Caribbean Vacation - Cover

Caribbean Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Spies are recruited to try to find a submarine base in the pre- W.W.II Caribbean. If it is there it could threaten the Panama Canal. They try everything in order to find out the truth. However it isn't just the exotic and erotic that they find but the weird too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Cornelia knew it would be hot but this was worse. A rain had just finished and the humidity was very high. Then since they were on horses there was the heat, sweat and smell of horse adding to it ... Lastly the volcano was just beneath their feet. Cornelia was close to fainting when the Count called a halt at the top. It had only been a half hour maybe a little more when they reached the top. But to Cornelia she wondered how she was ever going to make it back down!

"Here we are dear Cornelia. I must say that it has previously been a cooler ride! My goodness we are soaked! But look at the view first before we do our descent to the estate. This entire volcano and the surrounding jungle was set aside long ago by the English when they discovered it. Yes, I wondered how the Spanish missed it but they did. You can see for miles on either side. This was the only preserve in the Caribbean for a long time. Yet we should have some water before we go."

"Oh, that was so good. I didn't think water could taste so good."

"Let's go down to the pool now Cornelia. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how nice a warm springs can be."

"I'm so sweaty and uncomfortable right now. That sounds like a dream but I'm afraid I didn't bring my bathing suit with me."

The Count didn't have any reply to what she had said. He just rode on a few minutes down the path until suddenly an opening appeared with an inviting pool. He turned off the trail and went toward the pool. There he tied both of the horses up to a post which was to the side of the path. He helped her down and without saying a word began to take his clothes off.

Cornelia shocked just stood and watched him strip. He didn't turn or say anything. She looked at a really fine ass with some nice testicles and penis hanging below his butt. Then he walked into the pool. Cornelia snapped out of stupor and decided that she really was in need of a dip. So she dropped her dignity and stripped. Seconds later she followed him into the pond.

Joe had turned and loved the delightful form of his red haired actress guest. 'What an exquisite beauty she is! It will be difficult to hold back. Yet I know we are destined to join.'

Cornelia strolled into the water. It felt so good to wash that sticky sweat from her body. She gradually became aware of her host. His hands had begun to stroke her body. It didn't take every long to stoke her fire. In back of her, the Count inched closer to the woman he intended to make an adulteress. He had played this game before in Italy. It was one of the reasons he had had to 'take a vacation' on his Caribbean estate.

The Count gathered her into his arms and carried her to the shore. A mossy covered mound next to the pond was where he lay her down. His kisses sopped up the drops on her body. Soon he was near her most cherished spot ... One lick and Cornelia was in heaven. She had her head turned toward the pool with her eyes open, not really seeing the pretty sight but feeling the attack on her loins.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.