Pups-R-Us - Cover

Pups-R-Us

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - What would a commercial dog bordello be like? This is the story of such an operation and how they gave pleasure to many women while making a fortune. This is a fanciful story of good fortune for both the suppliers and the customers. Girls, you haven't lived until you have been fucked by a well trained Great Dane! A man is okay if you want to get pregnant, but you can't beat a dog for fun. Visit Doggy Bordello and see what I mean. For more details, see my blog of 2013-11-13.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Sue arrived at Elise's house a little early. She went ahead and pulled into the garage so as not to cause embarrassment to Elise in case a nosy neighbor was scanning the neighborhood. She had hardly pulled in before the garage door closed. Sue was unloading Bill from the van when Jarvis showed up. He commented on her being a little early, and Sue apologized. She explained the situation and how there was a new customer in the neighborhood.

Jarvis said that there was no problem. In fact, Elise had been on pins and needles ever since lunch as she waited anxiously for Sue to show up. Sue apologized again for not having Hero with her, but said that he had a previous commitment. Again, Jarvis commented that it was not a problem: as long as Sue was sure of the new dog, he was sure that Elise would be happy.

Sue took Bill into the yard to relieve his bladder, and they went inside. Elise was waiting for them in the bedroom this time, and she was wearing only a robe. She already had her shoes off. The bed was ready, so all Jarvis had to do was to help Elise out of the robe. Jarvis inserted the KY into Elise's vagina, and she lay back to accept Bill. Sue put on Bills protective socks, and he jumped onto the bed.

Bill went through the usual sniffing and licking routine, and Elise was suitably impressed with the new dog. Bill did lick Elise's nipples a little longer than Hero had, and she appreciated that with panting and moaning. Bill appeared to be satisfied at the first impression he made, so he moved to press against Elise's pussy. This was a very firm bed, and Bill had no trouble with it. He quickly and easily found Elise's pussy slit and rubbed his cock along the gap until he found the hole he was looking for.

Bill lined himself up, and he pushed in. He moved so easily that he slid in in one stroke as far as it was possible to go. Elise felt Bill's balls bump against her butt, and she was convinced that she was in for a very satisfactory ride. Bill gave her the ride she was expecting, along with the two orgasms. His tongue-fuck was certainly up to par and gave her another come. Yes, Elise was convinced that she had made the right choice when she had signed up with Doggy Bordello home-visit service. As Sue left the bedroom, Elise remarked that she could hardly wait for the next visit.

Not only that, Elise reached for the phone to urge some of her friends to sign up with Doggy Bordello. Her friends could hear the joy in her voice and eagerly jotted down the number to call for the free demonstration.

Sue got home and announced her arrival. She put Buck and Bill in their pens and went into the house. She wondered if she was getting jaded already because she was not nearly as turned on as she had previously been. Her greater interest was in talking about the new customer whom she had signed up. She now had commitments for two of the MP dogs, so they had to hurry to get some more trained. Not only that, somebody besides Sue would have to take on the home visits if they accepted any more afternoon customers. They were already making $8,800 per week just with the afternoon visits. That was pushing half a million dollars per year, and they were just getting warmed up.

The first call came in just after supper, and there was another potential customer who wanted Doggy Bordello home-visit service. She was willing to take a morning appointment and was quite willing to accept an 8:30 AM schedule. The woman gave Elise Hawthorn as her reference, and said that Elise was so persuasive that she wanted to experience a dog as soon as possible. Sue was willing to go on Saturday, tomorrow, and the woman was ecstatic. As expected, the woman wanted MP service, so it looked like Buck or Bill would be used. Hero was still busy with his training duties, and they were even more important now.

The telephone rang again less than 15 minutes after the previous caller had hung up, and she was also interested in MP service. The woman gave Elise Hawthorn as her reference. She wanted to have her demonstration on Saturday morning, and she would settle for 10:15 AM as the starting time. That left only one slot open on Saturday if Sue was going to handle it, so she was looking forward to a busy weekend. At least, there were three slots open on Sunday and two slots each day during the weekday mornings. Heaven help them if something ever happened to one of the MP dogs! The other women promised to push the training of the two current MP candidates.

The organization of the Doggy Bordello operation was starting to work itself into shape. Grace handled the office and the paperwork. Sue handled the home-visit service. Liz supervised the training of the MP dogs with Betty as her assistant. They had pretty much given up on training more DP dogs. It just looked like the more profitable MP dogs were the way to go. They were even considering selling two of the DP dogs, probably Hammy and Rosco, but that was open to debate.

Sue took the two MP dogs, Bill and Buck, and two DP dogs, Hammy and Rosco, with her when she left at 7:30 for her first appointment. The two morning demonstrations went well, and she had new customers signed up when she left each one. Sue was sure that Alice Thompson, who had only signed up for one day, would want to contract for more days as soon as she had time to get used to the idea of fucking a dog.

She had plenty of time before her appointment with the McFadden twins, so she had a relaxing lunch and a couple of drinks at a quiet restaurant. She had made sure to park the van in the shade so that the dogs would not get overheated. She wondered if it were possible to install an air conditioner in the van that ran just off the battery, but would not run it down if the van were parked unused for three or four hours. Well, she would ask Grace to check into that. She had so many contacts that surely she could find such a device if it existed. Sue was sure that the dogs would appreciate it.

When she finished her leisurely lunch, she did drive back to the kennel to release Buck and Bill to their pens. She regretted keeping Rosco and Hammy in those cages when she really didn't have to. Oh, well, the dogs might be uncomfortable, but they would not be injured by the morning's inconvenience. She would just have to be more careful when she planned future trips. While she was there, Sue did mention to Grace her idea about the air conditioner for the dogs. While they were about it, how about a heater for the winter months?

Sue and the dogs were at the McFadden home in plenty of time, and Sue had time to walk both dogs in the extensive yard before she took them in to work. This session went smoother than last time because Susan was true to her word and had shaved her pussy that morning. Hammy and Rosco performed beyond reproach and they more than satisfied the customers. Both twins praised the dogs and said that they would be happy to see them again. Sue promised to bring the same dogs for the Sunday session if that was what the twins wanted. They did, so Sue mentally penciled them in for tomorrow.

The trip home was pleasant because she was just ahead of the rush hour traffic, what little there was of it on a Saturday.

As soon as Sue had put the dogs in their pens, she went into the office. Sue was pouring herself a cup of coffee when Grace rushed in. "Sue, have you seen the morning's newspaper?"

"No, I was so rushed this morning that I had no time for it. What has happened that is so exciting?"

"WE ARE LEGAL! The Supreme Court refused to review a decision by a lower court so that ruling stands. You may not remember, but last year Congress passed a bill on their last day in session that was intended to advance the rights of animals, and the President signed it. That was to get all of the animal lovers on their side for the upcoming election.

"Well, the bill was somewhat sloppily written, so that one interpretation of a paragraph in the bill makes sex between humans and animals legal as long as the animal is unharmed. Anyway, some guy was arrested for fucking his horse, and he got the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) behind him. They won the case and the appeals, so the Supreme Court was the last resort. When they refused to take the case, that was the end of it, and the man was free.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.