Money Making Cheerleaders - Cover

Money Making Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2013 by Wahooder

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mike, a professional photographer, opens the door to a neighborhood cheerleader selling candy and she opens the door to sexual adventure. She opens that door even wider to other cheerleaders on her squad. Fun to read. Imagine yourself as Mike, what would you do? Pure fun fantasy.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Petting  

It was June 1st, the summer was starting for most kids. Mike Johnson had just set up his office in his basement. A recession had set in and his commercial photography business was having a tough go of it. He had gotten all settled in and was going to save lots of money by not paying for a studio each month. Less expenses meant more profits, and Mike needed to get into a better financial situation.

It was a beautiful Friday morning and Mike had gotten most of his work done for the week, he does photography for businesses both locally and nationally. Photography was a bad choice for his profession. In recent years with every one getting digital cameras, not many were hiring photographic services.

Mike had just gotten a cup of coffee, when the doorbell rang. It was 9 AM and he still was in his robe. Standing on his front doorstep was a little petite girl with blonde hair done in a short pixie cut. She was wearing a cheerleader uniform from the local high school. She looked up at him as he opened the door and smiled.

"Good morning Sir, my name is Tara Jones and I am the head cheerleader for the local high school cheerleading squad. I am trying to raise money for our squad to go to nationals in Florida next year. I am selling candy from this catalog, so if you're interested in buying anything, that would be great."

"Well Tara, let me take a look." Mike looked through the catalog while also checking out the girls sexy legs. He found some chocolate covered almonds that looked good.

As he was looking at the catalog, Tara looked at him. 'Wow this guy is cute.'

"Okay Tara, I think I found a couple of things I'd like to try. I want the chocolate covered almonds and the short bread cookies."

"Okay sir, I think it takes about a month for everything to come in and I will deliver them to you then. I don't need any money today, but I will collect it when I drop off your order, the total will be $20."

Mike was in a flirtatious mood. Here he had a little beauty at his doorstep and he didn't want to let her go. She looked incredibly in shape. Her cheerleader uniform clung to her tiny muscled body like a second skin. She seemed very confident and very capable yet somewhat unsure about him.

"So what year are you in school, Tara?"

"I am going to be a Junior, sir. I want to make our cheerleading squad the best, and the money will help us go to nationals. I am raising money for the whole team not just myself, because, that's what a good team captain does," She said as if rehearsed.

"So, are you selling anything else or providing any services, maybe looking for a job?

"Well, I hadn't thought of getting a job, only fund raising. Do you know of anything I could do to make some extra money?"

"I have a couple of things that maybe you could do. I am not a very good house-keeper, so cleaning my house once a week is a service I need. I don't alway have time to walk my dog. Are these things that you might be interested in doing?"

"Yes sir I might be, I could do those things, and if I'm busy I know of other girls on my squad who would gladly pitch in, but I would love to have a real job. How much do you pay?"

"How much do you charge?"

"I don't know, maybe I should talk to my parents and come up with a rate? Since I don't know you, my parents may want to talk to you and maybe have another girl here with me. Is it okay if I ask my friend Michelle Roth to help me, and then you can split what you pay us?"

"Can you come inside and I will show you what needs to be cleaned?"

The girl hesitated, not knowing if Mike was a bad man.

"Do you have a cell phone?" She nodded her head yes. "Call your mom and tell her what address you are at and that you are going to go into my house to see about a housecleaning job. After you talk to her hand the phone to me so I can talk to her. I want to make sure that you both feel safe about this."

"Okay, that is a great idea. I'll call her right now."

Tara, told her mother about the job offer and also that the man wanted to show her what needed to be cleaned and that he encouraged her to call her mother to make sure she knew where she was and so that she was safe. Tara's mother was impressed, she knew her girl was so focused on making money that she would do nearly anything. Tara told her that the man wanted to talk to her and handed him the phone.

"Hi, my name is Mike Johnson I live at 255 Maple St. Tara stopped by to sell some candy, and we got to talking and she said she was looking for things to do to make money. I need some housecleaning done and my dog walked, so I offered her a job and asked her how much she would charge, but she didn't know. I wanted you to have my phone number. After you and Tara decide on a price, have her call me. I would like to have her start working as soon as possible I think a couple hours a day would be sufficient if she's got that much time. I would also suggest that you come along with her on her first day. She wants to bring her friend Michelle. I want you to both be comfortable with the arrangement."

Tara's mom agreed and Mike passed the phone back to Tara. When she finished talking to her Mom, she hung up and actually did a little cheer she was so happy.

Mike walked her around the house and showed her what needed to be cleaned. He also introduced her to Rufus his dog, and they seem to hit it off. As Tara got down on her knees to play with Rufus, Mike admired her beautiful little teenaged ass. Her skirt rode high up on her thighs and he could see her white panties. 'This little girl was a knockout.' He wondered what her mother looked like?

Tara left the house that morning and Mike finished his coffee and the paper. He showered and made a couple of phone calls before he got a call from Tara.

"Mr. Johnson, it's me Tara Jones, the cheerleader, I was thinking minimum wage or $7.50 an hour, but cleaning a house is hard work, how about you pay me $10 per hour. I will work really work hard and do a good job for you. I have been so busy with sports and cheerleading that I have never had a job before. If I do a good job maybe you can be a reference for me at my next job?"

"Tara, that sounds good. If you do a good job I may even bump your pay to $12 per hour but you have to do what I need to have done and not complain."

"Sure, Mr. Johnson."

"You mentioned you want your friend Michelle to work with you, I am willing to extend the same deal to her."

"That is great, I can't wait to tell her. Can Michelle and I come over at two o'clock this afternoon to work for you?"

The answer was yes, and the two girls showed up promptly at 2 PM. They were dressed in shorts and T-shirts, and worked their little tails off for two hours. Mike helped them clean and together they had the whole downstairs cleaned up and looking good, but the upstairs and basement hadn't been touched.

"So girls, you worked so hard today that you deserve $12 per hour."

"The girls jumped up and down and hugged each other. Tara even gave Mike a quick hug.

"Thank you Mr. Johnson. I hate cleaning the house at home, but it was fun to do it with you and Michelle," Tara said.

"We haven't even touched the upstairs. Do you want to work on it today or come again tomorrow and finish it," asked Mike?

"How about if we come back tomorrow morning at 9 AM and finish the rest of the house. We will work as long as it takes."

The next morning the girls showed up promptly at 9 AM. Mike, not being a morning person was still in his robe drinking coffee when the girls showed up. Today, they were dressed in cute little, "tight," and I do mean "tight shorts". They also wore tank tops, that ended right above their belly buttons which was the style. There was not an ounce of fat on either of them. They were teenage dreams, and Mike couldn't help staring at their luscious little bodies.

Mike asked them if they wanted some coffee or orange juice, and they each had some orange juice as they talked. Michelle looked out the back patio door and saw the swimming pool.

"Oh wow, I didn't even notice you had a swimming pool yesterday. Would it be okay if maybe sometime we went swimming after we were done cleaning the house?"

"Sure, the pool is always available to you and your friends as long as you work for me. Just call me and let me know when you want to come over."

"Wow, fringe benefits too!"

They all worked together cleaning the house. It looked spectacular, the girls even helped Mike rearrange some of the furniture and redecorate rooms so they looked better. It was fun for all of them. Next Mike wanted to tackle the office in the basement, but he didn't want to go there yet. Mike and the girls were all sweaty, so Mike got them each a glass of water and asked them if they wanted to go swimming.

"We don't have our suits?"

"We could all wear underwear," Mike teased?

"Michele and Tara looked at each other. Tara whispered to Michelle, "I didn't wear a bra."

Mike had overheard her whisper and offered, "Maybe you could swim in your panties, I have a couple of t-shirts?"

"I guess that would work, but you can't tell our mothers. They would freeeak out if they knew we went swimming in your pool in our panties."

The girls went into the bathroom and came out wearing the T-shirts and they covered the girls asses like a short dress. They looked incredibly sexy! Mike also noticed that both girls weren't wearing bras under their T-shirts now. The T-shirts were white and he knew that as soon as they got wet, he would be able to see their tits completely.

Mike got a couple of towels out of the linen closet and gave them to the girls. He led them out to the lounge chairs sitting beside the pool, then loosened his shorts and took them off, underneath he had on a pair of nylon boxer shorts. He then pulled off his T-shirt as well. He was in good shape for a 32-year-old man. He usually worked out over lunchtime and was in great shape. The girls looked at him and then looked at each other. Tara had a look of, 'see I told you so, ' on her face, but they didn't say anything. Mike climbed down the steps into the pool and swam a lap. When he stood up he noticed that both girls were sitting at the edge of the pool with their legs in the water looking at him.

"Hey, come on in, the water's great."

"Okay, but we just thought about something. Our T-shirts are going to get wet and you will be able to see everything. So we're afraid to get in."

Mike reached down and took off his boxers. He was now completely naked in the water. The girls stared at him as he threw his boxers on the cement with a plop.

The girls jaws dropped.

"Come on in, I won't bite you and this will be our little secret. I won't touch you, or do anything you don't want me to do so don't be afraid. If you still feel uncomfortable I will leave the pool and let you guys swim by yourselves."

The girls looked at each other in some unspoken understanding.

"We aren't afraid, we'll come in but since you're naked maybe we should be naked too that way we don't get our panties all wet," said Tara?

"Tara!," Michelle questioned? "Mr. Johnson, would you turn around please," asked Michelle?

Mike turned around and the girls quickly took off their T-shirts and slipped off their panties, giggling, and dove into the pool. It happened so fast that Mike didn't even get a chance to sneak a peek. The girls swam up next to him still giggling.

"I can't believe were skinny dipping. I hope you don't think were sluts Mr. Johnson," said Tara. "We've never done anything like this before."

"I am just fortunate to be swimming in the same pool with two girls as beautiful as you two are."

The girls both blushed.

The three of them swam, splashed each other, and Mike even grabbed them by the arms and threw them high into the air so they would splash into the water. The girls were getting braver and less self conscious of the nakedness. They were having a lot of fun, and they were all getting quite turned on too. When they were done swimming the three of them filed out of the pool and the girls ran to the lounge chairs and their towels. Mike had gotten some suntan lotion and asked the girls if they wanted him to put some on their backs. The girls looked at each other and Tara said, "I don't know about that, biting her bottom lip. Promise you won't grope us or anything?

"I promise, but you need to cover your skin or you will get sunburnt, especially those parts that don't usually see the sun. You can do me after I am done with you."

As Mike started to rub the slick lotion into Tara's skin she moaned with pleasure. He slid his oily hands over her back and she stretched out like a cat being petted. Her skin was soft but her body was hard. Michelle watched from her chair as Mike rubbed the oil over Tara's buttocks. Tara subtlety raised and lowered her ass to meet his hands. He could tell she was turned on, but kept his word and didn't rub between her legs or scare her in anyway. After he had her safely covered he moved over to Michelle.

Michelle was dark-haired, she had emigrated from Russia but had been in the United States her whole life. She actually spoke Chechen and had a wonderful Russian accent when she wanted to, but for the most part she sounded just like any American teenage girl. She was taller than Tara nearly 5'8" tall. She had dark hair and exotic looking eyes. Her cheekbones were high and her lips were thick and luscious. She was long and lean and had big C cup breasts. She looked like a budding playmate. Tara on the other hand looked young, very young, with perky little nipples and a compact yet lithe, thin body. She was tiny, a foot shorter than Michelle. Her hips were narrow, skin light, and her waist was strong and thin. She also had a striking, beautiful face, perfect hands and feet. Her hair was honey blonde, cut in a short pixie style. She was a little doll.

As Mike applied the suntan lotion to Michelle, she seemed very nervous.

"Relax Michelle," he massaged her shoulders. I would never do anything to hurt you, and I would never touch you in a way that would make you feel uncomfortable. I will only put suntan lotion on you, okay?"

"Okay, Mr. Johnson. I trust you, I just never had a man put his hands on me before or see me naked for that matter. And you have such a big penis, it makes me a little nervous. Mike knelt down next to her and looked her in the eye.

"My penis isn't that big. Just remember, I will never hurt either of you, trust me on that. Now, what can I get you to drink?"

Mike went over and grabbed his wet boxers and carried them into the house. He went into his bedroom to get a pair of cargo shorts. His cock was so hard, he had to have relief or he would end up doing something really stupid with these girls. He looked out his bedroom window and saw their naked bodies on lounge chairs below and stroked his 7 inch cock. He didn't need oil because pre-cum was leaking all over it, and making it slick. He grabbed some tissue from his nightstand and exploded hard into a wad of it, as he visualized thrusting his cock in and out of the beautiful teenage girls.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.