Return of a Hero
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Staff Sergeant Amy Powell returns home after several years in captivity. Nothing is the same and she knows she will not fit in her old life ever again. This is the first chapter of a 12 chapter short novella about her new beginning. Very little sex or romance in the first chapter but there will be plenty in the story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Clergy   Prostitution   Military  

They both were silent driving in a cold drizzle that was turning into a sort of slush on the windshield with the temp down near freezing. The sun was almost gone the mountains surrounding the gleaming city of neon lights and broken hearts and illusive dreams.

Amy was still thinking about her shameful behavior back in the whorehouse that catered to kinky couples.

"What could I possibly be thinking" was her own silently worded question to her irritating conscience.

First, she had spied on Diego humping poor Doris into simpering submission on the clean sheets, then she allowed the nasty female in charge to rub her into a long absent orgasm focused on the little guy's huge cock disappearing into the whore's cavernous entryway. She felt guilty about the whole affair but had to admit she was pleased to know she still had juices that were capable of flowing once again.

Diego was happy as a pig in shit. He had some ego, the little jerk. It was all centered around his over-sized cock and she pitied his future real bride in Mexico having her heart broken each time he went "out" to have fun with the boys.

The motel was fairly new, but already poorly maintained and home to the losers who gravitated to the mecca of gambling for many reasons not related to gambling in the slightest. It was the usual mix of the prostitutes, the pimps, the drug dealers, the gun runners, the scammers and the poor souls on the run away from real danger or just simply boredom that killed without mercy.

Amy parked under the drive thru entry and went inside to register telling Diego to "stay put" and not to light up a cigarette inside the SUV. He just made a silly face and turned his head the other way like a spoiled child.

The guy behind the counter set off warning bells right away. He was bearded and she could smell the scent of evil coming off of him like unwanted body odor. She saw he was of that certain tribe that populated the region of the Khyber pass and that he had the look of confidence that meant he had seen it all and done some himself. She was tempted to spin on her heels and make tracks elsewhere but it was only for one or two nights and it was not likely to be a problem. That was a mistake and she regretted it later when Diego told her she had "overreacted".

"Need a double for me and my husband. You got anything that faces out the back?"

The pock-faced middle-aged man raised an eyebrow but pushed a registration card at her.

"Will that be first floor or second floor? Put down your license plate number and total number of occupants. It will be $62.60 with tax included. We don't take debit cards or checks."

Amy wondered how many times the bored man repeated that litany of despair to tired travelers. She filled out the form with her new name to be and put the exact amount on the top of the counter. The jerk looked at the new twenties checking for verification they were not bogus. She knew lots of clerks did it for larger bills but twenties seemed a bit of overkill.

The man yelled back to a shadowy form of a female squatting on the floor behind one of those beaded doorway hanging curtains watching a tiny TV sitting on a stool. It reminded Amy of those lost years when she had no life and no hope ever being free again. She understood his dialect fully because she had absorbed the language out of the necessity of survival.

"Thank God you have not to witness this disaster of a female. She is uncovered and her eyes tell me she is lacking in obedience and purity. I will beat you tonight just to remind you never to become trash such as this monstrosity."

Amy took the key and before she left the office, she lowered her voice and hissed in the man's ear.

"Never betray your true feelings in front of strangers, brother. It is not a path to a long life in this world."

The look on his face was priceless as she slid through the door and made her way to the rear of the "H" shaped vinyl sided building. The room was small but tidy and there was a decent bathroom with almost new equipment. The water was hot and the TV was working. She took great pains to inspect both beds for bugs not wanting to be bitten in her own country. That was one of the sources of frustration in captivity. The not being able to avoid the bed-bugs, the lice and the many insects that seemed to be attracted to her soft, white skin. The small children laughed at her discomfort, thinking she was a silly foreigner and beneath their contempt. Diego plopped down in front of the TV and found a Spanish language station without any difficulty. It was apparent that the Hispanic population of Las Vegas was fairly high from the number of Spanish language channels available. Southern California was probably the most she had ever seen but they said on a documentary she watched that Texas was really the Spanish language capital of the USA.

She didn't mind walking around in her training bra and panties in the room because now that Diego had his jollies with Doris back at the whorehouse, she didn't think he would be interested in her skinny ass at all. She was glad he kept his trousers on because the thought of that huge cock flopping around like a live snake was enough to get her wet all over again. Amy stretched out on the bed while Diego took a shower and looked through the advertisements in the newspapers for a reasonably priced furnished house to rent. She saw there were a lot to choose from because of the still declining real estate market and that was good news from her perspective. She made up a list of about 5 possibilities in the right price range which was right about the cost of only 12 nights in a motel for a full month. She could almost pay the entire six months with the cash she still had sitting in the back of the SUV. That might be a good idea because she knew the cash would be forever gone if someone stole the rented car and she would not want to report the loss of the cash to anyone. It would look far too suspicious.

Diego wanted to just order a pizza but she told him they were going downtown to scope out the casinos and then get a subsidized buffet in one of the big houses like the Flamingo or the Luxor. He told her it was fine with him if she was paying. She had to laugh at his honesty.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.