Pups-R-Us - Cover

Pups-R-Us

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What would a commercial dog bordello be like? This is the story of such an operation and how they gave pleasure to many women while making a fortune. This is a fanciful story of good fortune for both the suppliers and the customers. Girls, you haven't lived until you have been fucked by a well trained Great Dane! A man is okay if you want to get pregnant, but you can't beat a dog for fun. Visit Doggy Bordello and see what I mean. For more details, see my blog of 2013-11-13.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Masturbation   Bestiality  

"Jarvis, now that I have seen the size of this dog, I think that it would be prudent for you to remain in here while I try him out. I am afraid that his weight would be too much for me, and I may need you to rescue me."

"Very well, Ma'am. I will do as you request."

"Sue, my dear, please don't be shocked at that request. Jarvis often has to help me when I use the bathroom, so he is used to seeing my naked body and me doing what would embarrass most people." Sue nodded, but she was still a little bit shocked.

Jarvis placed Elise gently on the bed which was covered with an extra sheet and a towel over that. He seemed to be practiced at the job as he, with Sue's help, stripped Elise naked, and Sue then saw that Elise was indeed shaved in the area of her pussy, essentially from her belly button, over her pussy lips, and out of sight around to her butt crack.

Sue explained about using a lubricant on Elise's vagina because the dog provided nothing in the way of foreplay. "That's all right, my dear. Jarvis often masturbates me when I need relief, so let's give that a try, first." Sue could not do anything but agree, so she moved out of the way to let Jarvis move into place.

Jarvis played with Elise's breasts and nipples with his giant hands as delicately and as masterfully as if he were playing a musical instrument. Elise began to pant gently soon after Jarvis started to work on her, and she moved into high gear when he started to play with her pussy. He placed his massive hand on her pussy with the heel of his hand covering her clit and his fingers draped over her slit. He moved his fingers through Elise's slit as he gently moved his hand over her clit. After a few minutes of this, Elise was breathing hard, and she said, "Jarvis, I think that is enough. Please check to see if my cunt is adequately lubricated."

Jarvis carefully inserted his middle finger, an appendage as large as some erect penises, into Elise's vagina to his maximum depth, held it for a moment, and pulled his finger out. He inspected his finger for moisture and showed it to Elise. The two of them agreed that she surely was wet enough for Hero's cock, so Jarvis stepped back, and Hero was called up onto the bed.

Elise seemed to strain as she raised her knees so that Hero would have easier access to her pussy, but she managed the chore and then spread her knees until her legs were nearly lying on the bed. This served to pull her pussy slit open and ready for Hero's inspection.

Hero was called onto the bed and moved immediately to sniff at Elise's partially opened pussy. Her outer lips were pulled fully out of the way and her inner lips were lying open enough to expose her clit and fuck hole. By now, Hero did not need the aroma of the special ointment to tell him what to do. He immediately began to lick Elise's inner pussy lips and the slot between them. His tongue actually penetrated her fuck hole for a fraction of an inch as Hero put a little pressure on it. Elise began to pant so hard at the pleasant feelings from this activity that Sue thought that she might have a small orgasm at that moment.

However, Hero seemed to think that he had done that enough and moved up her supine body being very careful not to put any weight on Elise with his feet. He was wearing the protective socks, but Hero was being so careful that he might well not have needed them. When he was close enough, Hero began to lick Elise's nipples, again bringing her close to orgasm, but not quite that far.

Hero must have decided that he had teased Elise enough and probed for her fuck hole. She was so open down there that Hero found his target immediately and slowly pushed in until he had full penetration. Elise actually squealed at this point, and a grin was plastered almost all over her face. She started to pant again as Hero began to stroke, slowly at first, but he did speed up as he pushed harder as Elise rose toward her first complete orgasm with the dog.

Apparently, Elise had been primed well up to this point because she started to orgasm with heavy pants and moans of pleasure. She rose to her climax while Hero was still stroking at less than his full speed. The orgasm seemed to inspire him, and he sped up even more. This did nothing but increase Elise's reaction to the orgasm as she panted so hard that the intake of air was the only break in what amounted to a continuous moan.

This continued until Hero spurted his semen and inflated his knot. Of course, Hero had done so with his knot at very nearly exactly the proper place to put the correct amount of pressure on Elise's G-spot. No more moans: Elise began to scream out her pleasure. "FUCK! FUCK! OH, MY GOD! I HAVE NEVER HAS A FUCK THIS GOOD BEFORE!" This was so loud that surely it could be heard all over the house. Those servants who did hear it smiled in appreciation because all of them loved Elise as a beloved sister.

Elise's orgasm lasted for a remarkably long time, and she trembled and shook as long as Hero's knot was inflated. When it went down and Hero withdrew, Elise had the customary hole left in her pussy. He did his usual tongue-fuck of the hole, and Elise came again. This time, though, she did not carry on but just fainted from pure sensory overload.

Hero looked carefully at Elise and decided that he had finished his job, so he jumped from the bed. He sat at the foot of the bed and licked his balls. Sue and Jarvis looked at him and laughed because he had the air of a workman cleaning his valuable tools.

Sue had expected Elise to faint because she usually did by the time Hero finished with her, but Jarvis was somewhat concerned. However, he relaxed when Sue explained that this was a common effect from being fucked by Hero. Most women fainted as a result of being fucked by him. Jarvis accepted that, but he was still a little concerned until Elise woke up after sleeping about 20 minutes. During this time, the two talked of meaningless trivialities, and Sue brushed Hero to show her appreciation of a good job well done.

Elise finally woke up, and she was not befuddled in the least. Her first comment was, "My God, how long do I have to wait for another one of those?" Sue had been expecting something like that, but Jarvis was surprised. Elise sounded absolutely invigorated, and Jarvis was as happy as she was. He, too, loved Elise like a sister, and was hoping that she would enjoy this treat. He just did not expect her to be able to enjoy it this much!

Sue explained about the options for scheduling visits, and that one visit per week would run $800 or to a maximum of $3,200 for seven visits per week. Two and three visits per week would cost $1,600 and $2,400, respectively. Elise said that she wanted seven days per week, but her heart might not stand it, so she would sign up for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for now. She was going to talk to her doctor about whether or not her heart could take more than that. If it could, she wanted to sign up for more visits, but it would be a few weeks before she could know. Right now, her doctor was vacationing in Europe, and she would wait to talk to him.

Sue agreed to that, but she pointed out that Elise might not get Hero for every visit. Elise was disappointed at that news, but did concede that she could accept any other dog that could fuck as well as Hero. This was Wednesday, so Sue promised that she or an associate would be around at 2:30 on Friday, and she would have a contract ready for Elise to sign.

A very happy Jarvis escorted Sue and Hero back to the van and opened the garage door. Sue drove back to the kennel very pleased with herself and Hero. She was expecting more of this kind of business because Elise said that she would spread the word.

Back at the Pups-R-Us kennel, chaos abounded. They had another potential customer for the Doggy Bordello home-visit. The woman was interested in DP and asked for somebody to come by tomorrow morning. They seemed to have a breakthrough with training Rosco, but Grace was very reluctant to give up Bruno for one of the training sessions. They compromised by planning on taking Jack, and Sue would do the honors.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.