For Sarah - Cover

For Sarah

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother with two young daughters is blackmailed into an affair with a well-hung 17 year old.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

The next day, Sarah, Samantha's mother, dropped off her daughters and returned home. She got out of the SUV and closed the garage door. She opened the door to the kitchen and screamed. There was a man sitting there. And then relief flooded her. It was Tommy.

"Hello Sarah," he said. "I was expecting you fifteen minutes ago."

A warmth spread through Sarah. It was just like he was never gone.

"Tommy? I never thought that I would see you again." She felt a little weak in the knees.

"Well I found that I can't stop thinking about you. I'm starting to think that we had something special."

"I thought so too," she said quietly.

"I'm glad that you didn't change the lock to the house," he said and grinned, that twenty megawatt smile. "This must be my son," he said as he leaned over and patted her slightly bulging stomach. "You don't look very pregnant."

Sarah looked at him with longing. "Can I get you a soda or something?"

"How about a beer?"

"You're not old enough," she teased as she opened the refrigerator and took out a beer.

When she got close, he grabbed her and kissed her hungrily, almost angrily, while he unbuttoned and pulled off her blouse. She kissed him back with equal fever. He unhooked her bra and pulled it off before leaning his head down to kiss her breasts and nipples. Sarah clung to him, her pussy already so wet she could feel it moistening her panties.

'This was going to be so hot, ' he thought to himself. If his plan worked, soon he would be fucking both the mother and the daughter without the other's knowledge. And he had no doubts that it wouldn't work. He planned on getting her daughter pregnant too. And maybe he could figure out a way to force them to have sex with each other while he watched. He smiled at Sarah while wondering if he could arrange to have her watch him fuck her fifteen year old daughter. And afterwards he would make her lick his cum from her daughter's pussy. Just the thought of Sarah kneeling with her face buried in her daughter's dripping crotch was making him so horny he was nearly ripping Sarah's clothes off. But then there was the vision of Samantha's face buried in her mother's twat. How cool would that be?

In no time Sarah was naked and he was just about hard. Gathering up her clothes, she led him upstairs. She began unbuckling his belt. Pulling his pants down she grasped his hot member and squeezed. "I've missed you so," she said as she knelt at his feet and took him into her mouth.

Tommy looked down at the top of her head and she sucked his cock. 'Life is good, ' he thought. She sucked him for a good ten minutes until he groaned and then she stopped and stood because she wanted him inside of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.