Seven Parsecs Is Not That Far
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Princess Moonbeam is cast into the far reaches of space and finds her way to the planet Earth. Nothing has gone according to plan so she anticipates utter failure in her mission to mother a new race of superior beings.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Now that she was over her initial period of disgust at the thought of cleaving with the human males, Tammy had to admit her new friend with the well-hung body was truly a "gift of the Gods".

She knew he was the type to constantly pester for kinky favors but that didn't disturb her because she wanted to learn all the ropes of human behavior before she made her way into a scenario of blending in with multiple humans both male and female to test her ability to not arouse suspicion for her alien origins.

Her trainer had explained with sincere regret that her journey would be a "one-way" mission and that she would never see her home world again. She was initially dismayed but had become accepting of it only to be saddened by the loss of her assigned mate before arrival. Now her only chance of at least creating Hybrid creatures in the Earth environment was to modify her standards and take the human males as her consorts granting them the favors of her secret passageways as she impersonated a human female to the best of her ability. Thus far, she had the opinion that the human females were preferable to the males but unfortunately they would not be able to assist her need to procreate members of the new species. She had a much longer child-bearing nubile period than the humans but still she would probably be limited to less than a dozen in total because it would be too stressful to her mutated systems to attempt more.

Tammy had decided that the sooner she started the better so she encouraged her new human partner to deposit sperm in her as often as possible and made periodic checks to see if she was successful. It all seemed to be coming into place when she tested positive less than a month and a half later and it was a good thing because her first human partner had managed to get arrested and placed into confinement about the same time that her positive test was confirmed.

She was a bit sorry for the poor boy but since her would be out of action for more than her carrying cycle, she decided to find a suitable replacement to substitute for him after the baby was born. There was not much point to couple in the carrying period except for the fact she had gotten addicted to the entire process of copulation and hated to forego it for a full nine months.

It was the newspaper that alerted her to the male that appeared to have all the qualities that she was looking for in a prime copulating partner. The only thing that was not included in the article was the size and shape of his creating tool but she figured it would be easy to get that information because she had discovered he used an escort service on alternate weekends to flesh out his almost hermit-like existence ever since his wife had gone up on the Space Station and never made it to the recovery point in time to be rescued. He had spent almost a full year explaining that tragic circumstance to their young daughter but now he accepted that her mother was up in the stars and would never return to Earth to fill her life with laughter and joy.

Doctor Henderson had gone through a brief period of excess drinking but the responsibility of a young child and his duties at the center were enough to straighten him out and he hadn't touched a single drop for the past eighteen months.

Tammy knew the name and the location of the escort service because it was run by her human partner's brother-in-law. She had met him several times and he had tried to interest her in working the escort trade after his stoner brother was sent up to State prison for seven to ten. He had also put some moves on her that made her giggle at his ludicrous mating techniques better suited to a clueless teenager than on an interstellar traveler with a few eons under her belt. It was easy for her to negotiate her way into the assignment because the other girls were not too happy about performing some of the fetish type things the Doctor wanted in the basic price of companionship. They were incensed over the fact he didn't believe in tipping but still wanted special treatment because he had an oversized member.

She was glad to hear the report about the bonus size in the third leg department but still needed to made visual and physical contact to make certain it was all in order for her second delivery. She hoped this time to have twins and that would boost her offspring production in a way that would fill her with happy expectations of eventual success in repopulating the Earth with at least an imitation of her kind.

The Doctor's house was one of those silly split level affairs that had a large recreation room on the lower level. The large room was adorned with various trophies of hunted animals and shooting medals for competition shooting. It made Tammy's alien blood rush forcibly in her human veins and arteries and she knew her dormant baby-making equipment was in a state of frustration waiting for a new replacement to refill her tanks.

Doctor Henderson was older and more mature than her first mate and he was probably not as virile but according to the reports from the escort service he was stimulated by a number of different fetishes and kinky practices and that made him seem a lot more interesting than most of the other men on her list. It said that he was obsessed with anal pursuits and that was right up her alley because it was her favorite as well but only after the sperm was send special delivery to the proper insertion point for the purpose of procreating new hybrids.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.