Return of a Hero - Cover

Return of a Hero

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Staff Sergeant Amy Powell returns home after several years in captivity. Nothing is the same and she knows she will not fit in her old life ever again. This is the first chapter of a 12 chapter short novella about her new beginning. Very little sex or romance in the first chapter but there will be plenty in the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Clergy   Prostitution   Military  

The house was dark when Amy got home because dusk was falling earlier now with each passing day. She was glad the light was working in the garage because the shadows creeped her out even though she had her little automatic in her purse. She always transferred it there whenever she got in the car just to be ready if something happened unexpectedly.

As soon as she cut off the engine, she could hear Blackie mewing inside the kitchen door. She hoped that Diego remembered to feed him because he was particular about getting his chow on time. Inside the door she found her favorite black cat jumping from the counter to the floor and winding in between her legs like some obsessed lover looking for that single touch that translated into "I Love You".

It must have just been the fact that she was gone longer than usual because she could tell Diego had not only fed him, but he had also changed the litter box without being asked. Now she really felt guilty about letting Justin the bull riding champion give it to her again and again right in her own bedroom. She knew deep down inside her gut that he was a total washout as far as a lasting relationship was concerned. Still, she had needed his long, hard cock badly and the fact that he was a little rough about it was right up her alley for helping her to get off repeatedly those times that he was hitting bottom inside one of her openings.

It should have been obvious that he was one of those macho territorial types that act like they are the sole owner after having poked a willing female a single time. She was certain he was dipping his candle wick in a lot of different pussies during his stay in Las Vegas so she was not favorable to playing that kind of game and winding up the loser.

Diego was watching a silly game show on TV. He was laughing which really surprised her. It struck her that he was fully in character because he was not the type to hold a grudge. For that matter, he pretty much followed the rule of forgiving and forgetting. It was an attitude she respected but could never emulate.

"Hi, Diego, I brought in some dinners from Taco Bell. I hope you are hungry."

He looked up at her and nodded his head. His smile didn't hint of his earlier anger.

"I didn't get a chance to eat earlier and I slept almost all afternoon. I stayed up late at my cousin's house. We hadn't seen each other for a long time and had a lot of catching up to do. He got a job at the Hoover Dam and told me that they hire anyone who doesn't have a criminal record. I might go there after we get divorced because I will have my documents then."

She headed to the bathroom.

"I am just going to take a quick shower. I will serve it right up right after come back."

True to her word, she returned in only a few short minutes with only a bathrobe and slightly damp hair.

She brought the bags into the living room because she knew he liked to eat watching the TV even though she thought it was sort of silly thing to eat in the living room instead of the kitchen.

Blackie climbed up to the back of the sofa and settled down right behind her head. She tucked her legs in under her knees and divvied up the goodies from the fast food store. She had her water bottle from the drive home and she handed Diego a bottle of the Mexican beer that he swore was better than anything brewed in the US. She had tried it and found it was a little rough for her taste. She was partial to the Miller light because it advertised how low it was in calories and she wanted to keep excess weight from sneaking up on her.

She had been eating pretty good since coming back from Frankfurt and the hospital. The added weight felt good when Justin was riding her because she did not feel as fragile like when she was as thin as a rail. Some the weight had gone straight to her backside since she started sitting on her ass in the casino. In all honesty, when she looked in the mirror, it looked pretty fucking good just hanging there waiting to get pounded. Probably that was why that bastard Justin wanted her face down and ass up most of the time.

It brought back a memory of being in the so-called protected base back in Afghanistan way down south near the Pakistan border and being happy to get the metal beds for their tent. It was so much nicer than the folding cots that left her with a sense that if she turned over she would wind up on the ground. Almost everyone knew it was too dangerous to get a second body on top of one of those things much less try to make any sort of a frenzied movement. Just closing her eyes and resting face down on one of the beds waiting for one of the other medical group to slide in on top of her pressing her down with their weight. Her orgasms heightened by the need to keep silent and not expose her wanton behavior to the others. Most of the time, she never even spoke to the shadowy figures or even looked over her shoulder. The weight of a body and the touch of their finger or their cock was more than enough to send her to her own private paradise.

When she was taken, it was the middle of the night.

The flash of the RPGs and the pounding chatter of automatic gunfire woke her up and caused her to run to the assigned bunker to take cover. She jumped inside only to find two slumped over bodies and when she hastily backed out, a hood was thrown over her head and she was slung across the shoulders of a man big enough to carry her without effort. It was no good to shout or scream because the sound of the firefight was so loud she would never be heard.

Her only thought at that time was,

"Dear God, don't let them rape me!"

She soon found out that rape was the last thing on their fanatical minds. They enjoyed playing with her and humiliating her beyond human limits, but never once did she have to worry about being forced to pleasure one of their filthy cocks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.