Caribbean Vacation
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Spies are recruited to try to find a submarine base in the pre- W.W.II Caribbean. If it is there it could threaten the Panama Canal. They try everything in order to find out the truth. However it isn't just the exotic and erotic that they find but the weird too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Barbara was ready for anything with a penis. Raphael was quick to take control of the situation. He guided her toward the shadows in back while the limbo still ran in the front. He bent her over with her face mere inches from her husband 's penis disappearing and reappearing in the font of the young island girl. She could see her expression of ecstasy as her husband pound in and out. Then she felt a shaft enter her loins and it was a nice relief from her turmoil. Now she could relax and enter that blessed zone of orgasm. Her trial didn't last long and she could feel her insides bubble over. Her muscles quaked and began their thirsty milking of the thing that was pushing in and out of her vagina. Suddenly he too burst within her. Her muscles now had a real purpose and they seemed to double the intensity.

Raphael groaned from his release into Barbara but the fierce milking of his penis only stimulated him to go further. Their combined fluids were enough for him to swab her anus and jam his dripping prick up her rectum.

Barbara opened her eyes at the unexpected penetration. Her view was filled with the sight of another girl getting her virginity taken by her husband's cock. She could empathize with the maiden as Ken surged into the small orifice. Her small faint squeak was the only sound from her other than the squishing noise of the fat cock in her vagina.

Now Barbara became aware of a different feeling. Something was happening to her that wasn't sex. No, it felt like something was flowing out of her through her gaping sex into the person behind her! She was suddenly dizzy and began to realize she wouldn't be able to get away from her tormentor. Whoever was screwing her might actually screw her to death and she was helpless!

Ken was busy screwing his third virgin of the night. It was the governor's virgin. He had passed out and Ken had gladly taken over the chore. It was after that penetration that he saw Barbara lying so close to him. Her face was near his and he could only think about how lucky he was to have her. Then her eyes opened and they had hurt and fear in them. What shocked him more was her faint voice whispering "Help me Ken!"

He shook his head. Everything seemed so fuzzy but he had to act. He stood and stumbled next to her. Some one appeared to be licking his wife. He didn't bother to move him. He just picked her up and took her to a seat.

Mama JoJo was surprised to find her victim suddenly taken away from her. Yet she realized it could have been for the best. She might have gone too far if the red head hadn't been yanked from her greedy power sucking mouth. She had been on the verge of mounting the slick slut. The voodoo priestess snuck away from the scene. She had gotten enough to be satisfied from the night's lick-in. One red head down and another to go...

Ken was in a hurry. Barbara was almost comatose. She had been focused for short seconds at a time. He had fortunately bumped into (literally) Raphael. He seemed to snap out of some starry state himself. Then quickly responded when he heard that Barbara needed care for her comatose state. They rushed to the car and headed back to the estate.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.