Caribbean Vacation - Cover

Caribbean Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Spies are recruited to try to find a submarine base in the pre- W.W.II Caribbean. If it is there it could threaten the Panama Canal. They try everything in order to find out the truth. However it isn't just the exotic and erotic that they find but the weird too.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

The community around her sensed that something had happened to the old woman. She had been very feeble lately. Only older people in the town still really respected her. Now she was just old but not feeble. Suddenly the younger people began to be nervous around her and kowtowed like their elders had. They all knew something drastic occurred. Yet no one they knew was missing. But the air was electric with the aura of power when they approached her. Someone must have paid with their life. That's what everyone thought but no one dared say. The drums previously silent for years began to beat again. Everyone was worried.

"What is that racket! I know that there is such a thing as jungle communication. But this is a small island."

Barbara complained to her mother about the drums. Cornelia nodded her head.

"Yes dear, But sometimes it is better to let sleeping dogs lie. Our curiosity may not be what is needed when we have larger fish to fry."

"That sounds like a saying from Shakespeare complete with the rhyme at the end of the act. I hope it isn't because you know what happens to most of the players? They die. And now that we are married to the best men in the world, we are going to live forever in love!"

They had arrived back at the Napoli estate. They had concluded a very successful shopping day. Barbara had insisted on getting more colorful blouses and dresses. Of course then they had to get some slips and half slips for the skirts. Luckily there was no need for the tight panties under those skirts and slips. Both of them had found loose fitting cotton undies.

They had also talked about Cornelia's 'date' with Napoli. She was going to ride to the top of the volcano and back. The Count had estimated three hours to do the tour. Stephen had asked not to be included due to his back problems. It was a lie but necessary if he was to try to find any documents on the dock construction. Raphael was going to take Ken and Barbara into town for some shopping. He had said something about a shop with an old lady who claimed to be a voodoo priestess and had potions for sale. Also there was a pub that had island music and exotic rum drinks.

Ken had heard about those rum drinks and knew they were quite potent. He warned Barbara about it.

"Say Barb, those rum drinks are a lot stronger than they seem. The briefing we got told about tourists being taken because they had gotten drunk."

"We'll have to be very careful Ken! Raphael needs to be put off his guard so Dad can search the estate but if we get too drunk or sick then he might feel like he would need to take us back."

"Yeah, we can't have Raphael screwing up the plans. If your Mom has to get chummy with the Count and then we get back too soon for your dad to complete his search-- She will not be happy!"

"What about Dad? I bet he wouldn't speak to us for quite a while! Look maybe we can keep it going until evening. If we dance a lot and stuff it could be fun too."

"Well, I don't know that it won't keep me from having dreams about your mother sacrificing her chastity for her country. I just hope you and I don't need to go through that type of thing again!"

"We had better get ready Ken. Remember to dress for the heat. I know that I am going in a full slip and a blouse and skirt."

"I've got one of those loose shirts and a pair of white linen pants. I got a straw hat too."

"Good idea! I think I'll try one on too. That sun can be nasty."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.