Pups-R-Us - Cover

Pups-R-Us

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - What would a commercial dog bordello be like? This is the story of such an operation and how they gave pleasure to many women while making a fortune. This is a fanciful story of good fortune for both the suppliers and the customers. Girls, you haven't lived until you have been fucked by a well trained Great Dane! A man is okay if you want to get pregnant, but you can't beat a dog for fun. Visit Doggy Bordello and see what I mean. For more details, see my blog of 2013-11-13.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Sue cautioned Martha not to go too far too quickly at first. She recommended that Martha schedule for Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday before she committed for seven visits per week. As soon as she tried to sit up, Martha realized that she had received good advice and agreed to the schedule that Sue had suggested.

The next demonstration was for Janice Parks, practically next door to Gladys Glover, so they had no trouble finding the house. This time, it was Bill's turn to service the customer. They arrived as scheduled and parked in the garage as usual. Bill was given a chance to relieve himself before entering the house, and he must have needed the pause, judging from the volume of piss he dumped against that tree.

They were led into a sitting room by the butler, and Sue and Betty were surprised to see that there was a man present. The man was sitting in a powered wheelchair, and he was introduced as Janice's husband. He was disabled below his chest, and he was the one who suggested to Janice that she respond to the Pups-R-Us ad in the newspaper. He had been injured in an automobile accident nine years earlier, and Janice had been that long since her last fuck. The dog was there to try out as her wedding anniversary present from her husband.

When asked if she had shaved her pussy, Janice said, "Oh, yes, George (her husband) did it for me as soon as the appointment was made. That was some of the most fun along that line than we have had in ages: I had two orgasms, and we will probably keep doing that even if I don't sign up for the dog visits. We owe you thanks for that, alone."

They all adjourned to the bedroom, and Janice did a striptease for George. Sue, Betty, and Bill stayed out of the way for that. Janice lay down on the bed and George applied the KY lubricant, though he commented that she was so wet that she probably did not need the KY stuff. Janice scooted over to the middle of the bed on the towel, and Bill, with his socks on, jumped onto the bed. George then moved to where he had a good view of the proceedings.

Bill sniffed and started to lick Janice's pussy lips, and she moaned in pleasure. Janice said, "Oh, George, this feels almost as good as when you used to lick me!" Of course, Bill did not react to the left-handed compliment, but continued to lick for a few more minutes. By this time, liquid was already running from Janice's pussy lips.

When Bill moved up to lick Janice's nipples, she almost panicked, but she again moaned in pleasure when Bill started there. Janice began to chant, "So good! ... So good!" while Bill licked her nipples. Finally, she screamed out a moan and it was clear that she had just experienced an orgasm.

Apparently, Bill considered that a signal to move on to the main point of his visit, so he began to rub against her pussy slit until he found Janice's fuck hole. Meanwhile, George was applauding and laughing as Janice showed her pleasure. It was obvious that he was enjoying his wife's pleasure, though probably not as much as she was.

Bill pushed his cock head into her fuck hole and waited for Janice to settle down after such a large object had penetrated her. She did, and Bill started to push into her passage. Bill was large enough to put some strain on Janice's vagina wall as he pushed in, and this was especially apparent when he stretched the area around her G-spot. "Oh, George, he's found my most sensitive place!" This appeared to please George as much as it did Janice, and he applauded in time with her moans of pleasure.

Bill finally reached the limit of his penetration and paused for a moment. Then he began to stroke slowly at first to give Janice's vagina a chance to adjust, but it was not long before he sped up and moved forcefully back and forth within her cunt. Very soon thereafter, Janice began her climb to orgasm. "Oh, my God, George, he's going to make me cum! I can feel it. Oh ... OH ... OOOH ... Here it is! My God, Honey, thank you for this present. I had forgotten how good this could feel!"

Janice was just on a plateau, she was not finished climbing to her climax. It just kept building, and enough spilled over that she was already floating in a kind of ecstasy that she had never felt before. Having something, losing it, and getting it back is startling when you realize what you have been missing. When the orgasm finally peaked, she went numb for a moment from pure sensory overload, but she quickly broke out of that and began to pant as if she might never breathe again.

Just as she seemed to recover from that orgasm, Bill spurted his jizz, and his knot began to swell. He was in the right place to put the proper pressure on Janice's G-spot with his swollen knot, and she had the second orgasm that Sue and Betty had been expecting. As was usual, this orgasm seemed to last forever, though it toned down when Bill's knot finally deflated.

George was ecstatic, and it seemed as if he, too, had had an orgasm. Probably not, but he felt that way, and that was what was important.

The cherry on top of the whipped cream was when Bill tongue-fucked Janice through the hole he had left behind when he pulled from her pussy. Janice was just about to recover from her previous massive orgasm when he started to lick inside her cunt. She exploded in another orgasm that lasted as long as the dog kept his tongue inserted into her pussy hole. This was too much, and Janice fainted before Bill had finished his work. Nevertheless, he kept on to completion before he jumped from the bed and began to lick his balls as if he were cleaning his working tools.

Janice was out for so long that George became a bit concerned. However, she did revive before he succumbed to panic, and everything turned out well. George was so excited that he wanted to sign up for Janice to be visited every day, but Sue talked him out of that. She pointed out that Janice's heart needed some recovery time until she had more experience with this kind of stimulation. George reluctantly agreed, but he said that he could hardly wait until that time was finally reached. His wife had missed so much since his accident that he was in a hurry for her to experience what she had missed.

Sue explained the options and requirements for a contract with Doggy Bordello home visits, and he eagerly signed his wife up for what Sue recommended: Sunday and Thursday at 4:00 PM.

Sue and Betty took longer than expected with Janice Parks, so they had to rush through lunch to make it to their first paying appointment at 2:00 PM. They made it and there were no problems with the servicing of Helen Armstrong. She was quite happy with the service from Buck, and he seemed to enjoy the visit, too.

The last call of the day was with the first customer that they ever had for MP home visits: Elise Hawthorn. As with the previous stop, Bill outdid himself and they left for home with a happy customer to bid them good bye. Jarvis made a point of saying how much happier Elise had been since we had started visiting her. That was the best kind of customer to have! In fact, Elise signed up for a Wednesday visit, and Sue was sure that it would not be long before Elise became a four-day customer.

They headed home, but they were caught in rush hour traffic: that was the only sour note on an otherwise happy day. When they got home, there was more happy news. Grace reported that Hero had done such a good job with Hank and Desmond that they were ready to meet customers. That gave them four MP-capable dogs, and that was going to take a lot of pressure off of everybody—humans and dogs.

Grace was so taken with the money side of the game that she was already talking about picking up two more dogs to train for MP. She decided to call Ed Hawkins on Tuesday to see what prospects that he might have. Hopefully, if he did not have anything, he could recommend another supplier of MP dogs. Grace really did want to have an alternate supplier in case they got caught in a bind. They now had seven DP dogs and five MP dogs, but Grace wanted to get at least two more MP dogs. She didn't know why, but she just felt like it would be a good idea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.