For Sarah - Cover

For Sarah

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A mother with two young daughters is blackmailed into an affair with a well-hung 17 year old.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

On Monday Tommy went back to visit Sarah. He fucked her three times; each time in a different bedroom. But it was the most fun doing it in Samantha's bed. He was pretty confident that he would have both mother and daughter pregnant before he went back to school.

Tuesday he picked Samantha up from school and took her back to the farmhouse. She was more than willing to have sex with him but she said, "I brought some condoms. I think that we should use them so I don't get pregnant."

Tommy thought about it for a moment and then he agreed. 'There was more than one way to skin a cat," his father always said. He took the condom packages from her and set all but one on the nightstand. He slid that one into the pocket up his leather vest.

They undressed each other, although he insisted that he keep his leather vest on. He took Samantha's hand and placed it on his soft member while he kissed her and softly pushed her onto her back on the big, brass farmhouse bed before kneeling between her legs.

He ate her out to get her as wet and to give her her first orgasm. After all he wanted her to enjoy their sex as much as he did. He licked her sweet tasting pussy for ten minutes before she intertwined her fingers into his hair and began humping his face. He felt the pressure she was exerting on the back of his relax and felt her body relax. He lifted his face and grinned at her. She was as much of a tiger as her mother.

She looked down at him with a satisfied little smile. "Your face is all wet," she said.

"I know and I love it. I love how you taste Sam. Will you excuse me for a minute? I have to go to the bathroom."

She smiled a satisfied smile. "Don't go anywhere; I'll be right back," he said with a tease in his voice. In the bathroom he opened the cabinet and extracted the lubricant. He pulled out the condom package and stuck a pin hole through it and then flushed the toilet.

When he got back to the bedroom she'd pulled a cover over herself. "Cold?" he asked.

"No, I just..."

"But I want to look at you," and he put down the lubricant and pulled back the cover to look at her slender young body. "I can't get enough of you," he said as his eyes wondered from her toes and up her legs. He cupped his hand over the V between her legs, feeling the soft down over her vulva. He took her hand and placed it around his soft member and then leaned over and kissed her breasts. His lips moved up her chest and to her neck.

Samantha shivered. His hand still cupped her mound and his lips were making her moist. She moved her fingers up and down his pole and felt it jump to her touch. She could feel it growing and she grasped the shaft and squeezed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.