A New App for My iPad
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Levi Charon

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ever wonder if there's another universe out there somewhere? Our character is invited to visit 'Another Place' and discovers things he would never have dreamed of. His body and mind undergo incredible changes to prepare him for - who knows?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi another universe story

I wasn't lying on the bed; it was more like an examining table and my body was covered with a shiny blue cloth. My hair was wet, my body felt oily and smelled of some kind of chemical. Hex was standing on one side and a rather strange-looking young man I guessed to be in his late teens was standing on the other.

I raised my head and looked around the small room. It was completely empty except for the three of us and the table I was stretched out on.

I focused on Hex's face accusingly and complained, "I clearly remember asking you to not let me sleep for more than half an hour. What's this stuff I stink of and why is my hair wet?"

Hex smiled (at least I think it was a smile) and nodded at the young man standing across from her. "I'm glad your memory is in tact. Brent, this is Estron Shakor. He's the medical specialist who oversaw your regeneration process and he's going to explain it all to you. I've taught him to speak English but his accent may be hard to understand. Ask if you want me to clarify anything."

My head dropped back onto the table. I was trying hard to get my brain around what had just come out of Hex's mouth about the specialist who oversaw - past tense - my regeneration! I lifted my hand up in front of my face. No wrinkles, no liver spots. When I raised the cloth covering my body and looked down, I saw pale skin with the distribution of body hair I was familiar with, but it was firm skin, not my redundant, crinkly skin with saggy male breasts sliding off the side of my chest. The hair was black, not gray. I saw well-defined pectoral muscles and abs and a penis that was certainly more substantial than the one I had lived with for eighty years.

"Hex," I asked, a dozen different emotions ranging from anger to elation competing my mind, "Why did you do this without my consent?"

Young Estron answered slowly and carefully, speaking in heavily accented English, "Brent, we understand your concern but we did it this way to save you the anxiety of facing so long a time in suspension while the process was completed. The tea you had before you slept was medicated to - how do you say - to smooth the way. I am sorry for the deception but we have learned through experience that this way works best for those who are unfamiliar with the technology. As for the chemical smell and the wet hair, you have only been out of the regeneration tank for a few minutes. When your new body is fully functional, we will get you into a shower to clean off the nutrient residue."

I'd never heard an accent quite like it before but I had no trouble understanding him. "For someone who just learned to speak English, you have a remarkable command of vocabulary and syntax."

His head nodded and the corners of his wide mouth turned up in what I assumed was a smile. "Languages do not represent too much of a challenge to us. You will find the same is true for you, now that you have completed the regeneration process. What's more, we anticipate processing many from your world so a command of your most common languages is essential."

I stared at the interesting face. He was not so strange-looking that he'd be mistaken for anything but human if he were seen walking along the streets of Anytown, USA, but he would have no doubt evoked some curious looks. He appeared to be maybe five and a half feet tall with a slim, wiry build. There was no mop of hair on his slightly oversized head but all of his exposed body was covered with something like the dark lanugo you see on newborns. The skin underneath was a light reddish-brown in color, his eyes were black and his mouth was just a slash across his face with very thin lips. His nose was broad and flat, giving him a vaguely simian look.

"How long was I in the, uh, tank?"

"Earth time, it was about six months." It came out of his mouth sounding something like, "Airth tame, et wuss upout siss muns."

"Jesus!" I thought about that for a while. "You know, I think I'd like to speak to whomever is in charge here, preferably someone who's been out of school for a few years. No offence, Estron."

"None taken, Brent. You are talking to the person in charge. Do not let my apparent youth mislead you; I have been doing this for more than two hundred of your years."

"You're shitting me!"

"No, Sir, I am not."

I lay there and thought some more. "Well, I don't suppose it can be undone, can it?" I quickly held up my hands and said, "Forget I said that, it was stupid. I wouldn't want it to be undone but I wish you'd have at least given me a choice."

Estron patted my hand sympathetically and said, "Normally, we would have done just that. In fact, normally you would have come to us to schedule the procedure but you are a priority case, being the first from your universe and that changes things a bit. That is all political, however and I must leave it up to Hexitor to explain. Right now, I would recommend we get you moving and then introduce some nutrients into your alimentary system."

"Hmm. Now that you mention it, I am feeling a bit peckish. Please tell me you don't serve tasteless Jello and tapioca in this hospital."

"One step at a time, Brent. First let us try sitting you upright." Estron slipped his arm under my shoulder and helped me into a sitting position, letting my feet drop over the side. I felt a moment of light-headedness but it passed quickly.

He and Hex stood on either side and took my arms. "Shall we try standing? Let me warn you that you will feel some weakness and a lack of coordination until your muscles get used to working under their own power. Training and exercise will soon correct all that."

I looked at Hex and nodded. The two of them held me as I slipped off the table onto my feet, the drape dropping to the floor. He was right; I did feel a little bit weak but I had no trouble bearing my own weight.

"Shall we have a look?" Hex asked as they guided me toward the wall. A screen appeared showing the three of us in multiple views.

I could hardly believe my eyes! Damn, I looked good! I could have passed for a college jock! I even had a full head of black hair on my head, something I hadn't seen since my mid-forties. I just stood there gawking at my new body, flexing my arm muscles, lifting one leg and then the other. I raised my arms and watched the muscles in my back ripple like a surfer dude's. I flexed my butt muscles and grinned thinking about Margaret's occasional comment about a passing jogger's 'cute buns'. She'd sure get a kick out of these. Then I noticed something else different; not only was my penis noticeably larger, it was no longer circumcised. My Bris had been undone.

I turned to Estron and admitted, "OK, I'm officially impressed and grateful, although I'm not looking forward to your bill. I just hope I'm not dreaming this whole thing."

Hex made some kind of sound that I interpreted as chuckling and said, "You're not dreaming and this particular procedure is on the house. Future ones will cost you dearly, however. Now let's get you cleaned up and cover your nice new body. Then we'll get some food into you. Estron insists it will have to be liquid for a couple a days as your digestive system adjusts to having real food moving through it."

Her comments reminded me that I was standing there buck-naked in front of a female, albeit, an alien one. Oops! Come to think of it, I was the white alien in the room. They helped me across the floor and through a door that appeared in the wall. I was back in the bedroom where I'd laid myself down for a short nap six months earlier. She led me directly into the shower, turned on the spray of warm water and began scrubbing my new body clean as Estron watched.

I felt a little self-conscious about being attended in my ablutions at my age. "I appreciate your help but I think I can wash myself, Hex."

"Overruled! I don't leave your side until we're convinced everything is working properly."

When she turned off the water, a strong draft of warm, scented air washed over our bodies until we were dry. She and Estron guided me back into the bedroom. Instead of my old clothes, there was a silver-blue jump suit and a pair of soft slippers laid out on the bed. They really had a thing for the color blue in this world. When Estron was satisfied my body was functioning as it should, he took his leave, saying he had to check on other patients and promised to look in on me again later in the day.

I was dressed and sitting on the couch sipping on a container of some kind of delicious warm, melted ice cream-like liquid. I turned to Hex and asked, "Would you care to explain the political stuff Dr. Shakor mentioned earlier; why putting me through this regeneration, as you call it, was such a priority issue? Oh, and while you're at it, why do you say regeneration and not rejuvenation? I suppose that's a nit-picky question but I'm curious."

"No, it's a good question and it's very perceptive of you to pick up the distinction. You should have asked Estron but I'll give the layman's version: Rejuvenation means restoring everything back to the way it was when you were young. Regeneration does a lot more. In fact, most of your body has been practically regrown from scratch. You can get the particulars from Estron but in general, what happens is this: First, your brain and all the synapses that map out your memory are scanned and recorded. Then your body is scanned to read your DNA and scanned again to identify and eliminate any damaged or mutated genes. Finally, your optimum genetic configuration is determined and appropriate adjustments and enhancements are made. New germ cells are introduced and begin replacing the old ones that are too depleted to be repaired. It's really quite a lengthy and complicated process."

"Enhancements?"

"Well, yes. Since we bypassed the normal pre-regeneration interview, I took the liberty of choosing some improvements to your original body based on what humans seem to perceive the 'ideal' to be."

"Are you referring to the larger than normal uncircumcised penis?"

"Among other things, yes."

"I don't know where you got your information but the penis I was born with served me well for my whole life, thank you. What else did you 'enhance'?"

"Just a few things. We bumped your learning capacity up considerably. That comes from increasing your neuroplasticity and that means you'll find that new concepts come much easier for you. If you've ever regretted not taking up the cello when you were a child, you can remedy that now. Oh, and there are no pathogens your immune system can't handle. Illnesses including the common cold are things of the past.

"I'm very grateful for all that. So, what about the political stuff Dr. Shakor spoke of?"

"There is no equivalent word for 'doctor' in Common. Terms like that tend to separate people rather than bring them closer. I think you'll find he prefers to be called Estron. Brent, you and Margaret, if she consents, are going to be key members of the ambassadorial team to your universe. We need someone who has completed the regeneration because when we make you known to a select group on your world, they're going to need incontrovertible proof that you are who you say you are. They're going to do DNA testing, background checks, you name it, before they even begin to believe you. We learned the hard way several millennia ago that this parallel universe thing must not be sprung on an unsuspecting population without some significant preparation. Just think of the social and religious impacts.

"Earlier you asked why we chose an older person to be the first of your universe. It's for several reasons but the two most important are that the obvious change in your looks and general state of health are going to go a long way in convincing the powers that be that ties to other universes and their advance technologies is a good thing. I believe salesmen from your nineteenth century called it a 'hook'.

"And it's not just a one-way street; there's much about Earth and her human population that is going to be incredibly valuable to the multiverse but ultimately, your world has to agree to the connection. If for some reason your leaders choose not to join, the existing connection will be severed until scientists on your world eventually rediscover it on their own and reconnect.

"The other main reason is that, even though you have a young, healthy body, it's your intelligence and eighty years of maturity that make you more useful as an ambassador than a younger person would be."

I considered what she said. "So, if you plan to bring Margaret into it, why didn't you abduct her at the same time you Shang-haied me?"

"First of all, you were not Shang-haied, even though there might have been a small deception involved."

I choked on that one, barely getting my hand cupped over my mouth in time to avoid spraying a mouthful of my lunch all over her. "A small deception! Jesus, Hex, you were conning me from the first word!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.