Pups-R-Us
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - What would a commercial dog bordello be like? This is the story of such an operation and how they gave pleasure to many women while making a fortune. This is a fanciful story of good fortune for both the suppliers and the customers. Girls, you haven't lived until you have been fucked by a well trained Great Dane! A man is okay if you want to get pregnant, but you can't beat a dog for fun. Visit Doggy Bordello and see what I mean. For more details, see my blog of 2013-11-13.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Sue fitted Jack with his protective socks and helped Susan to assume the correct position. Susan had never practiced DP with a man, so she was unsure of what to do, but Sue helped her to place her arms and legs. Oops, they had forgotten the lubricant, so Sue picked up the KY and squeezed a whole tube into Susan's cunt. During all of this, Jack was on his best behavior, and he calmly waited until Susan was ready for him.

Jack was called by Susan, and he walked over to sniff her pussy and to lick her pussy lips. Susan was already worked up by the time Jack was finished with his licking, so she was having difficulty keeping her hips still when Jack started to mount her. Jack managed to get into position without slipping, despite all of the wiggling that Susan was doing. She was also panting like mad in her excitement. That licking of her lips that Jack had done had really turned her on.

Jack found her pussy slit with the tip of his cock and had no trouble sliding in because of the great load of grease that Sue had shot into Susan's fuck hole. Jack slid all the way down the tube and bumped her cervix just as he was forced to stop anyway. Susan did not feel any pain from the impact, possibly because of her excitement at the novelty of what she was feeling. In any case, Jack knew that he was not supposed to go in that far so that was the only time he banged her cervix.

Jack proceeded to stroke slowly and speed up as he worked. Susan was already climbing so fast to her first orgasm that she was going to hit it long before Jack was used to. It made no difference to Jack—he just kept stroking as Susan began to peak for her first climax from a cock of any sort in many years. She felt the motion against her G-spot as something entirely new; none of her human partners had ever stroked so that her G-spot was rubbed almost continually. Susan was already moaning by now, but she began to shift into a very high-pitched squeal that the humans could hardly hear, but Jack heard it as an affirmation of his technique.

Susan seemed to be coming very hard already, and Jack had not yet deployed his knot. When he did, the intensified pressure on Susan's G-spot was enough to make her feel thrilling sensations throughout her body. Her eyes kind of glazed over, and she saw stars and comets as if she were attending a massive fireworks show. It was impossible to say whether Susan was having one continuous orgasm or a multitude of them cascading through her cunt into her body.

Finally, Jack's knot collapsed and he withdrew. Susan was still conscious, but it was hard to say how rational she was. When Jack started to lick the cavity leading to her fuck hole, she could feel it, but she was too far gone to know where the sensations were coming from. All she could tell for sure was that she hoped that the feeling would never stop. Unfortunately, Jack did get tired, and he moved away to lick his balls.

Susan collapsed onto the rug, and Sue straightened her legs and arms so that she would not cramp. Anne was immediately ready to do what Susan had just done, but Jack was lying to one side sound asleep. Sue pointed out that Jack had to rest for about 30 minutes before he could perform again, so Anne was resigned to her enforced delay before entering heaven, which she was sure that she would experience.

It was obvious that Susan would want to sign up, even if she did have to shave her pussy, but Anne would not commit until she had been given a ride to paradise. That was not surprising, but Sue had planned to postpone her sales pitch until both women had experienced Jack. That was the real selling point: Sue could talk all she wanted to, but the final convincer was the fucking experience.

Susan woke up after about 15 minutes, and she immediately started babbling to Anne about how wonderful the experience had been. No man she had ever known could have given her the orgasms that she had achieved, and she could hardly wait to sign up for more visits.

After 30 minutes or so, Anne disrobed and replaced Susan on the carpet. A new towel had been provided because the other one was uncomfortably wet. Anne was treated to having the KY dispensed by her own hand, and Susan watched carefully to make sure that she knew how to do it the next time. Anne set herself in the DP position and called Jack to her.

As Sue had hoped, Jack was now ready for another round of fucking, and he eagerly licked Anne's cunt lips after the customary sniff. This licking had the same kind of effect on Anne as it had on Susan, probably because she had not been fucked any more recently than her twin. Jack did slip once as he mounted Anne, but it was not possible to tell whether it was because he was a little tired or because Anne was trembling so much. In any case, Anne appeared to be READY!

Jack slipped his cock into place in Anne's fuck hole with a minimum of fumbling and slid in all the way in one firm stroke. He paused for a moment and then began to pump his cock in and out at a steady pace. Apparently, he sensed that Anne was a long way from her last fuck and needed a little time to warm up. However, he did move into hard and fast strokes as Anne was able to accept them. Sue was intensely proud of the dog and his sensitivity to his bitch.

Anne was like Susan in that she began to come very early in the fuck cycle, and she had her first orgasm long before Jack was ready to shoot. This made no actual difference to Jack: he just kept pumping, and Anne followed him with her orgasm. She had started down from her climax and was nearly back to Earth when Jack spurted and inflated his knot. Again, as usual, this was right against Anne's G-spot and she responded with another orgasm, possibly a little larger than her first one. She responded by trying to pump her hips for more fucking motion, but Jack was frozen into position because of his knot.

Anne's head spun with the sensations that she was feeling, and she was truly feeling her orgasm throughout her body. The interesting thing was that she was virtually silent during this whole experience, except for the sound of her panting and heavy breathing. Nevertheless, there was no doubt that she had experienced more orgasm than she had ever dreamed to be possible.

She was patiently waiting when Jack's knot shrank and he was able to withdraw. She must have forgotten about seeing it with Jack and Susan because she was caught completely by surprise when Jack started to tongue-fuck her. This time, Anne screamed, trembled, and shook through another orgasm that she was not expecting.

The next thing Anne knew was that she was lying on the floor with her arms and legs stretched out. Her first thought was, "How long was I unconscious?"

Sue answered, "It was about 15 minutes. That seems to be par for the course. How do you feel? Are you ready to talk about the visitation contract?"

"Yes, I think so. Exactly how does it work?"

"Pups-R-Us Kennel, promises through its subsidiary, Doggy Bordello, to supply each of the contractees with a suitable dog trained to fit the customer's requirements (meaning doggie position or missionary position) for the number of specified days within a week at the specified time on the specified days for the enjoyment of the contractee. No other person is authorized to use the dog.

"That means that you two could not contract for a single dog and swap its services as it pleased you. You would each have to contract for a dog and sign a separate contract in order to use the dog. Also, you could not lend the dog to a friend, neighbor, relative, or employee. Each case would require a new contract.

"In general, the day and time you contract for is fixed because there is a limited number of dogs suitably trained, and it would not be practical to switch dogs around on a whim. On the other hand, an occasional adjustment could probably be made on the basis of a special case.

"This is a new business, and the situation may change as we grow with more dogs and more customers, so we may have to make changes in the contract as the situation demands.

"That is the basic contract, but lawyers have to put their two cents into the thing, so the contract sounds much more complex than it is. We want to provide a service for customers who want the service. If you decide you do not want to continue the service after you start with us, you can cancel the contract. The catch is that there will be a termination fee, but that has no been set yet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.