Little Danny Gets Big! - Cover

Little Danny Gets Big!

Copyright© 2013 by Wahooder

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Little Danny is a late Bloomer. He struggles with his smallness, a hot younger sister and a family that is breaking apart. All these things cause him to do things he might not get a chance to do. This story is slow moving, with good character development and lots of horny teenagers.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

Hi my name is Danny. Danny Johnson. I am 15 and I still have a high voice and no pubic hair. Yeah, it sucks! Here I am a freshman in high school and all the girls treat me like a little kid. No girl gives me the time of day, so I study and dream. I don't know how a kid like me hasn't gone through puberty yet. I still think of hot girls all the time. I want a girl friend so bad, but girls don't even notice me.

I do have a cute sister though. I know, I shouldn't think about her that way, but she is just too cute, even for me not to take notice. She is in the seventh grade and we hang out together. In fact, I have more seventh grade friends than I do freshman friends. I suppose it is because I am small.

Even though I am small, I am very fast. I can beat everyone in the freshman class sprinting, but that's as far as it goes. I get picked on a lot. Every boy knows there is at least one kid they can beat up. Me.

It's football season and tonight I went to watch the game. Did I mention that I am the water boy? Lucky me. I was told I had to, by the quarterback, Chad, who is a fucking asshole! I don't usually cuss but that is what that fuck head is. I wish I could kick his ass but no such luck, he would kill me.

"Time Out!"

I ran out to the huddle and everyone grabbed water bottles, when they were done, they threw them on the ground next to me. I hurried to pick them up. There was one guy on the team, Fin, he was in my class and made the team as a receiver. He didn't throw his. He at least said thanks and handed me his water bottle. I smiled at him and picked up the other bottles and hurried off the field. When I was ten feet away, one of the assholes hit me in the back of the head with a full bottle. I actually fell spilling bottles all over the place. I was embarrassed and hurried again to gather everything up before I could run off. One of the referees even came over to help me.

I was over at my water stand and had just set everything up off to the side by the cheerleaders. They never noticed me or said anything to me either. As I turned around I saw a ball and receiver heading straight for the closest cheerleader. She was facing the crowd and away from the action so didn't see the impending doom. I just reacted.

The next thing I know I am waking up in the hospital and my leg is in a cast and my right arm is broken. My head is all wrapped up like an Arab. My Mom and Dad and my little sister Jenny were all right there by my bedside and a cheerleader was standing just inside the door.

"What happened?"

"You were hit by a player on the sideline and he creamed you. Sandy, one of the cheerleaders rode in the ambulance with you here. The school called us and told us you were going to the hospital and we met the ambulance here," Mom explained.

Sandy the cheerleader closest to me came forward.

"Danny, are you okay? I can't thank you enough for what you did. I would be laying where you are, if it wasn't for you."

I couldn't remember anything. Not even going to the game. I was groggy. Sandy kept going in and out of focus.

"You are Chad's girlfreeen." I was out.

Sometime in the night I woke up when a nurse was taking my blood pressure. My parents were gone and Jenny was sleeping in a chair next to the bed.

"What happened to me? How bad am I hurt?"

"You are going to be a sore boy for a few days," said the nurse.

She explained about my arm and leg and the concussion and even that I had four cracked ribs, the ribs hurt the worst.

The next day Mom and Dad came in a 7am and talked to me. Dad took Jenny home and Mom stayed with me. I felt like I had been run over by a truck. About 10 am Sandy and another cheerleader Emily came in the room to see me.

"Hey Danny."

"Hi," I moaned.

"How are you feeling?"

"I've been better."

"Thanks again for what you did."

"What did I do? I really don't remember," I said, pointing at my head.

Emily piped up.

"You pushed her out of the way of those two big football players, then got clobbered. Pretty brave for a little squirt."

"Yes, it was really brave and I won't forget it," said Sandy, looking at little Danny with admiration.

I was in the hospital for the next two days. Not one football player or coach came to see me. When I went back to school, Fin was the only football player to ask how I was doing. The rest of the guys just went on about how I got destroyed by the hit.

Sandy talked to me every time she saw me. She helped me carry things that I couldn't with my arm in a cast and on crutches. When she was with Chad, the dick head, he would make fun of her talking to me, but she ignored him. After school she even offered to drive me home, she just got her license. Who was I to say no.

Over the next month, I got to know Sandy pretty well. She is very nice to me and I now have a new friend. I can tell it is more like a big sister thing. She doesn't do anything physically with me, other than ruffle my hair like I was a little kid. I still treasure being with this girl whenever I can.

She is the most beautiful girl in my school both inside and out.

Sandy's petite, about two inches taller than me at 5' 2''. She has dark hair, big brown eyes and perfect tits. Her ass is also unbelievable. A wet dream. She's a sophomore and Chad's a senior.

I know she is out of my league. Hell, she's out of everybody's league. Especially the dick head's. I guess if she has one fault, it's that she is blind to how much of an asshole her boyfriend is.

By Christmas I had my casts off and I noticed some changes in me. I had a few hairs below and my voice was starting to change. Finally!

"Hey, stop hogging the bathroom. I really have to go and Mom is using the other one."

"Okay sis, just a minute."

I pulled up my pants and Jenny flew past me without even shutting the door and sat on the toilet and started to pee hard. I looked in at her before I closed the door and she looked back at me like she was experiencing bliss while emptying her full bladder.

Jenny and I were close. We had always used the bathroom together. Me brushing my teeth and her, taking a shower or going to the bathroom. It wasn't even a concern for either of us.

Over the next three months while my body was changing, I noticed her more and more. She seemed to be getting tits and one day I noticed some hair between her legs. Was she going through puberty already at 13? Fuck!

I sitting on the toilet, the water was on in the shower to warm it up when Jen came in having to go too. She brushed her teeth while she waited. Like I said before, Jenny is cute. She is 5 foot, has short black hair and dark blue/violet eyes and her skin is flawless, alabaster in color. Her hips are narrow attached to the cutest little ass. I stared at her perky brand new tits. They were hard and stuck out firm on her chest. She was wearing a long t-shirt and nothing else, that's what she sleeps in.

"Can I jump in the shower with you this morning, I am running late?"

"Sure."

She had showered with me before. We had played doctor years before when she was 7 and I was 9. We never really did anything other than check out how different boys and girls were.

Jenny quickly peed and was naked with one long pull of her t-shirt as she walked to the shower. We both got in and I got the soap and started to lather myself while she got her hair wet.

"Will you wash my backside while I shampoo my hair?"

"Sure," I grunted, I was still waking up and trying not to notice her too much.

I soaped her shoulders and lower back. Oh man her skin was soft. As I stood behind her I soaped the sides of her waist and reached around and soaped up her tits, oh, I forgot she had tits. I moved my hands down to her flat tummy and my cock got instantly hard. Probably a delayed action to touching her tits.

I moved my hands back to her lower back and then to her ass. 'Oh man she had a nice ass.' I soaped between her cheeks and she spread her legs for me to wash her better. I didn't use a wash cloth, just my hands and I rubbed soap over her anus, making sure she was clean.

Next, I knelt on the shower floor and soaped each leg all the way to the floor and picked up her foot, one at a time so I could wash her feet. I soaped back up her legs and stood up and ran my hands between her legs as she bent slightly over. I slid my finger through the clam of her pussy lips and all over between her legs. I didn't ask, I just couldn't help my self.

"Wash my front while I rinse my hair. Then I'll wash you while you do your hair?"

It wasn't really a question so I just started on her tits again and worked my way down. When I got to her hips, I knelt again and looked at the hairs between her legs. Her pussy was beautiful, her whole body was. I finished and looked up at her. She smiled down at me and took the soap from me.

"My turn," she said with a smile, as she pulled me up under the water and walked behind me. I put on some shampoo and lathered up my hair. Jen went to work washing my back then down to my ass. When her hand and forearm went between my legs I spread my legs a little too, to give her better access. I could feel her middle finger going back and forth over my asshole.

"Jenny, that feels so good."

"It did to me too."

"When did you get hair on your pussy?"

"I was gonna ask you the same thing."

"I don't have a pussy."

She pinched my ass and I jumped. She worked her way down my legs and feet and stood up.

"Turn around and I will do your front."

I was very conscious of my hard cock at this point but thought, in for a dime, in for a dollar. I turned around and she looked into my eyes. I reached out and hugged her naked body to mine. Our arms wrapped around each other. We didn't kiss but she laid her head on my shoulder. I felt the heat from her body and the soft silky skin to skin contact. I didn't want to let go.

She pushed me back and soaped my chest and stomach as I watched. I had already rinsed my hair. She knelt down in front of my cock and soaped all around my hips and down my thighs. She then soaped and played with my balls as she studied them. Finally she soaped both her hands up, and ran them over my cock.

"I flinched, my cock was sensitive and she rubbed the tip a little too hard."

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, not at all, I'm just sensitive, do it lightly till I get use to your touching it."

She did and it felt unbelievably good. All of the sudden, I felt this strange feeling like I was going to pee. I pulled back and white stuff shot out the end of my cock, all over Jen's chin and neck. I was really embarrassed.

"What happened," asked Jen.

"I don't know," I said searching my brain. I thought, 'did I cum'. I had heard of it from health class but didn't know if that is what happened. I reached for the cum on Jen's neck and felt it. She did too.

"I think this is semen. Your hands felt so good I think I came."

Jenny nodded in understanding.

During the next few days Jenny and I spent a lot of time together. We wanted to be around each other, but didn't know how to approach each other about doing it again. We would always be in each others room listening to music or playing a game. Jenny was always sitting close to me or wrestling with me which was fun.

Another major influence on us was the relationship between our parents. They had been fighting more and more. Dad traveled a lot, but when he was home he was somewhere else. Mom was just nasty to him most of the time. When they were together, it was uncomfortable to be around them. Jenny thought so too, so we left them alone.

In December I came home from school. Jenny wasn't there yet. Mom had been crying, it was obvious.

"Mom, are you okay, what's wrong"?

"It's been a bad day. Don't worry about it, are you going to be home tonight?" she asked.

"Yeah, I have to do some math but otherwise I don't have anything going on," I said.

"Do your math now, Dad and I want to talk to you and Jenny later."

Jenny came home and we both did our homework. I had a terrible foreboding that tonight was going to be a bad night. Mom called Jenny and I into the family room and Dad and Mom stood across the room from each other.

"Kids, there is no easy way to say this. Your Dad and I have filed for divorce. He is moving out this weekend and we are probably going to put the house up for sale. We love both you kids and want to you to know that just because we are getting a divorce doesn't mean you won't see us. You will still see both of us anytime you want. We love you.

"Who are we going to live with, you or Dad?" I asked.

"Your Dad wants you to go live with him and I will keep Jenny. That isn't set in stone, we want to hear from both of you and then we will make a decision together."

Jenny ran from the room crying. I felt like shit and didn't want to think about it. I went to my room too. As soon as I shut the door it hit me. I may loose my Mom and my sister. I started crying. I went to my bed and dove crying into my pillow. About bedtime, Jenny came into my room and looked at me. She burst into tears and ran to me jumping onto me as I lay in bed. We hugged each other and both cried.

Jenny had her night shirt on and climbed under the covers with me and held me like she never wanted to let me go.

"I don't want you to go live with Dad. If you do I am coming too. I am not living apart from you," cried Jenny.

"I agree with you. I hate to choose between Mom and Dad."

"Me too," she said looking up at me.

Jenny rolled me on my back and climbed on top of me. She leaned down and kissed me hard on the mouth.

"I love you Danny, you are the best brother a girl could have."

I kissed her back and she relaxed lying on top of me. I pulled the covers over both of us and shut off the light. Mom came into the room about midnight. I saw her look at us and she left the door open a crack and left us alone. I fell back asleep but it was a restless night.

About 3 pm I woke up and felt Jenny's naked pussy on my thigh. I reached down and felt her bare butt. Her t-shirt had ridden up. My cock was already hard. It must have gotten that way in my sleep. I ran my hands up under her shirt and felt her hot smooth skin. My sister was so beautiful and I hated how all this was making her so unhappy. I rubbed her back and felt her grind her pussy into my thigh.

I tried to get up without waking her and she hugged me tight.

"Don't leave me."

"I am just getting a drink of water. Do you want one?"

She nodded yes and I left for the kitchen. I returned with a glass for her and she drank the whole thing non-stop. I went to climb back into bed and Jenny grabbed my boxers and pulled them down. I stepped out of them. She then pulled her night shirt off. We were both naked. I climbed in and she laid on top of me. I ran my hands all over her naked body and we kissed again. This time we both opened our mouths. It rapidly turned into a make out session. Jenny kissed down my neck, over my chest and sucked on one of my nipples. She kissed and licked my stomach and kept kissing me all the way down over my cock and rubbed her nose into my balls. She kissed me all over down there. It was wonderful.

She licked up my cock and put it in her mouth and started licking and sucking on it like it was a popsicle. It didn't take long and I felt that strange yet familiar feeling envelop me.

"I think I'm gonna cum."

She kept sucking it and didn't let up. I came in her mouth over and over and Jenny took all my cum and swallowed several times. All of the sudden the head of my cock got really sensitive and I pulled it out. Jenny was panting.

"Wow, that was cool, and it tasted good too. Some of my friends said it's gross and others said they love doing that. I loved doing that for you. The taste wasn't bad, not much taste, just salty maybe."

"Jen, that was the most amazing thing I have ever felt."

I rolled her onto her back and kissed her hard. I tasted my cum a little. It just made me love her that much more. I kissed her neck and titties, sucking them for a long time. I kissed down her stomach and licked her belly button and rubbed my whole face into her flat skinny stomach. I nibbled her new pussy hairs with my lips and spread her legs wide. Jenny folded the pillow under her head so she could see what I was doing. The night light was on in my room and we could see fine.

I licked and explored her pussy and I kept on licking. She was sopping wet. I sucked her little pussy lips and probed her with my tongue. Oh how my cock throbbed from the excitement this was causing me. I heard her moan and I licked all around the inside of her vagina. I pulled the lips apart and started licking her bump at the top.

"Oh right there Danny, keep licking me right there, ooooh, don't stop."

I licked for a long time and she moaned like I had stabbed her. She ground her pussy into my mouth and pulled my hair. I reached up and put my hand over her mouth so she wouldn't make so much noise. Uhn, uhn, uhn, she moaned into my hand as her body spasmed. She pulled my face hard into her pussy and I kept licking away. She suddenly pushed me away from her pussy and closed her legs tight. I crawled up her kissing her and we just held each other. The thoughts for our parents broken marriage came crashing back and we both laid awake and didn't talk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.