He got out his canteen and put water in his hands and fed some to the girl. He then put some on his hands and wet the girl's face. She started to come around. He sat there with her in his arms as she slowly came awake.

He noticed how really pretty she was.

'Honey, do you think you can ride a few miles back to the pickup bareback?'

'I'll try, ' she said weakly.

He lifted the girl up and sat her on the horse blanket and led his horse toward the pickup on foot and carried his saddle. Moving the cows would have to wait until later.

Maria was quiet. She felt much better sitting on the saddle blanket but it still hurt and her head was pounding worse. She felt like an idiot for not waiting and going back home. Her future was totally unknown. She didn't even know if she would survive or be deported or what? What would her parents think? They were going to be so worried.

When they got to the pickup, Bob carried the young girl in his arms and sat her down gently in the passenger seat. He loaded up the horse and off they went to the ranch.

When they got there, he quickly put the horse away and carried her into his home. Inside the house he took her straight into his master suite bedroom and into the bathroom. He sat her on the counter and started running a warm bath for her.

Maria looked totally spent. Bob started undressing her and the young girl just let him take all her clothes off. He picked her up and sat her into the tub and got a washcloth and started washing her all over. After washing her with soap and water, he laid her back in the tub and let her rest in the warm water. It was getting deep, so he shut the water off and left her alone in the bathroom while he tried to find her some clothes.

When Bob left the room, she looked around. He was nice to her and wasn't trying to take advantage of her. Maybe she could trust him. Her head throbbed so bad she started to cry.

Bob came back into the bathroom with some clothes his ex-wife had left and a glass of water and three painkillers. He had her take the pills and drink the whole glass of water. He let the water drain from the tub as he had her stand and then wiped her down thoroughly with a towel. 'She needs some rest first before I take her into the doctor, ' he thought. He scooped her up in his arms again and put her into his bed and covered her up.

'Get some rest now it will be okay little one, when you wake up I will take you into the doctor to see about that gash.' 'Wait', Bob thought, 'gash, maybe concussion, she shouldn't sleep'.

'Maria, on second thought, maybe you have a head injury and I shouldn't let you sleep. I will help you get your clothes on and we, ll head into town right now.'

Maria was out of it. She didn't care at this point. She just wanted the banging in her head to stop.


Bob carried Maria into the doctor's office and told the woman at the front desk what happened. It had been an hours drive into Nogales, USA. The nurses wanted to know about insurance and her history and Bob just said, 'I will pay cash and I want to talk to the doctor first.' The doctor came out ten minutes later and saw Bob. 'Hey Big Bob, what's up?'

'Hey Bill, this girl said she might've been raped and she was beaten last night. I think she might have a concussion and I don't know what else. She is illegal and I found her in the dessert. I want to pay cash and keep this off the record.'

'Sure Bob, you want to come back with us?'

'No I trust ya, just let me know what I need to do. I gave her three ibuprofen before we left home.

Maria watched as Dr. Bill cleaned her gash with disinfectant and used super-glue and butterfly tape so she wouldn't scar. He spoke fluent Spanish and kept her informed of everything he was doing. He did a head X-ray and found she did have a concussion. Next, he examined her vagina and it was red and her hymen had been thick and was torn well into the vaginal wall. She had definitely been penetrated. He swabbed for semen, DNA, just in case. This procedure made Maria very nervous, but he had a nurse right next to him helping him and he was very gentle. He fixed up where her hymen tore the lining of the vagina and cut out the remainder of her hymen.

Doc Bill noticed her rectum was torn also, probably penetrated as well. He had her lay on her stomach and raised her ass in the air. He gave her a couple of shots to numb her anus and then using a surgical glove, liberally greased her anus with K-Y jelly. A small camera was inserted to make sure she didn't have a perforated colon. Next, a special small anal tube about the size of two fingers was inserted slowly into her well-lubricated rectum, then he put three stitches into the torn flesh making it look perfect. The stitches would have to be taken out later because self-dissolving stitches wouldn't work down there. He told her she would have to take a diarrhetic for a week to keep any hard stools from tearing the flesh again.

Finally Bill asked her what vaccinations she had and she said she had never had a shot. He gave her a full battery of immunization shots and asked her about cramps during menstruation. She told him that she had bad cramps, he was going to start her on birth control too and she could take the pills if she wanted to. He gave her the morning-after pill so he wouldn't have a baby by the rapist. This was the biggest relief to her of all.

Finally he gave her topical cream for her bruises and hickey marks and a prescription of antibiotics for sexually transmitted disease just in case the rapist had infected her.

When they walked out, Dr. Bill gave Bob instructions about taking care of her. The girl at the front desk gave Bob a bill for $3,500.

'Shit, ' said Bob. 'Health Care really is a mess!'

Maria heard what Bob was paying for her to have all the medical work done and got a sinking feeling. What would she have to do to pay that off? That was nearly what her father made in a year.

'Bob, I think you should stay in town tonight to make sure her head injury doesn't start bleeding internally. Grab a hotel and wake her up every hour to make sure she is coherent, ' said Doc Bill.

'Okay, poor girl, I feel so bad for her, ' said Bob.

They checked into a nearby hotel. Bob only got one room because he knew he needed to be with her all night. He put her in bed and set his phone alarm to go off every hour. Maria fell asleep right away and Bob quickly picked up her prescriptions and headed back to the hotel. When he got back, she woke up but was very groggy. Another hour went by and Bob tried to wake her up and he couldn't. Bob called the doc and he told him to bring her into the hospital emergency entrance right away where he would be waiting.

They rushed Maria to surgery. She had a sub-dermal hematoma, which is a bleeding from the brain that puts pressure on the skull. In surgery, they needed to drill a small hole in her skull next to the damage, then a stent or tube was put in for a couple of days to let the blood drain and release the swelling pressure from the head injury.

Bill told Bob to fill out the paper work and say she was a ranch employee or housekeeper and that insurance might cover her without the need to prove she was a citizen.

'Maybe I should tell them she is an illegal and the government will pay for it all.'

'If you do, she will surely be deported, Is that what you want?' asked Dr. Bill.

'I know she must miss her family. She'll go home as soon as she can. Damn, I don't know what to do. Oh hell, I'll fill out the paperwork, that'll give her the option if that's what she wants to do. I wonder if I could drive across the border and tell her parents what is going on with her?'

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.