Pups-R-Us - Cover

Pups-R-Us

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - What would a commercial dog bordello be like? This is the story of such an operation and how they gave pleasure to many women while making a fortune. This is a fanciful story of good fortune for both the suppliers and the customers. Girls, you haven't lived until you have been fucked by a well trained Great Dane! A man is okay if you want to get pregnant, but you can't beat a dog for fun. Visit Doggy Bordello and see what I mean. For more details, see my blog of 2013-11-13.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Masturbation   Bestiality  

The lawyer was there on time as promised. Sue was still around, but Betty had already left for a full day devoted to home visits. Grace wanted Sue to be present because Sue had most of the current customer contacts, and a question about that might come up during the discussion with the lawyer.

Mr. James Douglas, esq. was the lawyer and an old friend of Grace, so she felt comfortable talking frankly to him about the business. Grace carefully explained how the Pups-R-Us operation had grown explosively in the last few months to the point that she felt overwhelmed. She was effusive when she talked about what Sue had been able to do with the home-visit phase of Doggy Bordello and how profitable that was going to be.

Douglas listened carefully to all that Grace had to say, madly taking notes as she talked. When she finished her description of the current state of the operation, Douglas had some preliminary recommendations. Of course, these recommendations were only preliminary until he had a chance to study the matter and to look up some references.

What he had in mind was converting Pups-R-Us into a holding company owning several divisions. There would be a division which ran the on campus Doggy Bordello for visiting customers, a division which ran the home-visit operation, and he wanted a new name for that division, and, finally, a division which trained the dogs for lease or sale to the other two divisions with customer contact. Douglas thought that outright sale of the dogs from one division to the other would be the best, but he would have to investigate that further.

Anyway, it was his suggestion that Grace manage the holding company, Liz train the dogs, Betty run the on campus operation, and Sue run the home-visit operation. Sue immediately raised the question of needing more employees for the home-visit operation, but she was told to hire some woman to be a conventional employee of the home-visit division. In fact, maybe she should hire two employees because she was going to have to devote some time to division management.

Grace perked up at that, because she would find it fun to return to scouting the bus station for new girls. Already, she could see hiring a Black and an Asian girl to round out the racial balance for the customer contact crew. It was noon by the time they had settled the basic questions, so Douglas ate lunch before he left.

Grace was all excited about visiting the bus stations, and she couldn't sit still. Three buses were still scheduled in for the afternoon and early evening, so Grace wanted to make a swing through the bus station as soon as she could get there. Sue was secretly amused at Grace's excitement, but she kept a straight face and said nothing to spoil the fun for Grace. They agreed that Grace would go after only one girl because they did not yet have enough dogs to justify hiring any more.

Once Grace left, Sue turned on the answering machine and went to visit Bruno. He was still her favorite dog, and she had been forced to limit her fucks with him because of having so much business. Sue hoped that a new employee would let her spend more time with Bruno.

Bruno was very excited when he saw that it was Sue who was coming for him. He knew what she wanted because she never took part in training sessions any more, and he missed the chance to fuck his favorite bitch. Bruno calmed down as soon as they got to the Doggy Bordello customer room: Sue wanted to use it because it was a bit more comfortable than the regular training rooms.

Sue stripped herself of all of her clothes, including her panties, except for her skirt. She wore that while she put the protective socks onto Bruno's feet. However, she stripped that off and assumed the DP position. She needed no extra lubricant because she was already dripping from her pussy slit. Bruno was so well trained that he did not need the leash, and Sue called him to her as soon as she was in position.

Bruno already had his cock extended from his sheath, but he stuck to protocol by sniffing Sue's pussy before licking it. Bruno licked Sue's pussy lips for an extended period because she was pouring out that delectable fluid faster than the dog could lick it off. Bruno was so enthusiastic with his licking that Sue had a small orgasm while he was thus engaged.

Bruno detected the end of Sue's orgasm and knew it was time to mount her. His legs were so long that he did not have to jump to reach her back, but he did grasp her sides with his forelegs in approved dog fashion. Bruno was so strong that he could have hurt Sue just by squeezing if he had tried, but he knew that he was not there to demonstrate that kind of strength.

Bruno advanced on Sue's back until his cock pushed against her pussy. He immediately began wiggling around to find her pussy slit, which he did in short order. Only a minimum of further wiggling allowed his cock to penetrate Sue's fuck hole. Sue had been without Bruno's attention for so long that she almost had a major orgasm just from the feeling of him pushing into her. As it was, she did cum a little bit, and Bruno paused to let her enjoy that feeling.

The pause was short, though, and Bruno continued to penetrate Sue's fuck hole until he could go no farther. All of this felt so good to Sue that she could hardly maintain her position. When Bruno actually began his fucking motions, he was positioned so that every stroke, either in or out, produced friction against Sue's G-spot. Naturally, she responded rapidly and had her first full orgasm from Bruno's fucking very soon into the experience. Bruno continued to stroke, and Sue was wracked by spasms of feeling as she felt his magnificent cock rub against the walls of her fuck hole. This was so good that Sue vowed to get a release of fucking from Bruno every day.

She ran down from this orgasm just as Bruno spurted his jizz and his knot inflated to press on her G-spot. The feelings from this were different enough from the previous stimulation that Sue was forced into another orgasm. This one continued as long as Bruno's knot was inflated, about 10 minutes, and she felt as if she were about to be transported directly to heaven.

Bruno pulled out and waited a few moments before he began to tongue-fuck Sue. This was a sensation unique to the dogs, and Sue did not last long under Bruno's ministrations. This orgasm was enough to make her faint, but she did not fall over because she had so perfectly placed her hands and knees. Sue's joints seemed to lock her in position, and Bruno was able to lick every bit of his semen from her cunt. Once he was certain that he had cleaned out Sue's cunt, Bruno sat quietly and licked his balls while he waited for Sue to regain consciousness.

It took Sue a little while to come back to herself, but when she did she almost attacked Bruno with hugs and kisses as she tried to express her appreciation for what the huge dog had done for her. Sue felt exhausted and rejuvenated at the same time, and it was a good fuck from Bruno that did it for her. She struggled back into her clothes and returned Bruno to his pen. The dog seemed to strut as he walked in front of the other dogs as if he knew what he had done for his favorite bitch.

Sue showered and changed clothes before returning to the office. There was one call on the answering machine, and she returned the call as soon as she sat down at the desk. This was for an appointment at the Doggy Bordello for a DP session. Liz could handle this at almost any time, so Sue did not take the time to consult with her before accepting the appointment for Thursday at 2:00 PM. This would be an opportunity to exercise one of the newer dogs because Attila was still taken regularly by Grace, and Sue planned to use Bruno.

Sue planned to talk to Grace about advertising the DP option more heavily and to stress the use of the on campus Doggy Bordello facility. Speaking of Grace, she was carefully assessing the young women and girls who dismounted from the bus. This was a bus from Chicago, and that city appeared to offer a tougher brand of female than Grace usually saw from a little farther north or west. However, Grace was hunting for a Black candidate this time.

Grace rejected the first two Blacks to exit the bus because they had a hard look about their eyes and the set of their jaws. They were the kind to be snatched up by the pimps who were there also looking for new talent because of their large tits. On the other hand, the next to last girl to leave the bus was Asian, and she looked more fearful than aggressive. Grace immediately zeroed in on her, and forgot the original idea of a Black candidate.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.