Caribbean Vacation
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Spies are recruited to try to find a submarine base in the pre- W.W.II Caribbean. If it is there it could threaten the Panama Canal. They try everything in order to find out the truth. However it isn't just the exotic and erotic that they find but the weird too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

"Mother! Please stop right now! I am all right. All I really need is a bath and my husband."

The fiery little redhead stormed up the stairwell. Ken shrugged his shoulders to the group of astonished people and scurried after his wife.

"All I wanted was some answers Stephen! She is my daughter and I have a right to be concerned!"

"Yes dear, luckily we do have one other member of the party who might be able to give you some answers immediately. Maybe tomorrow you can wheedle some more out of her. I know I always had a difficult time getting anything out of our daughter even when she supposedly cooperated."

"I do not understand this generation Stephen. I was always open with my parents and so were you."

Stephen almost choked. It took him a few seconds to pull himself together in order to agree with his wife.

"No you were never head strong my dear. Of course we did elope because our parents didn't think you were old enough. " He could have added about how she had wanted to be an actress and he had objected. Of course she had gone and become a huge star on Broadway and in Hollywood. It had led to their divorce. But he knew better than to bring up old sorrows.

"That doesn't count silly! We were in love and they didn't understand. Honestly, Stephen you are getting like some old fuddydutty. But you are right about Mr. Raphael. Please tell us all that happened!"

Raphael had been in hot situations before and began to tell about the entire day's trek. He didn't tell them about seeing their daughter's red haired beaver, or screwing her later that evening. He told them that he lost track of them for a while. Then Ken had bumped into him and they had made their way back. He did mention how sick Barbara had been. But Ken had kissed her and she made a remarkable recovery.

Raphael had been worried that the drugs he had given her might have caused her illness. Of course he didn't remember that Mama JoJo had taken over after he had screwed Barbara. Now he just felt guilty about it. Luckily he could truthfully recount the rum drinks that she had and his warning about how strong they were.

"Stephen I am getting a shiver up my spine. I think we might have lost our daughter tonight. Whether it was the drinks or maybe something else I am wondering about trying to persuade Ken and Barbara that it is time to go back home."

"We've always had a connection Cornelia. I sense what you are feeling. Frankly It may be time to go. Let's talk to them early tomorrow. This has been an upsetting episode."

The Count had heard all of what they had said. He was upset too. He had wanted to seduce the daughter and maybe get Cornelia for a second time. Now it may all be ending far too soon.

"People please do not talk about leaving! It is too soon! You must stay and see more of our island and the surrounding islands. Her illness can be only from the drinks. If everyone thinks calmly and rationally about this then I think you will understand my argument."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.