Caribbean Vacation
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Spies are recruited to try to find a submarine base in the pre- W.W.II Caribbean. If it is there it could threaten the Panama Canal. They try everything in order to find out the truth. However it isn't just the exotic and erotic that they find but the weird too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

When the Count and Raphael greeted the women at breakfast that morning they were shocked. Barbara and Cornelia looked ill at least. Shaky, sunken eyes and generally paler than usual the two had few words to say. Ken and Stephen were also worried.

"I'm sorry to say my dear Count that we will not be able to stay any longer. Our wives are ill and we need to get them to a hospital soon. We can't thank you enough for your hospitality. I know you had expected us to stay longer but we have to leave immediately. I hope you understand my concern."

"Dear Stephen please understand it is my concern also! In the very short time that you have blessed my abode I have grown to love all of you. (especially the women) Please depart knowing that you're all welcome to return at any time. I shall contact a pilot I know that will fly you from my dock to Panama. There I am sure that the hospital will be able to treat your wives with the care that is obvious they need. I know I can speak for Raphael too that our love and good wishes go with you. So go pack while I radio the pilot."

Two hours sped by and soon they were kissing each other good-bye at the dock. Stephen couldn't help but look down and wonder about the submarine pen located beneath them. It took several hours to get there but they were greeted at dock side by an ambulance. Despite protests the women were transported to the hospital immediately. Ken and Stephen rode a taxi. It didn't take long but they were happy to notice that the hospital was up to date and well staffed.

The men waited for their wives to be diagnosed and put into a room. They had found out that their entire stay had been prepaid by the government. Stephen was told that he needed to see someone in the office so he found the door.

"Come in Mr. O'Brien and take a seat. I'm agent Patrick Smythe from the F. B. I. here are my credentials."

"Very good. I guess I should be thankful that the government is picking up the medical bill but isn't it blowing our cover?"

"No, it is a request from the Italian government. The good Count put some pressure on to help you out ... Of course we caved into their demand. I hope that your abrupt departure was mainly because of your successful conclusion at the good Count's estate?"

"We did succeed but the ladies have had an extremely difficult time. I think it will take some time for them to recuperate. I know that Cornelia's ordeal was unbelievable but true. I have to say that we will need to go back home as soon as possible. I can not say if we will be able to ever do something like that again! But before I forget here is the film of the submarine pen designs that I took from the files of Raphael. Frankly I doubt that the Count knows anything at all about the submarine pen. He doesn't keep track of the estate at all. If he didn't have Raphael he would need another like him."

"The trusted servant as a spy is a not unheard of scenario. I'll have this processed and send it on to headquarters. On behalf of the F.B.I. and the entire U.S.A. thank you for your help. We hope your wife and daughter fully recover. Oh, in case you need anything this is my card with my phone number on it."

"Thank you agent Smythe. My son-in-law and I need to find somewhere to sleep tonight."

"Yes, there are some fine hotels in the area. I will see that your stay is paid for. I hope you enjoy your stay as much as possible."

Stephen went back to his vigil. The men got to see the physician in charge later that day.

"Hello my name is Dr. Juan Garcia. Your wives are sleeping now. There are no visible signs and blood tests are negative for drugs or diseases. My colleagues and I concur that they both need complete rest for several days. You may visit but most of the time they will be under sedation."

"Very good Doctor Garcia. Please thank the staff for their aid and care for our wives." I think Ken and I will go to our hotel now and get some rest ourselves. It has been a trying vacation."

"Do not forget that we have some vacation spots in our country too Senor. Meanwhile I hope your stay is more pleasant than your visit to San Monte Verde!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.