For Sarah
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A mother with two young daughters is blackmailed into an affair with a well-hung 17 year old.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

For most of the next two weeks Tommy spent Tuesdays and Thursdays with the Sarah and then pick up Samantha after school on Monday, Wednesday and Friday for a single or a double round of sex and then all day Saturday.

That next Monday, Samantha threw up at school. Since she had no way home, the nurse called her mother. Sarah was busy when the phone rang. Tommy was on top of her, buried to the hilt and they were both sweating from their exertions.

"Let it ring," he urged since he hadn't cum yet.

"No I have to get it. It would be suspicious if I didn't." Reluctantly he rolled off of her so she could get to the phone. She leaned over on her side and picked up the receiver. "Hello," she said.

Tommy moved up against her back and stuck his swollen cock back into her while she talked to the nurse; purposely pounding all ten inches into her. She tried to push him away but he grabbed her hips and increased his pace.

"Yes, I'll come right away," she said as she hung up.

"I hope so," said Tommy, grunting as he buried his pole back inside of her pussy.

"Tommy, you're awful," she said. "I have to go pick up my daughter at school; she's sick." He buried himself again. "But I guess that I can be a few minutes longer." She squeezed her eyes shut and pushed her butt against his groin.

He didn't alter his pace and after a few minutes she started moaning. It took another ten minutes before Tommy came inside of her; bringing her to a fantastic, loud orgasm. "OH GOD YES TOMMY, FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR HOT SPERM!" she cried out.

They stayed in the same position, panting, for another five minutes before Sarah moved away and his softening cock slid out. "Who's sick?" he asked.

"It's Samantha. She threw up, but the nurse says she doesn't have a temperature."

Tommy smiled. As her boyfriend, he alone had an inkling of what made her sick.

Sarah had to push Tommy out the door and then take a quick shower and get dressed. It took her almost a half an hour to get to the school.

"She doesn't have a temperature and hasn't complained about an upset stomach," said the nurse. "She told me that it was the smell of the burger and fries that her friend was eating at lunch that made her ill." The nurse looked worried. "Mrs. Morrison do you know if your daughter is sexually active?"

"What do you mean? Do you think..." Sarah shook her head. "No, no, she's not allowed to date yet."

"Well, all the same," said the nurse.

When they got home, Samantha went right to bed. Sarah didn't know how to ask her daughter if she was having sex yet. When Samantha wouldn't come down for dinner, Sarah told her husband and youngest daughter that Samantha caught a bug. The next morning, Samantha said that she was fine and got ready for school. Sarah insisted that she eat some breakfast and she promptly threw it up.

Her mother wrapped her up in blankets in front of the TV and left to take Tabatha to school. When she got back, Samantha was asleep so she snuck up to her daughter's room and started opening drawers. She found several unopened packages of condoms. "Oh no," she cried. Sarah went down the stairs and woke her daughter and sat next to her. "Samantha, do you have a boyfriend?"

Immediately defensive, her daughter said, "No mother!"

"Samantha, I found these in your room," said Sarah, holding up the packages of condoms.

"What were you doing searching my room?"

"Honey, do you think that you might be pregnant?"

"Mom no, we only had unprotected sex once."

"That's all it takes sweetheart," answered her mother.

Samantha started crying. Sarah held her and started crying too. "I love him mom. We want to get married."

"Oh honey, you're only fifteen," said her mother.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.