Mental Stage - Cover

Mental Stage

Copyright© 2013 by Mef D Falson

Chapter 1: Drunk

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: Drunk - Jason has a gift. His ability to interact directly with the minds of those around him quickly makes him the center of attention for a group of people he'd rather never meet.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   School   Transformation   mc sex story,mc story

Jessica is one of those strange girls who are simply unreasonably attractive. She spends altogether too much time at the gym. I don't know if she works hard to apply makeup that looks like it isn't makeup, but if she does, she's succeeding. She looks completely natural. If Aphrodite were real, Jessica would be her equal.

When you go to college and meet thousands of new people, you expect to meet a few who are drop-dead-gorgeous. You expect them to exist, but you don't expect you'll ever talk to them. There is a story behind how we met. Regardless of the fact that she and I tell the story very differently, it's a story that – one year later - leads us to a bar called the Brew Shack and then to an activity which I doubt I will ever tire of.

Jessica's room is outfitted with more pink then is acceptable. The walls are a plain white. The reprieve from the visual onslaught of bright color is most likely due to her landlord. I've known her for just over a year, but in that time I've never seen any cloth adorn her – rather fantastic – body that could be mistaken, in any way, for white or black.

It's not, however, her room that holds my undivided attention. Sitting on her bed, smiling lasciviously, Jess is gazing at me. I've seen her naked before, but the sight still feels like an assault on my senses. Her smile deepens under my gaze. She looks around the room, giving me time to admire her fully.

"We're in my room? Really? How ... vanilla..."

"Vanilla?" I ask, as I continue to stare, "It's your head Jess. Not exactly my idea."

She leans back, stretches her arms backward and rests on her hands. The pose accentuates her breasts and I feel myself harden as I walk toward her. Jess smiles warmly when she notices my arousal. She is about to say something as I grab her shoulders and drive them gently into the mattress. Her eyes lose focus for a moment as she makes the transition from feeling seductive to feeling uncontrolled desire.

Jess' hand launches forward as she tries to grab me and pull me closer. I grab her wrist, halting its motion. I lean into her and press our lips together. She growls as I drive my tongue past her lips. She wraps her legs around my waist and tries to pull me closer. I penetrate her and her pussy clenches, trying to pull me closer as well. Her free hand wraps around my back and her nails scape along my skin as she tries to hold me tighter. Her neck strains against the pillow as she tries to push herself into me. Her moan is practically a scream and her eyes close as she loses herself in the pleasure of her first orgasm.

I give her a quick moment's respite, but then all thought of foreplay is long forgotten as she loosens her death-grip on me and I start working her toward a second orgasm.

"Jason!" she moans, "God. Yes!" She has just had her first orgasm, but her demands continue anyway, "Harder."

When the personification of all things desirable is demanding more sex, trust me, you don't argue.

I lean back so that my weight is no longer pressing her into the mattress and give myself the necessary room to grab her hips for leverage. Using both my arms and my legs for force, I increase the intensity of my motion after each successive thrust.

"Yes!" she says, grabbing her breast in one hand a tugging on her hair with the other, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck ... FUCK!" Her entire body starts convulsing as her second orgasm works its way through her system. I stop moving, giving her the chance to orient herself.

She takes a few deep breaths, "I wish sex was always so good." She reaches out toward my face, so I lean into her again and we begin to kiss. Jess has no patience and quickly deepens the kiss. Her hand snakes through my hair. She shows her approvable as I slowly start to move inside of her again by strengthening her grip on my hair.

Sounding frustrated and aroused in equal measure, she breathes into my ear, "Faster."

I pause and look at her for a moment. Jess' skin is glistening and I'm taken aback yet again by how absurdly attractive she is. She licks her lips in anticipation.

"Come on," she says, wiggling underneath me a bit.

I wrap her in a hug and use our closeness to roll over. Straddled on top of me, Jess pushes herself off of my chest so that she's sitting up. She gives me a look of deep approval and then starts to gyrate. I'm not sure which is more distracting, the memorizing motion of her stomach muscles as they move or the feeling that accompanies them. Her hips take on a life of their own. She arcs her back and throws her head backward so that, suddenly, I'm presented with the perfect view of her chest.

"God, you're hot," I say as I grab a breast in each hand. Her answer is to moan and quicken the pace. Suddenly she comes forward, rests her hands against my shoulders and starts to move up and down on my cock as she continues to gyrate. I don't take the time to be properly impressed by her coordination as I feel myself building toward release.

"I'm gonna cum," she says, stealing my words. I try to vocalize that I'm close as well, but it comes out as a grunt and a wild nod. It's enough encouragement for her; she picks up the pace. Seconds later, her entire body shakes and her arms give out as she crashes into my chest. I'm only a moment behind.

She rolls off of me and chuckles, "Wow, I don't think I can move anymore." Her breaths are long as she sucks in as much oxygen as she can.

I take a moment to recover as well and then roll onto my side. Running a finger between her breasts and down her stomach, I ask her, "You sure?"

Her stomach muscles twitch, "Oh – do that again."

Without warning, I shove two fingers into her pussy. She gasps. I curl my fingers inward. She grunts and grabs my hand. Ignoring her grip, I begin to hammer my fingers in and out of her vagina. Jess goes entirely limp and just screams. For as long as she can, she empties all the oxygen out of her lungs as loudly as she is able. As she tries to take a breath, her body surprises her by giving her another orgasm instead.

"Fuck!" she says, gasping, "The fuck did you do?"

Then, in the blink of a thought, we're abruptly looking at each other from across the table at the bar and Jessica has just an orgasm. Sitting with us are Joshua, Abby, Rachel, and Kim.

The tryst in Jessica's bedroom is a strange memory. It's absurdly detailed, yet it just appeared suddenly in my mind. One moment it hadn't happened and the next I have this detailed recollection of an event I know didn't really take place. It would be an intense, too-real, daydream if it weren't for the fact that I know Jess just had the same experience. I've never set foot in her room before, yet I'm absolutely sure I could give a fairly accurate description of the place. The other tell that this wasn't just a daydream is the post-orgasmic grin plastered on Jessica's face.

"No way!" says Abby, "I call bullshit. You're faking that."

Joshua, however, has seen this party trick before. More importantly, He has seen it on a girl he knew I'd never met before.

"Dude, how the hell do you do that? Seriously!"

"A magician never reveals his secrets," I say, "You guys are buying this pitcher. A deal is a deal."

"Not me," says Jess, "I'd never make that bet. I knew you could do it." She winks at me.

"No way. Not good enough," says Abby.

I look at Abby. This is my first time going out to a bar with her. She's plenty cute enough that I don't want to make a horrible first impression. I shrug, "Fine, whatever ... you don't have to pay." I should have known that wouldn't be the end of it.

"If Abigail doesn't have to pay, why do I?" asks Kim.

"What are we? Eight? I'll get the next pitcher. I don't need party tricks, real or otherwise, to treat my friends," Rachel says. Kim has the good graces to look abashed. Abby scowls.

"Fine, fine. I'll pay," Abbey says, "But," she continues, "do your little magic trick on me and I'll sweeten the deal." She pauses for effect, "If it works, the rest of the night is totally on me." I wonder, for a moment, if I should pray to the god of female competitiveness. Perhaps they'd start to leave me alone.

"It doesn't work on everybody" I say. It's not entirely a lie.

"Bullshit. Prove to me that you can make me orgasm by just looking at me." She says.

"What do you think he just did?" Joshua jumps to my defense. Rachel and Kim both just look at me expectantly. I'm grateful for Joshua's support, but then I'm promptly distracted as a hockey player scores, making the table next to us explode with cheers. I don't follow hockey and I couldn't care less. Abby, however, gives a small cheer and finishes her beer in celebration.

"Jason and Jess have been tight for, like, ever" declares Kim. When you're in third year, 'since first year' is basically synonymous with 'forever'.

"Yeah" agrees Abby.

"You sure you want to have an orgasm in the middle of a bar?" I ask her, trying to sound smug as I gaze around the room filled primarily with jocks.

She follows my gaze, taking in my meaning. "I don't think I will," she answers, "and even if I do, it's not like anybody else will notice."

I sigh and try to look as though a great prank has just been needlessly spoiled. "Fine, okay." I say, "You've called my bluff, we faked it." As much fun as it was to throw on that secret demonstration with Jessica, there is no way I'm going to do the same thing to Abby. My ability and I made a mess of things in highschool. Fortunately, I'm old enough to learn from my mistakes and so I've learned to be careful with whom I use my 'gift' on. People I trust and randoms are both okay depending on the circumstance. Anybody in-between, however, is strictly off-limits.

"Jason!" says Jessica, "I did NOT fake that."

"Jess ... just let it go," I say. She looks about ready to say something so I cut her off, "Let it go okay?" I try to communicate my desire to move on with a meaningful look.

"Fuck!" Jess practically screams. The bar quiets for a moment as we become the focus of many curious eyes. It's only a moment, however, and a few seconds later Jess continues with much less volume but the same urgency, "Just do it Jason."

I look at Abby. She is looking back at me expectantly. The ability to jump into the minds of others has given me a unique insight into the human condition. If Abby – I reason – really didn't believe I could do it, then she should be at least a little surprised to see Jessica's vehemence that I can.

"Jess..." I say cautiously, "you told her."

"What?" she asks. Suddenly, she looks like a deer caught in the headlights.

"You told her." I accuse.

"No, I d-"

"Don't lie to me." I interrupt, "We talked about this. Why can nobody keep a secret anymore?"

Everybody else in our group is completely silent. Jess starts to say something, but I ignore her and turn my reproachful gaze on Abby instead. She looks somewhat startled.

"Fine," I say, feeling suddenly reckless, "you want in on the secret?" Abby still looks determined, if a bit less sure of herself, "Jessica has probably told you what it's like for her," From the way her eyes quickly dart in Jess' direction, I can tell that I'm right, "but it works differently on everybody. It's your first time. You're a bit drunk. The fact that it works really doesn't mean you'll be happy about it." Now she looks about ready to back out, "So ... you still want to try?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.