For Sarah - Cover

For Sarah

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A mother with two young daughters is blackmailed into an affair with a well-hung 17 year old.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

The next afternoon, Samantha took her overnight bag to her friend Trina's and swore her to secrecy and enlisted her into providing an alibi. Trina's parents weren't home yet and so in her friend's room, Samantha pulled out several shopping bags before taking off her sweater and jeans.

Trina looked at her nearly naked friend, wearing only white silk panties and bra, and was jealous. Samantha had pert, firm breasts and Trina was as flat as an ironing board. While she, Trina, was skinny and angular, Samantha had started rounding out and had an almost hourglass figure.

Samantha opened a package of black, fishnet pantyhose, slid the hose up each leg and stood to pull the hose up around her slim waist.

"Samantha, these are so naughty!" said Trina as she knelt at her best friend's feet and straightened the seams across her toes.

"Wait until you see the rest of the things that I bought. Did you see Tommy's tight leather pants and vest?" Trina nodded. "Well I think he's going to love this." And she pulled out a short black leather mini skirt, followed by a silk blouse and a black leather vest.

She put on the silk blouse and her friend stopped her. "Samantha this is really awful of me, but if I were you, I would take off the bra."

Samantha looked at her friend and shook her head side-to-side, but she didn't mean no. "Now who's being naughty?" They both laughed.

"Nobody will be able to see your breasts because you'll be wearing the vest. Just think how sensual the silk blouse will feel on your nipples."

"Trina!" Samantha said in mock censure. All the same it did seem like fun. She quickly pulled off the blouse, unhooked her bra and set it aside.

Trina looked at her naked breasts and said shyly, "Samantha, I don't want you to take this wrong, but you have beautiful breasts. I wish I wasn't flat."

"Trina, give it time. Besides, some of the boys at school look at your chest too. Hasn't Frankie 'accidentally' touched your chest?" Her friend just blushed as Samantha pulled on calf length leather boots. She put on makeup while Trina combed her shoulder length, corn-silk blond hair.

"I wish that I was going with you," said Trina. "Your boyfriend is so handsome."


The party was going in full swing by the time that they arrived. The apartment was filled with college students and beers were pressed into their hands almost immediately.

Every young man that Samantha passed by turned and looked at her. She was feeling very self-conscious, but Tommy held her close to him, possessively. He seemed to know everyone and she lost track of how many people he introduced her to. It seemed to her like he was clearly trying to show her off and it made her feel proud to be with him. Most of the girls flirted at him with their eyes, but he took no notice and occasionally leaned over to kiss her.

The only time Tommy left her alone was to go to the bathroom. When he came back he found one of the senior's flirting with Samantha. She looked relieved when Tommy walked up.

"Leave her alone Frank," Tommy said. "You're messing with the woman that I'm going to marry," he lied. "She's going to be the mother of my children." If his plan worked, that part was true.

Even though Tommy was only a freshman and a young one at that, Frank had been warned about Tommy's family connections and said, "Sure Tommy. My apologies if I offended you."

"Thank you," said Samantha after Frank left them alone.

"I couldn't help myself. I saw a damsel in distress and I knew I had to come to her aid." Samantha blushed. "You know this party is kind of boring. Would you like to go for a ride?"

"I don't know Tommy. If you're as drunk as I am you shouldn't be driving."

He laughed, "I'm fine Sam. Let's blow this joint."

The wind whipped through Samantha's hair as they drove in the convertible. She'd never felt so alive. After a while she realized they were headed back to the farm. "Tommy it's going to be too cold at the farm," she hollered over the wind noise.

"Relax, I have a key to the farmhouse," he hollered back.

At the farmhouse, Tommy turned on the heat and lit a fire in the fireplace. And then her brought out a big down comforter and wrapped it around the two of them. He put his left arm around Samantha and with his right turned her face to his and kissed her. "You know even though we haven't known each other for a long time, but I think that I'm falling in love with you Samantha," he lied.

"I love you too Tommy," she replied sincerely.

When he resumed kissing her he let his right hand cup her breast. Briefly she pulled a little away, but he was gentle and she let his hand stay where it was. Then she closed her eyes and enjoyed their kiss.

Tommy was pretty sure that Samantha wasn't wearing a bra and as his hand grasped her breast he was delighted that he had been right. He was looking forward to getting her blouse off so that he could suck her tits. As he gently rubbed, he could feel her nipple getting hard. He kissed her neck and let his hand move down to her flat stomach.

"Oh Sam, I love you so much." His hand moved to her hip and then on down below the short leather skirt. The fishnet pantyhose covering her thigh felt exquisite under his fingers and his hand moved to her inner thigh.

Samantha grabbed his hand and pushed it away. "No Tommy."

"Sam I just want to please you," he said.

"Let me use my hand on you okay?"

"You're so sweet," he said. The room was now quite warm and he lifted the comforter off of them and stood before pulling down his leather pants, freeing his still flaccid cock.

Samantha looked at the six inches of his limp penis right in front of her face and was unsure what to do.

"You have to get me hard," he said. She took his penis in her hand and began stroking it. "No, you have to use your mouth Sam." She looked up at him questioningly. "It's okay; just until I'm hard."

She lifted his flaccid penis. There was a bead of clear fluid emerging from the slit and she stuck out her tongue and tasted it. It was salty and not at all unpleasant and it didn't smell, not at all like the white goo he'd ejaculated last time. She slowly slid his cockhead between her lips.

"Suck it my love," he begged. She did and it began to stiffen.

With her tiny hands stroking and her soft lips sucking it soon grew to its full ten inches. Now that he was fully erect, she stopped sucking and just kept stroking. "Oh Sam, don't stop. That feels so wonderful."

Reluctantly she took the head of his penis back into her mouth and kept stroking. It was taking a really long time, but finally Tommy felt his cum building in his balls, almost ready to escape. He purposely didn't warn her and when it suddenly blasted out of his penis into the back of her throat she gagged and pulled her head back; only to get the second spurt right in the face.

"OH GOD!" he groaned and took his penis in his hand and jerked another spurt into her hair. Samantha closed her eyes as cum dripped down her eyebrow onto her eyelash. Tommy kept stroking himself and smiled a satisfied smile as a final spurt hit her nose and began dripping down.

"Oh I'm so sorry Samantha. It got me off guard. I'm sorry." She didn't reply, but kept her eyes closed as cum dripped down her face. "Let me get you a wash cloth," he said and hurried away. He quickly returned as she was licking her lips and the tip of her nose while carefully wiping the cum away from her eyes.

He gently began cleaning her up and then leaned over and kissed her lips. He could just taste his residual cum on her lips. "Listen, I know that you belong to the Christian group at school, but I would love to satisfy you to. Would you let me if we don't go all the way?"

"No intercourse?" she asked suspiciously.

"I promise."

Samantha didn't want to deny Tommy anything, almost. "If I ask you to stop, will you?"

"Cross my heart."

Tommy knelt at her feet in front of the couch and began massaging her feet.

"That feels good," she said closing her eyes. He kissed her toes and it made her feel like a queen. He massaged the muscles in her lower legs, then lower thighs. He looked at her closed eyes and lifted up her skirt. Unfortunately she wasn't wearing the blue panties with school colors, but white cotton ones underneath her pantyhose.

He massaged her upper thighs and she let out a sigh, but when his hand pressed between her legs she opened her eyes and grabbed his hand. "It's okay Sam. I'm just going to make you feel good," he reassured her.

She let go of his hand and he began rubbing her vulva still covered by panties and pantyhose. She could feel the wetness between her legs beginning to build and Tommy could feel the damp heat emanating from her pussy.

"Ohh," she moaned, closed her eyes, grabbed his hand and held it to her. She'd played with herself before, but no boy had ever touched her between the legs and it felt wonderful. Samantha enjoyed her first, boy induced orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.