For Sarah
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother with two young daughters is blackmailed into an affair with a well-hung 17 year old.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

For the next few days I was almost a nervous wreck. I kept watching the rear-view mirror after dropping the girls off, but saw no sign of him. I was beginning to feel safe. It was exactly a week later and I pulled into the garage and immediately closed the garage door in case he was outside.

I sighed with relief before I opened the door into the kitchen. He was sitting at the table drinking one of my husband's beers looking smug in his tight leather pants and vest. "I expected you fifteen minutes ago," he said.

"How did you get in?" My heart pounded in my chest.

"Oh I stole your house key. But you can have it back. I had a copy made." He got up and handed me the key. "Have you missed me?"

"I hoped to never see you again."

"Oh Sarah that's no way to talk to the father of your next child." His arrogance was unbelievable. "Today I want to go outside and screw by the pool."

"I'm not going anywhere with you."

He quickly grabbed my wrist. "Do you like it better when I get rough with you?"

"You're hurting me," I protested. He twisted my arm. "Alright, but not out by the pool. Arthur comes by today."

"Oh I'm sure that he won't mind. I'll be that he wishes that he were younger, he'd screw you himself." He held out a two piece bikini that belonged to Samantha. "Here, put this on."

"I can't wear that; it's my daughters."

"I know, but you don't have a bikini; I looked."

"It's too small."

"You're about the same size; except your tits are bigger is all."

"What if I ruin it?"

"Then buy her another one. Besides, you won't have it on for long." He held the bikini closer to me and reluctantly I took it.

I started to walk toward the bedroom to change, but he took a hold of my arm. "Put it on here," he quietly insisted. I hesitated and he said, "Do you want me to rip your clothes off of you again?" I shook my head no and started to unbutton my blouse. When I was naked he said, "Kiss me Sarah," and he pulled me up against his chest.

"Kiss my chest," he commanded. I closed my eyes and put my lips on his smooth, muscular chest. He hugged me too him and his leathers felt cold against my skin. He lifted my chin and we kissed. Yes, I kissed him back, a boy young enough to be my son.

While we kissed I helped him peel off his pants. "I don't even know your name," I said.

"You can call me Tommy."

"Okay Tommy, do you have a suit?"

"I don't need one." I started to take his leather vest off, but he stopped me. "No, I like to leave it on."

I shrugged my shoulders and took his limp penis into my hand.

"Oh yeah, I also brought you this." He handed me a plastic bottle of vaginal lubricant that he'd taken from my nightstand. "Why don't you get us both a little slippery?"

Flipping back the cap, I squirted it onto my fingers and lubricated his shaft, which was already responding to my fingers, and then after another squirt from the bottle I stuck my fingers into my vagina. He just watched, grinning, while is spread my legs and liberally spread it around in my pussy. Enjoying the lust on his face, I took my time and spread my pussy lips so that he could watch me rub it into my clitoris.

He took my hand and led me out to the pool. It was a beautiful morning and unseasonably warm. "Why don't you sit on the lounger and get me hard."

I sat as he turned to stand in front of me and waited expectantly. Finally, taking a deep breath, I took the head of his penis between my lips. It didn't take long before I was sucking on the end of ten stiff inches.

"Lean over the lounger so that I can take you from behind."

I started to pull down the bikini bottoms, but he held up his hand. "No I want you to keep them on. I want you to think about me fucking your daughters because that's what will happen if you don't have my baby."

Despite what he'd said earlier, he made me keep Samantha's bikini on. He just pulled the bottoms to the side and pushed his hard tool part of the way into my already lubricated vagina. Just like before, he didn't wait long before he was pushing his ten inch cock deep inside of me. His big cock was stretching me to the limit, but in spite of that the pleasure/pain was intense but after about ten minutes I started moaning.

Tommy was pushing me forward with each thrust and I closed my eyes and grasped the sides of the lounger to keep from falling forward. It was then that I heard the garden gate squeak. I looked up; it was Arnold, our gardener. He had a hose wrapped around his shoulders and a rake over the other side. He hadn't seen us yet and I willed him to turn around and work in the front yard. Of course he didn't. He was almost to the pool and we were sideways to him.

Tommy pushed into me extra hard and I moaned, "OH!" and shut my eyes for only a second. When I opened them I saw Arnold staring at us with his mouth open. I hoped that he might think it was my husband fucking me from behind, but Tommy looked so obviously young.

Tommy unhooked the bikini top while he plunged into me and the top slid down my arms, baring my breasts for Arnold to see. Then Tommy grasped my hips and began plunging into me faster and despite myself I closed my eyes and groaned again. When I was able to open my eyes I saw Arnold still staring at us, his eyes wide. He was frozen in the same spot carrying the rake and hose. Tommy pushed into me even faster and closed my eyes and bit my lip to keep from crying out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.