Caribbean Vacation - Cover

Caribbean Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Chapter 13

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Spies are recruited to try to find a submarine base in the pre- W.W.II Caribbean. If it is there it could threaten the Panama Canal. They try everything in order to find out the truth. However it isn't just the exotic and erotic that they find but the weird too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Raphael and the Count had waited for an hour after their guests had retired. Their guest's drinks had been drugged. Both men had told each other that they wanted to continue with the one that they had screwed before. This time would be different. Their partners would be in a dream state. They would participate thinking that another was with them. Then the men would switch places. Of course some pictures would be taken. Due to the nature of the conversation before their guests retired for bed, the men assumed they would not get a chance to further debauch them. The Count said, "Raphael it is too bad that they will be leaving so soon. I thought that it would not have taken much time for the two women to perform in front of cameras for us. We could have made some spectacular color movies of them with their men. Then it wouldn't have taken much time for them to perform with us. Remember the Governor's wife? Yes, I am sure the two of them would have been a wonderful addition to our film archives."

"Yes, You have never been wrong in such matters Count but a couple of times it did bring us some trouble. Remember that General's wife and her two daughters were close to hiring some thugs to kill you. You were lucky to have persuaded them that your death would only ensure that their movies would be released to the public."

"True but we were deported by my good father because of it. At least I didn't have to marry any of them or support the children."

"They were fortunate that they had already bedded their husbands-to-be and the wife wanted a baby anyways. Your father was right however. If you had remained you would have continued seducing very upright married Italian women and their daughters. He does despise scandal, especially involving his own son."

"True, then if IL Duce had found out my very life might have been forfeit."

"Ha, Your father's estate might have been lost and you sent to - Ethiopia?- or maybe Libya in the Army. After all he does not like waste!"

Both men laughed at that and got up. Each sauntered up the staircase toward their victims for the night. Dressed only in smoking jackets each was completely at ease entering the bedrooms. For each woman the men set them up for a series of pictures. None of the pictures had the faces of the Count or Raphael in them. All of them displayed as much of the ladies charms as could be seen. Two excellent photos ended the series with each woman with her legs spread wide. Their gaping vagina's leaked massive quantities of semen. They took care not to show the anal sex they had since it was a death penalty in the Caribbean

It wasn't that late when the men decided to make it a night. The drug would wear off soon anyway. So they were asleep when the light thumping of the jungle drums began.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.