A New App for My iPad - Cover

A New App for My iPad

Copyright© 2013 by Levi Charon

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ever wonder if there's another universe out there somewhere? Our character is invited to visit 'Another Place' and discovers things he would never have dreamed of. His body and mind undergo incredible changes to prepare him for - who knows?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi another universe story

The rest of the day included a lot of walking around the room to work on my balance and coordination but mostly it was relaxation as my new body continued to fine-tune itself. Beginning the next morning, my days were filled with activities. I began the day with another large nutrient drink. After that it was exercise and classes, classes and exercise.

We took the elevator – I suppose it would be more accurately called a shuttle since it seemed to move in any and all directions - to a large room full of exercise equipment, some of it easily accommodating my body, some of it clearly designed for a different shape. Hex guided me toward something that looked like an elliptical runner combined with a nautilus machine that worked upper and lower body muscles at the same time. My brain was still in eighty-year-old mode so I figured I'd last maybe ten, fifteen minutes max. An hour later, I was still going strong and wanting more, feeling immensely pleased with my new strength and endurance. Hex had to make me stop and get off to drink another container of go-juice before showering and heading for my first class.

It was a sort of history class with a series of instructional video presentations about how scientists from two different universes came upon the discovery of the multiverse at about the same time and wound up meeting in a third iteration. They quickly learned to communicate and combined forces and sciences to begin widespread exploration for other universes with obvious success. The laws of physics seemed to be constant, much to everyone's relief. That first discovery was around the time of the Neanderthals on our world.

Many of the sentient species they encountered in parallel universes had already become spacefarers and had discovered other sentient species in their own universe. Learning that life was relatively common throughout the galaxy was certainly going to go a long way to end a lot a speculation on my own world. Humankind is very much the new kid on the block and we've barely scratched the surface in our understanding of the cosmos.

On our way back to the apartment, I asked Hex if she could give me the 'Physics for Dummies' version of how the links were generated.

"Look, Brent, I specialize in people and politics. Save your science questions for your iPad, OK?"

"My iPad?"

"Sure, that's what the asterisk icon is for. Anything you ask that's not already in your hard drive can be accessed through the central computer as long as it isn't classified material. Try it! I think you'll like it."

As soon as we got to the room, I picked up my tablet and turned it on. The asterisk flashed in the middle of the screen. When I tapped it, the computer voice said, "Hello, Brent. May I help you?"

"Uh, yeah. Wait, how did you know it was me when I hadn't said anything?"

"I recognized your electronic signature as soon as you touched me."

"Uh, OK. Can you give me some information on the establishment of links between universes?"

"Accessing. Please stand by."

A few seconds later, "At what level would you like your information?"

"I'm sorry, I don't understand the question."

"Are you a trained physicist or are you essentially ignorant in the sciences?"

"Well, let's assume I know practically nothing."

"Very well, stand by."

The screen filled with the first page of a book that was, according to the numbers at the bottom, page 1 of 1,684.

Any hopes for a quick and easy explanation flew out the window. "Computer," I sighed, "Please save this to my reader. I'll tackle it later."

"Information saved. Do you have another question?"

"Not right now, thanks." Oh well, I thought, I've got all the time in the world.

"Brent?" my computer asked.

"Yes?"

"May I make a suggestion?"

"Sure."

"I am in constant contact with computer central and always ready to respond to your questions. You need only say "Computer". And for your convenience, I can be accessed from anywhere in this building.

That was sure going to come in handy. "Make it so, Number One!" in my best Captain Picard imitation.

I turned to Hex and said, "You know, I had no idea my iPad was capable of doing so much."

"Your old iPad wasn't. The guts were completely reworked while you were in the oven. It retains its original appearance because we figured you'd be more comfortable working with a familiar looking device."


Between the daily exercise regimen and the daily bonking sessions with Hex, within six months I was in absolutely superb physical condition. This world didn't have such a thing as a marathon but I'd have signed up for it if they had. And as for the sex, I knew I was in good shape when I could go at it for as long as Hex could. I'd even come up with a few enhancements to our acrobatics that really got her charged up.

Along with the physical stuff, we grew to feel very close to each other emotionally. I don't mean falling in love the way a couple does when they decide to marry and raise a family but we respected and cared for each other very deeply. She confided that in all her previous encounters with various species, she took care to not become too emotionally connected but that I was proving to be an exception to that rule. I was destined to spend a lot of time with her until the 'Earth Project' was completed, so being physically and emotionally connected was a definite plus.

The building I lived in provided everything I needed but every once in a while, I'd come down with a case of cabin fever and feel the need to escape. Hex was very understanding and arranged day trips to interesting sites within an hour's drive of the city. Considering the speed of the transport vehicle, that covered a lot of territory. In fact, it included the spectacular mountain range to the east and an ocean to the west. Sometimes we would visit points of special interest but more often we'd just find a quiet place and walk or run for miles and miles, enjoying the fresh air and beautiful scenery. Of course when we ran, Hex had to hold back to adjust to my pace. Once, she demonstrated what her powerful legs were capable of when she took off down the path like a cheetah, leaving me in her dust and gaping open-mouthed at her diminishing figure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.