Pups-R-Us - Cover

Pups-R-Us

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What would a commercial dog bordello be like? This is the story of such an operation and how they gave pleasure to many women while making a fortune. This is a fanciful story of good fortune for both the suppliers and the customers. Girls, you haven't lived until you have been fucked by a well trained Great Dane! A man is okay if you want to get pregnant, but you can't beat a dog for fun. Visit Doggy Bordello and see what I mean. For more details, see my blog of 2013-11-13.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Things were now moving rather quickly on several fronts. In the past four weeks, the Doggy Bordello had been used three times, and one woman had ordered two dogs for fucking on the same day. Grace was sure that the woman had no real idea of what she was asking for, but Grace was willing to accommodate the customer if she paid in advance.

Samson had been sold to a woman in the social elite, so Grace was hoping for some word-of-mouth advertising. That was the best kind of advertising there was, and the woman was very enthusiastic about Samson after her trial fuck. That should produce traffic at both the sales end of the business and at the Doggy Bordello as the unsure women had a chance to see what they would be getting for their money.

The training of Rosco was scheduled to start in two days, so that prospect was about to be tested. Grace did not want to undercut her own sales by training dogs that had been picked up elsewhere, but this was really a test of how difficult it would be to work with a dog that was already familiar with fucking women. If it worked as well as they hoped, Grace thought that they could pick up some money fairly easily by refreshing the training of older dogs. Other than Rosco, Grace's current plan was to refuse to train dogs that had not been properly trained. She really did not know how that was going to work out. Rosco was already in residence, and he had accepted Bruno as the alpha-male. That was going to make training a lot easier, they hoped.

This was a quiet day from the business point of view, so Grace decided to use the time to hunt for a candidate for MP training. She was looking for a dog with no training in fucking humans and little or no experience with bitches. However, she did want a dog with a relatively quiet disposition, yet not a wimp, but that was a difficult combination to spot in a young dog.

Grace hoped that Hero could serve as a mentor for MP the way Bruno and Attila had been doing for DP training. That had been very successful so far, and she had high hopes for the success to continue, especially with MP training. Hero had not had much chance to be a training mentor, but he had been used twice in the Doggy Bordello to high praise, so Hero himself was part of the training experiment.

By noon, she had found one possibility as a candidate for MP training, so she and Liz were going to examine him that afternoon while Sue was left to hold the fort. Mostly, she was there to mind the store, but she did have to answer the telephone. Sue had been practicing, and now she was almost as adept as Grace in talking the code used by dog-fuckers to communicate without giving themselves away.

She did have one telephone call that was interesting because it was from a man with a strong Hispanic accent. He was looking for two DP dogs, and was considering opening up a Doggy Bordello-type enterprise in Costa Rica in their new tourist complex. It was expected that they would draw a lot of European visitors, so the potential was there. Sue was impressed with the idea and wished that there was some way for them to cash in on the possible bonanza.

The man was especially interested when Sue mentioned the possibility of MP dogs. He had never heard of such a thing, and he was immediately interested. Sue did not want to negotiate with him, since that was Grace's bailiwick; therefore, she got a phone number for Grace to call when she was back in the office. Sue was definitely excited by the possibility of getting into the export business.

Grace was equally excited when they returned with two dogs, Buck and Bill, to be trained as MPs. This second dog was a little older than they had originally been looking for, but Bill's disposition seemed to be perfect for the job. Liz was anxious to start his training because MP would be her specialty, and she would be calling the shots.

Grace called the Hispanic man who gave his name as Jesus Alvarez (a nom de guerre?). Well, that was not important. What was important was that this was a new business opportunity. A new law in Costa Rica had recently been enacted to attract tourists, and one of the points in this law was that it made sex between humans and animals completely legal as long as it did not harm the animal. The group that Alvarez represented wanted to be the first to take advantage of this law. This turned into a long discussion, and the result was that Alvarez and two other businessmen would fly in to see for themselves a demonstration of DP and MP from Grace's dogs. The demonstration was tentatively scheduled for four weeks away.

That put considerable pressure on them to get the new dogs trained in MP; they were covered with DP with the three dogs they already had. Hopefully, they could schedule two training sessions a day, but that might put too much strain on the dogs or on Liz. They decided to start out that afternoon with the first session with Bill, and Liz would start work on Buck tomorrow morning. Uh-oh, they were going to need two training rooms if they were going to keep their commitment to Rosco.

Grace called in some more favors, and the minor revamping of a storage room into a training room would start in three days. In the meantime, they would just work around the problem.

They had all been so excited about the new business opportunity that they had not eaten lunch yet, so they grabbed some sandwiches and got started on the new training regimen for MP. The first item on the agenda was to introduce Bill to Hero, and to make sure that Hero was the one of higher status. That was easier than expected, so they were ready to go on to step two.

Liz stripped to just her skirt and petted Bill, but she would not let him take any liberties with her. That was a problem at first because Bill kept trying to sniff at her crotch. Liz had not gotten through that portion of the training completely, so they worked on it longer than they had expected. Bill finally started to get the idea that Liz was fully in charge as long as she wore the skirt. That was enough for the first lesson, so they returned Bill to his pen.

This had been a more tiring exercise than they had expected, but Liz wanted to reward Hero for his patience that afternoon, so she removed her skirt and lay down on her back on the pad. Hero immediately recognized the shift in emphasis, and he was ready for MP work right away. He danced a little bit when Liz spread her legs, and there was no hesitation when Sue released his restraint. He was ready with the protective socks, so there was no reason to hold him back.

Hero did the usual routine of sniffing and licking, but he did not delay too long before moving up to Liz's nipples. He thoroughly bathed them with his tongue, and Liz was more than ready for him when he was finally ready to penetrate her cunt. She raised her knees and arched her back a little to make penetration smoother for Hero, and he slipped right in until his balls bumped her butt.

After a short pause, Hero began to stroke, and it was not long before he was driving his cock into Liz's fuck hole as fast and as hard as he could manage. Liz was ready for this and wrapped her legs over Hero's back, but there was no way that she could match the speed of his strokes, so all she did was to hang on and let Hero have his way with her. Liz was primed by her work with Bill, so she was slick with her own juices as Hero stroked. He kept constant pressure on her G-spot and she began to rise to her climax maybe a little sooner than usual.

Liz's moans of pleasure seemed to encourage Hero and he stroked harder than usual. This, naturally, brought on more moans of pleasure, and she hit her orgasmic peak with a bang. Shortly thereafter, Hero spurted his semen and inflated his knot at exactly the right place for pressure on Liz's G-spot. This was almost too much for her, and she began to try to hump Hero as he was locked in place. She ran out of steam very quickly as far as the movement of her hips was concerned, but she continued to tremble and shake as long as Hero's knot was inflated. When his knot went down and he withdrew, she was able to feel the tongue-fuck he gave her through her open hole. This gave her another orgasm, and this moan was her last for a while as she fainted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.