For Sarah
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother with two young daughters is blackmailed into an affair with a well-hung 17 year old.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

As promised, Tommy was waiting for her when she walked out of the school building. He was sitting in a bright red Corvette convertible. She leaned over the driver's side and looked down at his bright blue eyes. He was wearing a leather vest that showed off his muscular chest and rippled stomach. She quickly looked around, hoping that some of her friends were watching. She was pleased to see her best friend Trina and Mabel standing wide-eyed with their mouths open, staring at her and Tommy.

"Hop in beautiful," he said.

She waved at her friends as she walked around the car and started to open the door. Tommy put his hand on the door and held it closed. She looked at him confused.

"I said hop in. This is a sports car; you don't enter through the door," he said, smiling his bigger-than-life smile.

Samantha was wearing her cheerleader's outfit with its very short skirt and when she, grinning, put her hands on the car and jumped over the door it gave Tommy a great view of her athletic young legs and the blue panties that matched the school colors of blue and gold.

When she slid into the seat, the back of her skirt was stuck between her back and the seat and he could still see just a hint of blue panties. Before she could adjust her skirt, he reached over and pulled the seatbelt across her chest and fastened it.

Samantha could smell his musky man smell and felt a tingle in her groin when his hands brushed her breasts as he was fastening the belt. He sat back, fastened his seat belt and turned the key. "Ready?" he asked, smiling at her.

"Oh yes," she replied happily. Her heart was beating ninety miles an hour. "This is so cool," she said.

They took off with a throaty roar. "Are you okay with a little ride in the country?" he asked.

"If we're not too late. I told my mom that I was studying at the library with a friend."

"It's not far. My family has a small farm just outside of town."

While he drove, Tommy kept glancing at the sliver of blue panties that was showing. He thought about how delicious it would be to get them off of her so her naked butt would be sitting on the car's leather seat during the ride back.

He'd though about getting a date rape drug from friends at school, but he decided not to. He didn't want his conquests to be asleep. He wanted to watch their faces as he entered them and slowly slid his ten inches into their sweet cunts. His other conquests had always been mothers with daughters and he was able to threaten to have sex with the daughters to get the mother to submit. This was the first time he'd fixated on a virgin and he thought her blue panties would make a great trophy.

It didn't take long to get to the farm and Tommy parked behind an old barn, unbuckled his belt and hopped out of the car without opening the door. He walked around and watched her unbuckle, and then stand awkwardly, trying to figure out how to get out without opening the door.

He put his left arm around her back and his right under her rump and lifted her out. She giggled and put her arm around his shoulder. He kissed her. He kissed her for a long time while enjoying the feel of her smooth, soft naked thigh in the palm of his hand, not to mention the feel her silk panties and butt cheeks on his arm.

He finally put her down and opened the small trunk and extracted a blanket. "This is to lie on," he said lifting the blanket up, "and this is to keep us warm," and showed her a hip flask.

He spread the blanket out on the soft grass and lay down, motioning for her to join him. When she was next to him, he leaned over and kissed her. Samantha's heart was fluttering and she eagerly kissed him back, even when he slid his tongue into her mouth.

After a minute or two, Tommy pulled back, opened the flask and handed it to her. "Ladies first."

She took a small sip. "This is delicious," she said.

"It's chocolate flavored vodka."

They took several more sips and Tommy could see her eyes getting a little glassy. He didn't want to take her home drunk so he capped the flask and leaned over and kissed her again. His left arm was between her upper arm and her chest and he could feel her bra strap underneath. He thought about how fun it would be to move his hand down between her legs and under the short skirt, but he knew he couldn't go too fast. But her perfume, their closeness and his thoughts were getting him hard. He purposely pressed his growing erection against her bare thigh.

Samantha was enjoying the kiss and although she felt his member against her leg she didn't give it too much thought until it got hard. She gently pushed him back and said, "I just need to catch my breath."

He smiled but kept his hard cock against her thigh. He saw her looking down at his erection and he feigned innocence. "I'm sorry Samantha. You turn me on and I can't help myself." He finally pulled back so that she could see the big bulge in his leather pants.

He smiled while she stared at the bulge. "Have you ever seen a man's cock before?"

She shyly shook her head no, but then remembered. "Well I did see my dad once," she admitted.

"Well mine's very big. Would you like to see it?"

In all honesty, Samantha didn't want to see it. She was afraid that they'd already gone too far. But he didn't wait for an answer; he unzipped his pants and pulled out his nearly erect cock, already eight inches long.

He could see the look of worry on her face. "Sam don't worry," he said soothingly. "I'm just, well sort of proud of it."

Even to her inexperienced eyes, Samantha knew that Tommy's penis was big; much bigger than her father's. She just stared at it with her eyes wide.

"Go ahead, touch it," he suggested quietly.

She didn't move so he reached out and took her hand and made her grasp his big member. She could hardly get her tiny hand around it and it seemed to grow as she held it. He held his hand over hers while it grew to its full ten inches.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.